Your Search | discount tire

Oct 26 2016
GetMED360 UCA FreedomUnified Caring Association Scam, Disrespectful, Rude, Misleading, Only Discount & $65 per doc visit, Prescriptions orders from Canada Syosset New York Author: Gassville, Arkansas Health Insurance: GetMED360 Syosset, New York

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
NTB Beaumont Texas Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: NTB Beaumont, Texas

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
WalMart Selling Bad Tires Hammond Louisiana Author: Tickfaw, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: WalMart Hammond, Louisiana

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 13 2016
Farrance Appraisal Free Financing? Hah! Manchester Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture, Farrance Appraisal Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 11 2016
NAV ENTERPRISE - rims4lessnyc NAV enterprise or rims4lessnyc on ebay Selling damaged and really bad quality product nyc jamaica center New York Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Auto Tire shops: NAV ENTERPRISE - rims4lessnyc nyc jamaica center, New York

Oct 07 2016
16, Report #1331909

Oct 06 2016
VIP discount auto center Another ripoff mechanic, no surprise auburn maene Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Inspection: VIP discount auto center auburn,

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Discount Motors Inc. Car broke down in middle of interstate twice they didn't care Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Discount Motors Inc. Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
Sullivan Tire Unrepairable Tires Fairhaven Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Sullivan Tire Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Oct 03 2016
Auto Tire aka: Monro Muffler Buyers Beware Chesterfield, MO Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Auto Mechanics: Auto Tire

Oct 01 2016
Sears Auto Center Valencia Over charged for replacement of four tires Valencia California Are you sure? Author: Stevenson Ranch, Alabama Auto Tire shops: Sears Auto Center Valencia, California

Oct 01 2016
Town Tire Auto Service Centers .Took my car to be repaired. What should of cost between $200 and $300. They charged me $917 Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Town Tire Auto Service Centers Gainesville, Florida

Sep 29 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Very Poor or Fake Memory Cards Cape Coral Internet Author: Herkimer, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

Sep 27 2016
Hill tire company Did not do the work I paid for Walterboro South Carolina Author: Cottageville , South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Hill tire company Walterboro , South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo carpet cleaning cleaners, steam carpet cleaning, discount carpet cleaning san luis Obispo, carpet cleaning 805, carpet cleaning 93401 93405 93408 fake reviews, suspicious, Yelp fake reviews, paid reviews, san luis obispo carpet cleaning, Google fake reviews, San Luis Obispo California
Author: , Cleaning Services: Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo, California