DISCOUNT GLOBAL TRAVEL, MID AMERICAN CONNECTIONS, FAIR FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount global travel, mid american connections, fair finance
There may be more specific results for "discount global travel, mid american connections, fair finance"
For more specific results for "discount global travel, mid american connections, fair finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Sales global llc ELIZABETH THOMAS MD
Author: Suwanee, Georgia Employers: Sales global llc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Discovery Vacations Refusal to Cancel Unwanted Membership Nationwide Author: Columbia, Maryland Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
The American Institute Of Education very slow electrologist, barely removed any hairs from my face, ripped me off, four ,4, hours wasted for nothing, i am not going back there Tustin California
Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: The American Institute Of Education Tustin, California

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
comment Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Istop Global Solutions Personal Macomb Kentucky Author: Macomb, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Istop Global solutions Macomb, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Vacation Club Scam/ Riff off Playa del Carme Playa del Carmen, Mexico Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Services: Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Playa del Carme,

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE I had to send $18 to them to receive $734,940 US dollars. They also promised a 60 day money back guarantee. CHANDLER Arizona Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE CHANDLER, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Hai Sheng Li Hai Sheng Li, Travel Agency, Success China Travels and Tours. This gentleman is working Ann Canlas to scam Western Men out of money using bogus love and romance. Fake Romance, Ann Canlas claims love but is working with a travel agency to scam you out of Thousands for a Supposed Airline Ticket and VISA Passport Guangdong China Internet
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Hai Sheng Li Internet

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WVP members World Wide Properties Members Offer to rent out your timeshare bonus weeks Orlando FLorida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Travel Services: WVP members Internet

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Global Wholesale Art globalwholesaleart.com Poor quality image wrong advertisement buy 1 get 2! Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Burgess, South Carolina Art Gallery: Global Wholesale Art Nationwide