DIRECWAY HUGHESNET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direcway hughesnet
There may be more specific results for "direcway hughesnet"
For more specific results for "direcway hughesnet"
Showing 1-25 of 513 Found Reports For more specific results for "direcway hughesnet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 07 2017
Hughesnet They are criminals!!! Literally STOLE $800 from me! Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

May 05 2017
HughesNet HughesNet Gen5 Charged me $1000 to cancel a service that doesn't work Internet
Author: Dickson, Tennessee Internet: HughesNet Internet

Feb 27 2017
Hughesnet false advertising Nationwide Author: Lake City, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
HughesNet Satellite Internet no service, no connection Internet Author: Christmas Valley, Oregon Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Satellite Internet Internet

Feb 19 2017
Hughesnet Croy Communications Lies, lies, lies! Stole my money! Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: Hughesnet Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Hughesnet Hughesnet is a ripoff I wish we can get something else the speed test I ran didn't give me the speed I suppose be getting like 15mbps but I'm get like 534kbps Internet Author: Rolling Fork , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Hughesnet Internet

Feb 13 2017
Hughesnet Sattelite Huge Hidden Cancellation Fee Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Sattelite Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Hughesnet Service and Technical Support Not Being Provided Internet Author: Blanchard, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: Hughesnet Internet

Dec 12 2016
Hughesnet False advertising about high speed internet Germantown Maryland Author: West Cape May, New Jersey Internet Services: Hughesnet Germantown, Maryland

Dec 12 2016
HughesNet Hughesnet, The Rural Internet Proivder. More like the Rural Headache Provider Nationwide
Author: Valencia, California Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
HughesNet are internet super highway robbers Nationwide Author: New York Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
HughesNet This company advertises high-speed internet service and the service is DEFINITELY not high speed. Their service is comparable to dial-up internet service. I upgraded my service with them to the fastest service available from them and found there was no difference between the two services and disconnected my service. They charged me almost $400 for early disconnection which is a ripoff because they didn't deliver the high-speed service they promised. Don't EVER deal with this company and simply get dial-up service. Nationwide Author: LIncoln, California Internet: HughesNet Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Hughesnet I was misled by the sales people at Hughesnet . The service provided is terrible. Wellsburg,West Virginia Nationwide Author: Wellsburg, West Virginia Internet: Hughesnet Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Hughesnet suppose to be getting 60 gigs a month Nationwide Data usage Author: Milburn, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
HughesNet. Lies and Deceit of Americas #1 Satellite Provider Germantown Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Government Stupidity: HughesNet. ,

Sep 19 2016
Hughesnet Liars Tucson Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Hughesnet Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Hughesnet Hughes Network Systems data being used Internet Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Hughesnet Internet

Sep 11 2016
Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Broadband Search, Blaze Wifi, Hughesnet, Exede, DirecTV, Dish Network, Wireseek, Century Link, Frontier, and many others. Vast Bridges, Best Place to Commit White Collar Fraud Jacksonville Florida
Crooks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 10 2016
HughesNet Absolute worst internet service Nationwide Author: Hayes, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: HughesNet Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet BEWARE: Signed Contract under false pretenses and false advertisement - Deceptive company with awful business practices. Nationwide Author: Hoopeston, Illinois Satellite Companies: Hughes Network Systems Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
HughesNet  1955 I just want them to take their stuff and reimburse --its been a month of misery Marshall NC Author: Marshall, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet

Jun 30 2016
Hughesnet Scam, Stole from me, put my home and family at risk Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

24, Report #1311966

Jun 17 2016
Hughesnet lied about service and downloads Internet Author: Lebanon, Oregon Satellite Dish Companies: Hughesnet Internet

Jun 08 2016
HughesNet DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES DONT USE UNLESS YOU LIVE IN A CAVE!!!!! WORLDWIDE Nationwide Author: Waxahachie, Texas Internet: HughesNet Nationwide