DISCOUNT TIRE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount tire
There may be more specific results for "discount tire"
For more specific results for "discount tire"
Showing 1-25 of 6,127 Found Reports For more specific results for "discount tire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Rip Off of Guarntee N Ft Myers Florida Author: N Ft Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto N Ft Myers, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Ace Towing They are a bunch of lying thieves that count tell the truth if someone hit them in the face with a tire Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 18 2017
Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tires Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Troy Compton Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 15 2017
Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln This company does not honor the warranties on their new tires. They said to contact the manufacturer for problems. Sweetwater Tennessee Author: Tellico Plains, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln Sweetwater, Tennessee

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Checking account RIPPED OFF! n/a Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Dermify serum RejuVen 8 I subscribed for trial offer recd defective bottle after 13 days my acct was charged 89.31 I called to speak with customer service. requesting refund and I was told I missed the date to cancel to be eligible for a full refund then I was offered 50%discount on future orders I told them I wasn't interested and wanted to speak to a supervisor . I was then told that they couldn't offer me any better solutions and I was hung up on,a very rude and poor way to do busines. Nationwide Author: Boulder junction, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dermify serum Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
tire kingdom paid cash for tires.cash was pocketed with no record of transaction in their system.they wont honor installation package. largo Florida Author: largo, Florida Auto Tire shops: tire kingdom largo, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Mavis Discount Tires Damaged the truck of a non profit organization Hopewell junction New York
Author: Hopewell junction , New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tires Hopewell junction , New York

Jul 05 2017
DRSS Discount Retail Store Services These folks are liars and scam artists, selling unreal dreams for their own profit. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Criminal Justice System: DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
NCE Premier Platinum Discount Medical was contacted after I was looking for insurance on the market place P.O. Box 98 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Internet
Author: barboursville, West Virginia Health Insurance: NCE Internet

Jul 02 2017
Tread quarters Ruined brand new tires with improper install Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Tread quarters Norfolk, Virginia

18, Report #1382063

Jun 29 2017
Super Llantas Installed 4 new tires, now car vibrates on highway Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Super Llantas Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Discount Auto Exchange vlad svetlov, Alla Pronin, Owner, Vladislav Svetlov, President/Ownerlarry lemon car scams ewing Nationwide TY BBB & Consumer Affairs Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Discount Auto Exchange Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Daily discount plus Daily discount plus started taking just under $20 per month and there wasn't even a way to contact them to find out how or why they were taking money and for them to discontinue taking funds. Internet Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Attorney Generals: Daily discount plus Internet

Jun 26 2017
Beto's Tire Service Bad Tire Shop In Bremerton WA Bremerton Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Tire shops: Beto's Tire Service Bremerton , Washington

Jun 26 2017
Perri's Furniture Perri Baits and switches on marked price, offers discount and arrives at original marked price. Carrollton Texas Author: ROWLETT, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Perri's Furniture Carrollton, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Bobs discount furniture / guardian products Goof Proof The GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE saugus Massachusetts Author: malden, Massachusetts Home & Garden Stores: Bobs discount furniture / guardian products saugus, Massachusetts