DISCOUNT GLOBAL TRAVEL, MID AMERICAN CONNECTIONS, FAIR FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount global travel, mid american connections, fair finance
There may be more specific results for "discount global travel, mid american connections, fair finance"
For more specific results for "discount global travel, mid american connections, fair finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
U Travel Guide Global Service U Travel Guide is a FRAUD Internet Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 26 2017
 A fake company U TRAVEL GUIDE gained access to my bank account and routing number and debited 399.00 from my account with an electronic check without my authorization. Internet Author: Surry, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: U TRAVEL Internet

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
ELITE CONNECTIONS- EILEEN FISHER- Scam, Fraudulent, Midleading, Completely Untrustworthy New York New York
Author: NEW YORK, New York Dating Services: ELITE CONNECTIONS INTERNATIONAL New York, New York

Jun 25 2017
American Tow Forcw Inc. Tow Force Predatory towing, scamming, deceptive, avoiding taxes Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Forcw Inc. Pinellas Park , Florida

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 25 2017
Bob's Furniture Acceptance Now Misleading finance practices Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bob's Furniture Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Fitness Connections Membership Scam, Hidden Fees, Outrageous Late Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Easy Way In, Hard to Get Out Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connections Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 25 2017
American Van Lines Last Minute Cancel Pompano Beach Florida Author: Maryville, Missouri Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Premimum Award Center Sent me a letter stating I had won $392,750..00. Send $18.00 +$2.00 for Priority Processing. Chandler Arizona Author: Santa Clarita, California Travel Services: Premimum Award Center Chandler, Arizona

Jun 24 2017
Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Englewood Cliffs New Jersey
Author: American, Other Lawyers: Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Jun 24 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE GLOBAL SERVICE GROUP U TRAVEL GUIDE SCAM Internet Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Banks: U TRAVEL GUIDE Internet

Jun 24 2017
World Global Network Helo HELO World Media Network Miami Florida world global network helo scam rip off miami Florida Author: Columbus, North Carolina Attorney Generals: World Global Network Helo HELO miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Bobs discount furniture / guardian products Goof Proof The GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE saugus Massachusetts Author: malden, Massachusetts Home & Garden Stores: Bobs discount furniture / guardian products saugus, Massachusetts

Jun 24 2017
Great American Auction Service Owners Mary Jo GardoPeter AUCTION SCAMMERS Hyde Park New York Author: Pearland, Texas Liars: Great American Auction Service Hyde Park, New York

Jun 24 2017
American. Modern Insurance Company This fraud of an insurance company told me my considerable hail damage to my roof and siding is cosmetic . According to my insurance agent he has never heard of this type of determination. He also told me that the same adjuster gave the same ludicrous determination to 6 of my neighbors affected by the same storm. Amelia Ohio Author: Blaine, Minnesota Insurance Companies: American. Modern Insurance Company

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 24 2017
Groundfloor Finance Tried to Not Pay a Promised Bonus for an IRA Investment. Originally said NO! Atlanta Georgia
MISREPRENTATION ONCE AGAIN BY GROUNDFLOOR FINANCE Author: Louisa, Virginia Investment Brokers: Groundfloor Finance Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 23 2017
Elite Travel - Coast To Coast - Grand Getaways Travel Club Scam Englewood Colorado Here to Help! Author: Boca Raton, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Englewood, Colorado

23, Report #190830

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Travel Club Promised airfare and hotel for listening to timeshare speach and will not follow through on the vacation to las vegas Sarasota Florida Here to help! Author: beaverton, Oregon Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
MiniVacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Mini Vacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Aka Grand Getaways Stopped communicating; cannot get information on trips paid for. Employees no longer with company Tampa Florida Global Vacations Too Good to Be True Author: brecksville, Ohio Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways ripoff gasoline rebate program company never followed through with promises to reimburse 40$ worth of gas. they lie to persuad you to buy the vacation. Sarasota Florida Certificate Redemption Author: st.louis, Missouri Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida