DISCOUNT GLOBAL TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount global travel
There may be more specific results for "discount global travel"
For more specific results for "discount global travel"
Showing 26-50 of 23,877 Found Reports For more specific results for "discount global travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 11 2017
JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Hacienda Tes Rios BE AWARE: DO NOT TRUST JUSTINE JAY ROMANO ( Hacienda Tes Rios Representative) Cancun Cancun
Yes, contacted reservations already 3 times. Author: Alberta Travel Services: JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Cancun, Other

Jul 11 2017
U Travel U Travel Guide As others before. I was the victim of a bogus check with #161 and amount of 399.00. Nationwide Internet Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: U Travel Internet

Jul 11 2017
Seven Corners, Inc. Seven Corners stole 4,000 from me Carmel Indiana Author: Logan, Ohio Air Travel: Travel Services: Seven Corners, Inc. Carmel, Indiana

Jul 11 2017
Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Checking account RIPPED OFF! n/a Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
WOW Airlines Lost baggage, delays, disaster Iceland Internet Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Air Travel: WOW Airlines Internet

Jul 10 2017
Dermify serum RejuVen 8 I subscribed for trial offer recd defective bottle after 13 days my acct was charged 89.31 I called to speak with customer service. requesting refund and I was told I missed the date to cancel to be eligible for a full refund then I was offered 50%discount on future orders I told them I wasn't interested and wanted to speak to a supervisor . I was then told that they couldn't offer me any better solutions and I was hung up on,a very rude and poor way to do busines. Nationwide Author: Boulder junction, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dermify serum Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Kiwi Kiwi,skypicker.com Kiwi.com Booking buyer beware! It's a scam! Internet Kiwi scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Travel Companies: Kiwi Internet

Jul 10 2017
Ready Travel and Incentives took a $100 cashiers check and failed to book my travel; they do not answer the phone, bogus email irving Texas Author: cedar park, Texas Travel Services: Ready Travel irving, Texas

Jul 10 2017
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tallevast Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota , Florida

35, Report #1302078

Jul 10 2017
Take a Getaway Tallevast Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Take a Getaway Tallevast, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Take Two Nights Tallevast Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Take Two Nights Tallevast , Florida

Jul 06 2017
wow airlines ,wowair.us/ they are scam artist.they lie iceland Author: west palm beach, Florida Air Travel: wow airlines

Jul 06 2017
Travelocity Expedia Accusation, Fraud, Mistreatment, Blame, Neglect. Southlake Texas Internet Author: BRONX, New York Travel Services: Travelocity Internet

Jul 05 2017
Mavis Discount Tires Damaged the truck of a non profit organization Hopewell junction New York
Author: Hopewell junction , New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tires Hopewell junction , New York

Jul 05 2017
DRSS Discount Retail Store Services These folks are liars and scam artists, selling unreal dreams for their own profit. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Criminal Justice System: DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
NCE Premier Platinum Discount Medical was contacted after I was looking for insurance on the market place P.O. Box 98 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Internet
Author: barboursville, West Virginia Health Insurance: NCE Internet

Jul 05 2017
Global Car Parts Trading LLC/Auto Parts Global LLC Thief Port ST Lucie Florida Author: Georgia Auto Parts: Global Car Parts Trading LLC/Auto Parts Global LLC Port ,

Jul 05 2017
Global Shipping Company Fritz Forbe Gentiry Pet or livestock shipping Dallas, Texas or Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Dodge City, Kansas Shipping Companies: Global Shipping Company Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Showtime Partygras Nae Williams Partygras travels Spg trip My friends and I paid for a cruise through this travel service. The owner of this travel service is not to be trusted. He goes by the name Showtime Uready or Nae Williams. He advertised a cruise, accepted payments, and then cancelled the trip. After months of waiting, several others, including my friends and I, never received a refund. At the very minimum, he could have offered to pay us back in installments. Instead, he decides to give various dates of when we would be refunded. When the day comes, still no refund. I later find out that this owner is known for accepting money from people without following through with the event and/ or trip. My friends and I, will have to result to taking legal action to get our money back. atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Travel Agents: Showtime Partygras Georgia

Jul 04 2017
Spring Saunders | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Report was written by a disgruntled former associate of the Complainant and not from a customer. ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). burbank California Confirmation of Alex Reilly's Redaction to above Statement Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Spring Saunders burbank, California

Jul 03 2017
FLIGHTHUB FLIGHTHUB, FLIGHTHUB CANADA, FLIGHT HUB IS A SCAM TORONTO, VANCOUVER, LOS ANGELES, MIAMI, ORLANDO Nationwide
Author: Brampton , Ontario Travel Services: FLIGHTHUB Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

Jul 02 2017
Alfonzo Merolla Merolla Alfonzo, Fraud selling fake story, 3 jackets as Gifts, Cambridge, On Author: Cambridge, Ontario Air Travel: Attorney Generals: Alfonzo Merolla Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Passaport Premier I only have phone that nobody answer 917 472 1650 They charge me every month over $150.00, they just raised to $185.00 Could be Africa who knows? have no idea Author: Cudjoe Key, Florida Travel Services: Passaport Premier Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
U Travel Guide Hacked into my checking account in amount of $399.00 - Signed electronically N/A Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Services: U Travel Guide Nationwide