DIRECTV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: directv
There may be more specific results for "directv"
For more specific results for "directv"
Showing 1-25 of 1,340 Found Reports For more specific results for "directv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 23 2017
Directv Lack of commitment to me as well as other customer in Ross County. They have blacked out CBS Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Producers: Directv Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
DirecTV & Asurion False Advertising Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cable TV: DirecTV & Asurion Nationwide

Sep 13 2017
Directv Directv refuses to stop my services UNTIL I pay my bill. They want to charge me for service they cannot provide and bill due is for an address with mandatory evacuation. They will not stop billing me for future charges which they cannot provide. Nationwide Author: Key West, Florida Utility Companies: Directv Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Directv & Century Link Price fraud. Don't charge as quoted Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007 Cable & Interne Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Internet Fraud: Directv & Century Link Internet

Sep 08 2017
DIRECTV, LLC version over charge billing,change service and extended contact in order to extend the time of service before you can cance Nationwide Author: cordele, Georgia Internet Service Providers: DIRECTV, LLC Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Directv Directv ripping me off Nationwide Author: Soap lake, Washington Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Directv AT&T Break their own contract first then charge you a hefty fee in only 17days El Segundo Nationwide California I am confused Author: Nevada Cable TV: Directv AT&T Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Directv Charging for early termination when I never had a contract Atlanta, Ga Nationwide Author: DOTHAN, Alabama Communications & Networking: Directv Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 01 2017
DirecTV, AT&T Billing and Customer Service Will Lie To You Atlanta GA Author: Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

May 29 2017
Directv, First Choice Communications, AT&T Misleading Companies trying to get consumers to by a product & then not fulfill their promise Nationwide Nationwide Author: Vacaville, California Satellite Companies: Directv, First Choice Communications, AT&T Nationwide

May 23 2017
Directv in Cincinnati, OH - Brandon Prew, sales rep and ALOT of Customer Service Reps., any of them you call I am sure. Elderly has been taken advantage of .... West Chester Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Cable Companies: Directv in Cincinnati, OH Internet

May 04 2017
Spectrum Cable Time Warner Cable, TWC, Rating F for Quality! Florence Kentucky Really?? Author: florence, Kentucky Cable TV: Spectrum Cable

Apr 28 2017
DIRECTV DirectTV Employee Name Blair #40798 Broke the Contract by Changing the Contract, also Manipulate the Contract to DirectTV's Needs. Carol Stream IL Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cable TV: DIRECTV Colorado

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Information for you--- Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
DIRECTV DIRECTV charged credit card without authorization for an early termination fee I did not owe Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
DIRECTV Stole money out my account Nationwide Author: Youngstown , Ohio Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Directv Att Directv the front runner for the worst company in America Caliphony Nationwide Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Directv Satallite televison monthly subscription affiliated with At&t Nationwide Author: Alabama Satellite Companies: Direct tv Nationwide

Mar 29 2017
At&t Direct Tv At&t Previous Direct TV Scam Newport Beach,Ca. Nationwide Well sorry to hear about this Author: Newport Beach, California Cable TV: At&t Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
DIRECTTV ,NOW AT&T DIRECTV,  DIRECTV Scams Customer-s, Nationwide Nationwide Author: BARSTOW, California Satellite Companies: DIRECTTV Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
DirecTV Trying to lure back customers with false promises Nationwide Author: New Jersey Cable Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

23, Report #1362020

Mar 15 2017
SPECTRUM CABLE TIME WARNER CABLE AKA CHARTER CABLE SPECTRUM THREATENS DISABLED PERSONS & EXTORTS SENIOR CITIZENS Los Angeles California Nationwide Assumptions... Author: W. Hlwd., California Miscellaneous Companies: SPECTRUM CABLE Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
ATT U-verse Directv ATT Internet, Directv Bundle The Lying Never Stops Rogers, AR/nationwide Nationwide Author: Rogers , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: ATT U-verse Directv Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
DirecTV DirecTV interstate wire fraud/deceptive trade practices Nationwide Author: South Carolina Satellite Companies: DirecTV Nationwide