DIRECT TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct tv
There may be more specific results for "direct tv"
For more specific results for "direct tv"
Showing 26-50 of 19,062 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Cable TV: Century link

May 16 2017
direct express Us direct express Fraudulently handled chargebacks On line only Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: direct express Internet

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 15 2017
Direct TV Buyer beware Carol Stream Illinois Author: Oscoda, Michigan Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Carol Stream, Illinois

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 11 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Wrap Match misleading method of payment, no payment or return until after 90 days or comissioon Facebook Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
RecDirect Factory Outlets Rec DirectRec-Direct RecDirect Fails to Deliver Merchandise and VP then Commits Harrassment Atlanta Nationwide Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Health Spas: RecDirect Factory Outlets Nationwide

May 11 2017
Now Communications no longer has integrity. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: NOW Communications Tempe, Arizona

May 11 2017
Brandsmart USA Delivered broken TV and refused to exchange Florida Nationwide Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida TVs & VCRs: Brandsmart USA Nationwide

May 11 2017
ic media direct reviews, icmediadirect reviews,icmedia,ic media direct,ic media Fort Benton Montana Author: Fort Benton, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: ic media direct reviews Fort Benton, Montana

May 10 2017
Brinks master card Direct deposit failure Nationwide Author: Milford, Delaware Banks: Brinks master card Nationwide

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

May 09 2017
Mortgage Lead Connection USA Connect inc, Mortgage Lead Generation Svcs., USA Direct Connect Did not deliver live mortgage leads and does not return calls or emails after payment Internet Author: Melville, New York Telemarketing Companies: Mortgage Lead Connection Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company’s executive team, Patrick Farah, Steve Brewer, Cheryl Arts, and employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. The Power Company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: evanston, Illinois Door to Door Sales: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We open our doors to anyone wishes to visit the Chicago office on any given morning! Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Nationwide

May 09 2017
CHARTER COMM SPECTRUM DID NOT SEND BUY OUT CHECK NEWTOWN Connecticut Author: CLAREMONT, North Carolina Cable TV: CHARTER COMM NEWTOWN, Connecticut

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

44, Report #1372003

May 08 2017
Vision Direct Liar, deceptive Vision Direct Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Eye Care: Vision Direct Internet

May 06 2017
Sling TV Sling Sling is a rip off. I got the basic package and later it sold me on moving up to to an upgrade. A few months later I went to cancel service and they said they could not find my account but noted the cancellation. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Video Stores: Sling TV Internet

May 06 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse. P.o.Box 5260. Santa Ana Ca 92704-0260 Used dr. Oz on tv to promote a wrinkle remover er. A sample for 4.95 and then. I could not get off their page. They added another 4.92 for some skin fix. Billed to my account under another name.$98.63 BOUNTIFUL GARDE SEQ#020008 8202 Nationwide Author: Leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Envie-Alesse Nationwide

May 05 2017
Merchandise Direct PLEASE BEWARE!!!! This company is a fraudulent company it is trying to submit checks over the phone or thru other methods of payment from unsuspecting people..luckily my bank caught it.  Author: durham , North Carolina Beauty Salons: Merchandise Direct Nationwide

May 05 2017
Direct Marketing Specialist/Comcast Xfinity DmsComcastXfinity Thieves, Steal, Fraud, Unscrupulous, Liars Cape Coral and West Bloomfield, MI and nationwide Nationwide Author: Estero, Florida Employers: Direct Marketing Specialist/Comcast Xfinity Nationwide

May 04 2017
Spectrum Cable Time Warner Cable, TWC, Rating F for Quality! Florence Kentucky Really?? Author: florence, Kentucky Cable TV: Spectrum Cable

May 04 2017
Clear TV Key What a scam, product is absolute garbage! Waukegan Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Clear TV Key Nationwide