DISCOUNT POOL WAREHOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount pool warehouse
There may be more specific results for "discount pool warehouse"
For more specific results for "discount pool warehouse"
Showing 1-25 of 7,033 Found Reports For more specific results for "discount pool warehouse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Crystal Pools of Indian River Crystal Pools in Vero Beach Crystal Pools, Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Crystal Pools of Indian River Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 21 2017
ThatBasket I ordered a pool from them a month and a half ago. I have not received it nor have i gotten any updates on my order. I have tried several times to contact them via email and have never received a response. Internet
Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Sales People: ThatBasket Internet

Jul 20 2017
Polygroup summer waves pool Bought a 14 x 48 metal frame pool in June 2017 Nationwide
Author: Clayton, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: Polygroup summer waves pool Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Eagle Pro Pool-Gary Lively Be Aware-real nice mannerly man, but watch out---He leaves you high and he is gone with completing his contract!!! Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Mr B's pool company No warranty on a 3 year old pool st peters Missouri
Author: St peters, Missouri Questionable Activities: Mr B's pool company st peters, Missouri

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 15 2017
Jamie Mills / kwartha home and property Took our money and left us with a broken, leaking pool.peter Peterborough Ontario Author: Hamilton , Ontario Pool Builders: Jamie Mills / kwartha home and property Ontario

Jul 14 2017
D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Sold us Damaged Couch, Very Long Delivery Process, Still Have Not Received Mattress Top Totowa New Jersey
Jason & Jennifer Decker Author: wayne, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 12 2017
Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Al Graves Takes Deposit & Never Returns - MULTIPLE People Los Angeles California Author: Moreno Valley, California Pool Services: Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Luxury Pools of Michigan Greg Ibrahim Alpha Pools 10 Months and the Pool Is Only a Third of the Way Completed, Rip Off Pool Contractor Shelby Twp Michigan
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Luxury Pools of Michigan Shelby Twp, Michigan

Jul 11 2017
Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Checking account RIPPED OFF! n/a Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Dermify serum RejuVen 8 I subscribed for trial offer recd defective bottle after 13 days my acct was charged 89.31 I called to speak with customer service. requesting refund and I was told I missed the date to cancel to be eligible for a full refund then I was offered 50%discount on future orders I told them I wasn't interested and wanted to speak to a supervisor . I was then told that they couldn't offer me any better solutions and I was hung up on,a very rude and poor way to do busines. Nationwide Author: Boulder junction, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dermify serum Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Doughboy Pool Bridge Still Shoddy - After All These Years... Doughboy Pools illinois Author: Rockford, Illinois Sporting Goods: Doughboy Pool Bridge

Jul 07 2017
SanctuaryHouse dirty, no electric, green pool, safety violations, assault and battery, thievery, out right lying wilton manors Florida Author: wilton manors, fl, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SanctuaryHouse wilton manors, Florida

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 07 2017
Luxury Pools,LLC aka Luxury Pools of MI aka Greg Ibrahim Scam Pool Contract - Work Not Completed After 8 Months Since Breaking Ground Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Luxury Pools,LLC aka Luxury Pools of MI aka Greg Ibrahim Shelby Twp, Michigan

Jul 06 2017
DC Pool Dennis and Lou On may 24,2017,Lou from DC pool arrived to open the pool. He assured me that everything was under control and he would complete the opening because I needed to go out.the next day the pump was leaking.i called and they came within the next day to fix it due to the rainy weather,we didn't go into the pool until June 11th.at that time we discovered that although the pool ladder was in,it had not been bolted down.this resulted in using the ladder and having it come right out.my daughter banged her head because of this.we did not have the hardware to bolt it in ourselves because DC took it when they closed the pool.i spoke to Dennis the following day and he told me that he would send someone on Thursday, June 15th..it is July 6th and no one has come despite many phone calls to DC and their promises that someone will takes care of it..at this point they will not take my calls..this business is very disorganized and they were happy to take my money for the pool opening but their job was incomplete and they can't be bothered to correct it.DO NOT USE Medford New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Pool Services: DC Pool Medford, New York

Jul 05 2017
Mavis Discount Tires Damaged the truck of a non profit organization Hopewell junction New York
Author: Hopewell junction , New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tires Hopewell junction , New York

Jul 05 2017
Hanlon Pool Service Jim Hanlon Bad Experiences Unreliable, not responsive, excuses Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pools & Saunas: Hanlon Pool Service Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 05 2017
DRSS Discount Retail Store Services These folks are liars and scam artists, selling unreal dreams for their own profit. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Criminal Justice System: DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
NCE Premier Platinum Discount Medical was contacted after I was looking for insurance on the market place P.O. Box 98 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Internet
Author: barboursville, West Virginia Health Insurance: NCE Internet

Jul 05 2017
Alaglas Pools Pool contractor quit job after 45 mins or so after starting St Matthews South Carolina Author: Bethune, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Alaglas Pools St Matthews, South Carolina

Jul 05 2017
Erasmo Flores: Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores was paid $9,000 (first installment) to build pool. He took the money and never returned. McKinney Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Pool Services: Erasmo Flores: Signature Pools and Spa Internet

Jul 03 2017
Premier Pool and Spas Poor Workmanship and does not honor their own warranty Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pool Builders: Premier Pool and Spas Henderson, Nevada

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet