Your Search | discount global travel peder seglund

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount.com Add me to the list of suckers that tried. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Ignoring my requests to track order placed on 11/15/16 Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Never received my order or a return email. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, NV, Nevada Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Flying Shark............more like Flying Scam Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
RCi Cruise Travel Packages RCI Cruise package steals your money Scottsdale Arizona Author: Nevada, Texas Cruises: RCi Cruise Travel Packages Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Scammed of a projector! Internet Author: Alabama Appliances: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 21 2017
Social Media for Models, celebrity influencers, Instagram for models, model tests Social Media Modeling Scam LA but they travel Internet
Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Social Media for Models Internet

Jan 21 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver Order of Nemo Fish and received Sharks Internet Author: Asan, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 20 2017
Hobbies Discount Scam. Won't respond. No delivery. Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Hoteltravel.com Hotel Travel Thailand Asi Internet Author: Pflugerville, Texas Hotel: Hoteltravel.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
Global Efficient Energy GEE UNETHICAL BUSINESS Fort Worth Texas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Global Efficient Energy Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 20 2017
travelicious ITH DESTINATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED Anshu Kakar & Varun theft & fraud delhi india Author: durban, Alabama Travel Companies: travelicious ITH DESTINATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED delhi,

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Citibank Ripoff India Global Author: Texas Banks: Citibank Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Fun Times Travel Packed with Processing Fees and Additional Charges Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: SACRAMENTO, California Travel Agencies: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
EDreams booked fake Alaska Air flight AS4000; didn't book later flight in China after Thailand flight changed to 11 hours later Barcelona Spain Fake Flight? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Air Travel: EDreams Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount 2x Highpowered waterproof night vision binoculars Internet Author: Mansfield, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet