Your Search | discount central online

May 20 2016
GrubHub did not warn about authorization charges and refused to offer a coupon or discount so i could eat online Internet
Please mind your own Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan On-Line Stores: GrubHub Internet

May 20 2016
Cash Central Company makes harassing phone calls to employer, making up different stories each time they call. Threatening lawsuits always. Cashcentral.com Internet Author: los angeles, California Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
midwestmayhem.org Payments accepted for online site but no service provided Internet Author: Lisboa, Alabama Clothing Stores: midwestmayhem.org Internet

May 18 2016
Realtor.com Rip off- Leads generation Online Internet Author: Highland , Michigan Realtors: Realtor.com Internet

Candy Couture Studio online boutique, womens clothes Cleveland Internet,Ohio
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Candy Couture Studio Internet

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 18 2016
Sierra Nevada Pet Company Discount Pet Meds No response when I attempted to cancel the order, no response to questions about product safety Internet Author: Nevada Drugstores: Sierra Nevada Pet Company Internet

May 17 2016
Bet Online www.betonline.ag Stole my winnings, fraudulent online betting site, worst site ever, do not use! Panama city Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Bet Online Internet

May 17 2016
Lulu.com Lulu Wiping out volume discount, not disclosing all the conditions, luring customers into buying more, making the purchase more expensive Raleigh, NC NC, Internet
Lulu Wiping out volume discount, not disclosing all the conditions, luring customers into buying more Author: Imperial Beach, California Printing & Copy Services: Lulu.com Internet

May 17 2016
Central Billing for Subscription Service Collection Agency - Magazine Subscription Scam Los Angeles California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Central Billing for Subscription Service Los Angeles, California

May 17 2016
kaplan university scam me out of money and wont allow me to get my degree online Nationwide Author: bellbrook, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: kaplan university Nationwide

May 16 2016
koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA koons of Tysons; jim Koon Management Company; Jim Koons Automotive Companies; a Corporation Deceiving online advertisement, change prices of cars after written contract has been executed, deceiving exchange policies Vienna Virginia Fake $599 processing fee Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA Vienna, Virginia

May 16 2016
The Discount Warehouse Diana and Maria RIP OFFS Sunrise Florida Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Surplus Buyers & Sellers: The Discount Warehouse Nationwide

May 16 2016
National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Deceiving Company who doesn't care about people, only profit and greed Internet Author: Rhode Island Driving Schools: National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Internet

May 16 2016
Online Advance LLC Goldstein and Associates Rip-Off Report Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Online Advance LLC Cedar Rapids, Iowa

May 16 2016
Central Florida Marine, Maitland, Florida Warning, Do NOT do Business with this company. Can easily prove they have defrauded me. Maitland, Florida
Author: Fort Ogden, Florida Boat Dealers: Central Florida Marine, Maitland, Florida Maitland, , Florida

May 16 2016
Goldstein and Associates K. Jones, Online Advance Scam Iowa City Iowa Author: Springdale, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

May 15 2016
Supplied(www.get-supplied.com) Supplied athletic shoe companyHappy Valley Oregon They have stolen money from me and many others with online shoe transactions. If shoes do arrive the are the wrong pair, wrong size and shipped WAY after promised- Happy Valley Oregon Internet/Oregon Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sporting Goods: Supplied(www.get-supplied.com) Internet

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
Fine Art America fineartamerica.com Online prints scam, colors faded, no reply to my complaint Chicago Illinois Author: Chester, Alabama Artist Galleries: Fine Art America Chicago, Illinois

May 14 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Taking money from my prepaid card without my permission Computer Internet 855-421-9615 got me a full refund Author: Newport , Washington Online banking: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

May 14 2016
Bill Weng NFL SHOP Bill Wengcustomerservicemanagera@gmail.com vipjerseyonsale@gmail.com I order jerseys online I was told that I would receive it they gave me a tracking number to track it on the shipping company I was then emailed and told that it was lost and I would be refunded in 30 days it's now been 2 months. China Author: Perth Amboy, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Bill Weng Internet

May 14 2016
GodLikeProductions GodLikeProductions online site SCAMMERS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: GodLikeProductions Internet