Your Search | discount tire

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Kaos Concessions Paul Lombard - President and treasurer Bonita Lombard Employees beware Candler Florida Do not give money to charities trying to give the food to discount food stores Author: Edmonton, Florida Carnivals: Kaos Concessions Candler, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Auto save tire center Wage theft Pensacola Florida Author: Pace, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto save tire center Pensacola, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Best price caskets michigan casket etc., discount caskets, low priced caskets, caskets online no city internet company Internet Author: walled lake, Michigan Funeral Services: Best price caskets Internet

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Miller Tire & Auto Repair went to have my TPMS installed, they distroyed one tire and gouged all 4 wheels severely Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Tire shops: Miller Tire & Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Discount Miami Movers Miami Discount MoversABA Moving DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS Miami Florida
Author: WESTON, Florida Moving Companies: Discount Miami Movers Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Robertson tire Tires separating will not warranty Tulsa Oklahoma Tell you what to do... Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Robertson tire Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Tire Rack TireRack.Com Tire Rack intentionally does not fully describe the products that they sell. South Bend Indiana Author: Hyde Park, Utah Auto Parts: Tire Rack South Bend, Indiana

Sep 30 2015
usa discount ordered one micro sd card for 49.99 got confirm email though no delivery estimate Florida Author: VALLEY FARMS, Arizona Computer Software: usa discount Internet

Sep 30 2015
Good Deals Tires and Wheels I went to this place and did not get what I ordered. The owner says he's been doing this for 12 years but he didn't know he didn't have the right rims until after they were put on my car.  Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Good Deals Tires and Wheels Dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2015
The Deals on wheels A number of names never received my order Missouri Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: The Deals on wheels Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Garage Door Services Discount, Garage Door Services, Garage Door Services Repairs DFW, Garage Door Services Repairs, GDS Garage Door Services, GDS, 214-504-1918,972-200-3866, 817-756-1788 Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Home Improvements: Garage Door Services Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2015
Manny Discount Appliance Lousy Products and Lots of Lip Service for Repairs Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Appliances: Manny Discount Appliances Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2015
Jumia Kenya Jumia Overpricing the the infinix Hot Note 2 inorder to claim a discount that does not exist. Nairobi Internet
Author: Nairobi, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Jumia Kenya Internet

Sep 24 2015
Discount mag club Discount magazine club Internet Author: North york, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Discount mag club Internet

Sep 23 2015
Top Discount mover repair and parts Repair Rip off Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Landscaping: Top Discount mover repair and parts Spring Hill, Florida

Sep 23 2015
ntb tire and battery maple shade took car to get tire fixed told my wife needed new brakes and chardge for fixeing tire maple shade New Jersey Author: maple shade, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: ntb tire and battery maple shade maple shade , New Jersey

Sep 21 2015
David Garcia Orange Signs LLC Ripped OFF $1,000 from a small tire shop company on NE Side of San Antonio, TX. San Antonio Texas
David Garcia did good on his word Author: San Antonio, Texas Sign Shops: David Garcia San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2015
Toms discount air and auto repair Simple break inspection gone wrong! Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Toms discount air and auto repair Leesburg, Florida

Sep 16 2015
Terry Lang Kelly Lang Misrepresentation! (due to age and condition) Our RV tires which only had approx. 22,650 miles; advised us to replace due to safety Kingman Arizona Miles are only part of it... Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Terry Lang Kingman, Arizona