DISCOUNT POOL WAREHOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount pool warehouse
There may be more reports for "discount pool warehouse"
For more results perform a general search for "discount pool warehouse"
Showing 1-25 of 6,916 Found Reports For more specific results for "discount pool warehouse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Hobbies Discount Stole my money Internet Author: Wonder Lake, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Hobbies Discount Internet

Mar 26 2017
Hobbies discount Liers liers liers Internet Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Hobbies discount Internet

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 25 2017
Coal Cosmetics Double shipping and handling charges for FREE moisturizer/eye serum in same unlabeled box with no return address. Then get a charge for almost $90.00 on credit card bill. Called credit card issuer and was told all about scam and was given numbers to call. Got same speil about the discount offered to another victim. California California Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coak California,

Mar 20 2017
Aquanauts A rip off and poor quality Waco Texas Finally they fix it Author: Waco, Texas Pool Services: Aquanauts Waco , Texas

Mar 18 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Deceptive business practices Nationwide Author: Andover , Massachusetts Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Asentra Health Sold me a discount program and said I was getting insurance. Nationwide Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Asentra Health Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Discount Chiavari Chairs Quick Ship Banquet chairs1stackablechairs.com chiavarichairca.tumblr.com Chiavari Chairs Direct I pay him for the chairs end he never dliver the chairs end never return the money all adressies are incorect and no one there Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Discount Chiavari Chairs Internet

9, Report #1362078

Mar 16 2017
Hobbies Discount Unsent Items Internet Author: Ryde, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Internet

10, Report #1361977

Mar 15 2017
Hobbies Discount Christmas scam Internet Author: Ormond beach , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

11, Report #1361914

Mar 15 2017
Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse North Face jacket, no phone contact-disconnected, no refunds, awful customer service through email, unathentic Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse Internet

Mar 15 2017
Discount cab /veyo Discount cab and or veyo Bad service Phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Travel Companies: Discount cab /veyo Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Pure Health Discounts Scam health drugs slick fraud Discount dietary Crystal River Florida
Author: Angier, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Pure Health Discounts Crystal River , Florida

Mar 12 2017
McCorkle Designs All we wanted was a custom pool table, what we got was a custom piece of crap for $1800 Acworth Georgia
COMPANY HAS MADE A GOOD FAITH ATTEMPT Author: Atlanta, Georgia Manufacturers: McCorkle Designs

Mar 11 2017
Ephedra Warehouse No Same Day Shipping, Shipping Times Stated are False Memphis Tennessee Author: Atlanta, Georgia Alternative Health: Ephedra Warehouse Memphis, Tennessee

Mar 09 2017
Pool Doctor Pools Jeff Knapp Amy Knapp Knapp LLC Total rippoff, they said they do things right and it has been over a year and no pool Piedmont Alabama
Author: Roswell, Georgia Pool Services: Pool Doctor Pools Piedmon, Alabama

Mar 09 2017
Mavis Discount Tire Preyed on my wife and tried to rip her off, and then me. Trenton New Jersey
Author: Trenton, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire Trenton, New Jersey

Mar 09 2017
miniclip 8 ball pool on Facebook does not appear Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Websites: Miniclip.com - 8 ball pool Internet

Mar 08 2017
unified caring Premier Series UCA freedom Series Not a health insurnce plan. Only a discount plan for sickness and accident addison texas Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: unified caring Premier Series Internet

My Pool Yard.com Bad product/NO SERVICE granada hills California
Author: crockett, California Pools & Saunas: My Pool Yard.com granada hills, California

Mar 08 2017
Hobbies Discount shark and clown fish Air swimmers ordered in December 2016 not delivered as of March 2017 Internet Author: Aurora , Illinois On-Line Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 05 2017
Hobbies Discount money taken but product not shipped! Internet Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Mar 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Team Hobbies Discount - Chris Oliver Victim of Internet Scam!! Internet Author: hermitage , Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Mar 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Hobbies Discount never send me my order and always asked me to wait for 30 days more, now is already 3 months, my order still not received and they already collect the money from my credit card! Internet Author: Internet Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet