Your Search | discount central online

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
DealerTrack Technologies centraldispatch.com jtracker.comAuto Transport Central Dispatch NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - TERRIBLE WEB SITE - EXTREMELY SLOW SERVER - IDIOTS WHITE PLAINS Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Websites: DealerTrack Technologies Nationwide

May 27 2016
Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Rude, mean, threatening, hostile, unprofessional and profanity Winter Park Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Small Business Services: Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
East Coast TVs Worst online shopping experience I've never had Linden NJ Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: East Coast TVs Internet

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
The Subscription Center Central Billing Central Billing Los Angeles California Author: Herndon, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: The Subscription Center Central Billinf

May 24 2016
remax central re/max central Renters Beware!!! Avoid Remax Central Las Vegas!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: remax central Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2016
Rhema Medical Supply RotechSleep Central Uncaring, incompetent, fraudulent, rude, deceptive, slow, always out to lunch, never returns calls FORT WORTH Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Medical Supplies: Rhema Medical Supply fort worth,

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
True Dental Discount This is company is Posing as a real dental insurance plan. St Louis MO Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Dental Services: True Dental Discount Nationwide

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Neo Innovations Inc Neo mag light Ordered product online Cannot reach anyone by phone or email Have not received my merchandise Internet
Ship Times And Customer Service Author: Pomona, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Neo Innovations Inc Internet

haiguang onlineshop Bogus Online Retailer Bejing, China Internet
Author: Las Vegas, New Jersey Clothing Stores: haiguang onlineshop Internet

May 21 2016
ccavenue ccavenue Beware of ccavenue company . it is totally fraud comapany I made online payment through Ccavenue but they have blocked my fund  indore Idaho Author: indore, Maine Financial Services: ccavenue indore, Idaho

May 20 2016
PayPal What a ripoff San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Online banking: PayPal San Jose, California

May 20 2016
GrubHub did not warn about authorization charges and refused to offer a coupon or discount so i could eat online Internet
Please mind your own Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan On-Line Stores: GrubHub Internet

May 20 2016
Cash Central Company makes harassing phone calls to employer, making up different stories each time they call. Threatening lawsuits always. Cashcentral.com Internet Author: los angeles, California Cash Services: Cash Central Internet