Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: dirty 2 durdy
There may be more reports for "dirty 2 durdy"
For more results perform a general search for "dirty 2 durdy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 22 2017
madisonseatings.com worn-out dirty aeron chair advertised as open-box New York Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: madisonseatings.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 21 2017
David John Rea Blackmails financial people for financial gains he proclaims to have access to the banking world, but only produces words but no evidence of his professed experience and relationships. Never acts alone and always refers to one of his partners to do the dirty work. Unknown Internet Author: London, Unusual Rip-Off: David John Rea Internet

Feb 20 2017
Northwood Financing Dirty Rotten Scam New York New York Author: Naples, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Northwood Financing New York

Feb 20 2017
Linkshe placed order for $188 on February 2, 2017 and have not received any word on my order Internet Author: alamogordo, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Feb 20 2017
Advantage Honda Dishonest Dealer, Dirty Waiting Areas....And Those are Their BEST Qualities! Manhasset New York Author: New York, New York Auto Service Stations: Advantage Honda Manhasset, New York

Feb 19 2017
Bidvertiser took $70 in less than 2 hours Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Bidvertiser Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered 2 banks and never received them! Author: Grover Beach, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA GARCINIA CAMBOGIA SCAM CHARGES YOU FULL PRICE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL BOTTLE AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS! CONTINUES TO CHARGE & SEND PRODUCT AFTER CANCELLING! REFUSES REFUND! NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Feb 17 2017
wonderhearingaid added 2 additional charges declined,&amts.on bill differ Internet what's this wonderhearingaid, crap Author: Orillia, Ontario, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Internet

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver ordered 2 remote flying sharks on December 15th and never received them do not know Internet Author: Rohnert Park, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 16 2017
Unstoppable Vision I ordered 2 Puppy banks from a Facebook ad for a total of $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged, though! Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado I See You Have Problems Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Quality Companies Quality Leasing of Waxahachi, TX We got 2 trucks through them and asked for deferments because one was in an accident 2 weeks after we got it and have no help with their outrageous deductible so we loosing that truck.! Indianapolis, IN. Waxahachi, TX Nationwide Author: Kilgore, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Companies Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Sam's special I ordered 1set of lighted crochet hooks on Jan 12th. Was told it would tale 2-4weeks to be delivered. Money was taken out on Jan 12th. Emailed them on February 13th. Was told they are working on it. Have not heard from them since. Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sam's special Internet