DISCOUNT POOL WAREHOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount pool warehouse
There may be more specific results for "discount pool warehouse"
For more specific results for "discount pool warehouse"
Showing 1-25 of 6,956 Found Reports For more specific results for "discount pool warehouse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
TDW Closeouts The Discount Warehouse Closeouts Sold me two pallets ($2,000) of Bonton merchandise that was 90% junk Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Gautier, Mississippi Kitchens: TDW Closeouts Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 10 2017
Discount Retail Store Services Ruined my life! Ripoff! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brooklyn , New York Franchisors: Discount Retail Store Services Nationwide

May 09 2017
Armed Forces Vacation Club Afvc Current location had false advertisement that the website did not note indoor pool not open. Bellaire, MI Nationwide Author: Blacklick, Ohio Lodging: Armed Forces Vacation Club Nationwide

May 08 2017
Pool Supply World old outdated equipment Rocklin Internet Author: San Jose, California Pools & Saunas: Pool Supply World Internet

10, Report #1372041

May 08 2017
The Pool Table Movers LLC Pool Table Movers of Mi Bait and Switch pricing! Lied to my wife, and over charged us by 150$ because they knew we wouldn't know any better. Clinton Twp Michigan
Author: Clarkston, Michigan Moving Companies: The Pool Table Movers LLC Clinton Twp, Michigan

11, Report #1372037

May 08 2017
Merchant Services Protection Plan Merchants Discount Health Plan MSPP, MDHP Sunrise Florida Author: ALLIANCE, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Services Protection Plan Sunrise, Florida

May 05 2017
The Discount Warehouse scammers will not send you the correct load you paid for and ordered! Sunrise Florida Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: The Discount Warehouse

May 03 2017
Swimming Pool Equipment for Less Craig Ashmore, TJ Pool Equipment Scam Orange County CA Author: Anaheim, California Pools & Saunas: Swimming Pool Equipment for Less Internet

May 03 2017
Glowmenow North Carolina WHOISGUARD PROTECTEDEmailOrganization WHOISGUARD, INC.Created on24 November 2015Updated on08 March 2017Expiration24 November 2017Whois TextDomain Name: GLOWINGMENOW.COM Registrar: ENOM, INC. Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 4 Credit card scammers North Caronila and warehouse in Toronto Nationwide Author: Ottawa, Ontario Sales People: Glowmenow Nationwide

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Volt Payments is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Volt Payments implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients search for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Volt Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Volt Payments, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ products and more. melville, New York

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments’ executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. Volt Payments’ approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Volt Payments pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Volt Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ product, service providers melville, New York

May 01 2017
Rottweiler Puppies Home, Rottweiler Puppies For Sale $600.00 each 50% Discount Available for 7Days Only-Price : $600 EACH Internet only Virginia
watch the way a company request money Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rottweiler Puppies Home Internet

Apr 29 2017
USA Discount Warehouse FAKE COMPANY FAULTY PRODUCTS AND FAKE COMMITMENTS Cape Coral Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 28 2017
My Pool Yard Very rude, cantankerous, domineering, surly and vulgar N. Hollywood California Tammy I'm sorry for your troubles Author: humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: My Pool Yard Internet

Apr 28 2017
A1 healthcare Claimed was insurance and is nothing more then a discount program with almost no discount at all. Warren, New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Easley , South Carolina Abusive Parents: A1 healthcare Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
K&K Billiards Miami, FL racist Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Pool Halls: K&K Billiards Miami, FL Miami, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Daulton Point - Mike Moore Pool Builders - Outdoor Kitchens Cedar Park Texas Author: Austin , Texas Pool Services: Daulton Point Cedar Park , Texas

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Davi's Pool Service, Davi Vasconcelos, Blue Line Pool Services Davi Vasconcelos stole from me, worst poolguy Ive hired Anaheim California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Anaheim, California

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada