Your Search | discount tire

Jun 29 2016
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers 10 minute oil changes Ripped off for service Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Jun 28 2016
G & G service Flying J Charged double the price for RV tires 460.00 per tire which Boss tire's charge 300.00 per tire. Scipio Utah Author: Chico, California Gas Stations: G & G service Scipio, Utah

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 25 2016
Delta Dental Plan Delta Covers Me No option to stop before a year is through even if you didn't like their discount plan. NA Nationwide Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Consumer Services: Delta Dental Plan Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 23 2016
tra10jr.com Affordable Quality Transmission Repair, New England Affordable Transmission Repair, Discount Transmission. They do not honor warranties Internet Author: Cumberland, Alabama Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
mr tire FRAUDULANT WHEEL ALIGNMENT woodbury heights New Jersey Author: woodbury, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: mr tire woodbury heights, New Jersey

Jun 15 2016
5X Trim600 Biopure Ageless Beauty SCAM! Claim your huge discount - free trial! Try for Free! ETC - then you get charged $250!!!! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: 5X Trim600 Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Hibdon Tire Plus Caused massive oil leak, bad tire, didnt test or bleed brakes. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Hibdon Tire Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 10 2016
woodys bar b q sebastian fl woodys bar b q sebastian fl riped me off over charged my order wouldnt give me senioner discount sebastian Florida Author: sebastian, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: woodys bar b q sebastian fl sebastian, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Bob's Discount Furniture Bob's Discount Furniture -- cheap products and they don't honor their insurance Nationwide Author: bethesda, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Bob's Discount Furniture Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Bio Slim Had ordered the Bioslim but was also sent the forskolin. The billed charged was $9.95. I had called to cancel but was told the shipping label was already printed. Kept telling them I did not want the product, they said just try it for 14 days. The next thing I know with my next bank statement I received there were charges on there for $79.95 and $69.95. I called them to question these charges and they told me I never sent the product back. I told them I tried it for the 14 days suggested and it made me very sick, they said they would give me a 50% discount on my next order. I told them I do not want anything from this company but to know that there will be no further charges to my card. I would never do business with this company again... Florida Florida Author: Stockton, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Slim Florida

Jun 09 2016
ABC Discount Appliances - Ryan, Patti, Rich dishonorable, employees' word is meaningless, charged $45 delivery charge without advising me Pennsauken New Jersey Author: Woodlynne, New Jersey Appliances: ABC Discount Appliances Pennsauken, New Jersey

Jun 08 2016
Johnnys Truck and Tire Services They RIPPED me off Big time...DONT USE THEM!!! RUN!!! Fort Stockton Texas Author: Hallandale, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnnys Truck and Tire Services Fort Stockton, Texas

Jun 07 2016
goodyear tire rebate center goodyear tire rebates are a total ripoff Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Auto Tire shops: goodyear tire Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Poor Customer Service, badgering, Name Calling, Scam, Rip off, Liar Cape Coral Florida
Author: Pataskala, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jun 03 2016
B&L Towing Deceptive Towing Practices Carteret New Jersey
Spare Tire Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Auto Towing: B&L Towing Carteret, New Jersey

May 30 2016
USA Discount Warehouse microSD card swindle Cape Coral Florida Author: Blairsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California RESOLVED!!!! Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 27 2016
Grand tire and Auto Goodyear tires Untrustworthy chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Tire shops: Grand tire and Auto chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 was called by representative Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide