DIRECT MERCHANTS BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct merchants bank
There may be more specific results for "direct merchants bank"
For more specific results for "direct merchants bank"
Showing 1-25 of 56,361 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct merchants bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Duluth, Georgia Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
First Premier Bank /credi card Signup fee for credit card. activation fee. Credit Card is not accepted anywhere. sioux falls, sd south dakota Author: maryville, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: First Premier Bank /credi card sioux falls, nd,

Amazon.com AmazonPrime Charged Bank Account says Card Is Not On File Internet
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming On-Line Business: Amazon.com Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 25 2017
ATT/Direct TV not getting what I signed up for/being overcharged many Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: ATT/Direct TV Nationwide

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
at&t direct tv over charged me, false advertisement little rock arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Cable TV: at&t direct tv Internet

May 24 2017
driver license advisors You go on bmv website and they direct you to what appears like a bmv site to order plates list just Florida Internet Author: KOUTS, Indiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: driver license advisors Internet

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 24 2017
Larry Hoffman, Chiavari Chairs Direct The Chair Company, Chairs and Tables Direct, Culver City California
Author: Winter Park, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Chiavari Chairs Direct Culver City, California

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 24 2017
Ic media ic media direct reviews,icmediadirect new york Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephones: Ic media Charlotte , North Carolina

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet