DISCOUNT GLOBAL TRAVEL, DGT, MUSTAFA AZIZI, GUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount global travel, dgt, mustafa azizi, gus
There may be more specific results for "discount global travel, dgt, mustafa azizi, gus"
For more specific results for "discount global travel, dgt, mustafa azizi, gus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Preferred client services They sent this letter to me saying i could get a free tablet but i googled it and k hear its a marketing scam for a travel marketing buisnessel Livonia mi Michigan
Author: Taylor, Michigan Travel Companies: Preferred client services Livonia mi, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Maui Villa Rentals Tried to rent me a vacation property they don't manage. Asked for money to be wire transferred Kihei Hawaii Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Maui Villa Rentals Kihei, Hawaii

Jul 27 2017
Vic Oliquiano Portpolio to Paradise no longer paying due for my membership to Travel Club Gold Crown Resort. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Portpolio to Paradise San Diego, California

Jul 27 2017
JustFly JustFly.com JustFly travel JustFly 4 hour cancellation SCAM Internet Author: Mexico, Missouri Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Jul 26 2017
Flighthub.com Cancelled my tickets, to jack up prices Internet Author: Pointe-Claire, Quebec Air Travel: Flighthub.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California How about some cheese Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 25 2017
canadatrips.eu/evisa Canada Travel misleading site you pay 99 USDollar for a VISA costing 7 Canadian dollars Internet Author: Delden, Alabama Travel Services: canadatrips.eu/evisa Internet

Jul 24 2017
CheapOair customer service misleads customers with promises of promo-codes New York Internet Author: Florida Air Travel: CheapOair Internet

Jul 24 2017
Global Cash flow Global Cash Flow Center and Home Cash Flow Program Disceptive Business Practices Washington Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Global Cash flow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Expedia Travel, Flight, Hotels Internet Author: Kowloon Tong, Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
Affordable tours.com Affordable tours.com, globus, avalon waterways, cosmos Very difficult company to work for Stafford, texas Internet Author: Purcellville, Virginia Travel Agencies: Affordable tours.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Coldwell Banker Horrible Rental Property Ocean City Maryland
Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Coldwell Banker Ocean City, Maryland

Jul 20 2017
Atmosphera Global Atmosphera Marketing MLM Business With Deceptive Job Ads Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Cult Organizations: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Take Tours Unethical travel company, tricky itinerary, rude service,unworthy Massachusetts Nationwide Author: beaverton, Oregon Bus Travel: Take Tours Nationwide