Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

direct merchants bank

Showing 1-25 of 56,046 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct merchants bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Green Dot Corp Walmart/Green Dot Prepaid CardGreen Dot Bank is not trustworthy PASADENA CA Author: kansas city, Missouri Questionable Activities: Green Dot Corp California

Feb 28 2017
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewistion, Maine Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide Yes you DID!!!! Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Optum Bank RIPOFF Bank Steals Money From the Customers! Nationwide Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Banks: optum bank Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Ryan Smith, Mark Thomas, George Jordan, Paul Johnson, Charles Wilson, Jimmy Watson, Peter Watson, Stanley Shanazz, Robbin Lee, Jose Romero, Kenneth Thompson, Mark Thompson Easy Direct Solutions is trying to steal $7500.00 From me and I want it Back and I can probe it!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Virginia Sales People: Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 28 2017
Chime Bank card Bancorp Bank Will not refund or dispute an ATM withdraw claim. ATM did not dispense cash Internet Pre-Paid cards Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Chime Bank card Internet

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Kingsize Direct KingsizeKingsize direct.com Rated 0- Such a scam Falls Church VA Internet Author: Joliet , Illinois Attorney Generals: Kingsize Direct Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Thank you Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 26 2017
Sollaire Lending Solutions Arlene Foster PERSONAL LOAN SCAM WILL NOT RECIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT San Francisco California Sollaire Lending Solutions - Total Direct Source Author: Langley, British Columbia Loans: Sollaire Lending Solutions Internet

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Louisville Tin and Stove cozy stovephone 502 589 5380 3 year old direct vent propane stove no longer works! Louisville Kentucky Author: Pilot Hill, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Louisville Tin and Stove Louisville , Kentucky

Feb 25 2017
Direct Tv , don't bother West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Florida TV Advertisements: Direct Tv Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
Peoples Bank of Colorado bank, ripoff, disrespect, rude, beware of peoples bank Woodland Park Colorado Author: Colorado Banks: Peoples Bank of Colorado Woodland Park, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Jaanu Ripoff Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet