DISCOUNT TIRE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discount tire
There may be more specific results for "discount tire"
For more specific results for "discount tire"
Showing 26-50 of 6,081 Found Reports For more specific results for "discount tire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
USA Discount Warehouse FAKE COMPANY FAULTY PRODUCTS AND FAKE COMMITMENTS Cape Coral Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 28 2017
A1 healthcare Claimed was insurance and is nothing more then a discount program with almost no discount at all. Warren, New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Easley , South Carolina Abusive Parents: A1 healthcare Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Hobbies discount They simply didn't give me what I paid for! portland Oregon
Author: Erwin , Tennessee Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. A week later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. I asked for a supervisor at customer support and spoke to Lisa. She also said no to my request and informed me that the bottles I received was the actual product. It cost $89.95 and the other was $85.95!! I was shocked!! I then asked to speak to her supervisor and was transferred to Aubrey and after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical form of advertising, she was able to give me a partial refund. The phone number that I called was 888 553-4058. Also, please be aware that they have numerous websites advertising free trial at neulift.net and neulift.org etc etc etc Buyer Beware!! Nationwide Author: Mentor, Ohio Drugstores: Neulift Nationwide

Discount Hobbies Hobbies Discount ยท Dream Buster Vancouver Canada
Author: Lebanon , Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Discount Hobbies

Apr 23 2017
Discount wheel warehouse Liars, idiots and thieves Fullerton California Author: Troy, Missouri Auto Parts: Discount wheel warehouse Fullerton, California

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 20 2017
Merchant's Tire, NTB The TBC Corporation TERRORISM To Extort $Money$ From Customer's Sterling, VA. ( Loudoun County, Virginia Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchant's Tire, NTB Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Alloy wheel repair Was told because I was given a discount that they didn't spend the same amount on the rims! So had to deal with shoddy work and scratches on my rims! Was told if I pay $30 more per ram he would fix them perfect! Garbage business not to be trusted. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Norcross , Georgia

Apr 17 2017
Hill Tire Centers Rip-Off toward Women! Summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville , South Carolina Car Parts & Accessories: Hill Tire Centers Summerville, South Carolina

Apr 12 2017
Morrison's discount auto repair I was charged $920.00 for car repair and didn't fixed. They replaced parts that was not necessary. I explained to them the problem and they can't figure out, they just keep on changing parts. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: Morrison's discount auto repair Tampa, Florida

Apr 12 2017
dealsamzon.com Item sold by- My karto i have ordered a fast track watch of rs-600 which was on discount n i have received a broken n duplicate watch i have tried a hard to return the product and ask them to refund the money but they are making excuses to not pay the money its a fake company who stole costumer's money and deliver them fake items. Internet
Author: varanasi, Other Internet Fraud: dealsamzon.com Internet

Apr 12 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Goof Proof Warranty with Guardian Leather Recliner Tear Orland Park Illinois Author: Plainfield, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Orland Park, Illinois

Apr 11 2017
Discount Van and Truck the owner MAJOR RIPOFF!!!!! DONT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! Lake Havasu Arizona Author: Brunswick, Maine Car Parts & Accessories: Discount Van and Truck Lake Havasu, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
Rozar Alignment taking advantage of elderly faithful customers. charging triple prices not fixing problem. tearing up vehicle then denying . saying it was like that when brought in. LYING AND ROBBING CUSTOMERS. Terrible attitude eastman Georgia Author: cochran , Georgia Auto Tire shops: Rozar Alignment eastman , Georgia

Apr 11 2017
Affordable Dentures Bait and Switch; Failed to honor promotional discount Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Mount Holly, North Carolina Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Big O Tires THE BIGGEST RIP OFF ARTIST IN THE STATE! Prescott Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Prescott, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
tra10jr.com DISCOUNT TRANSMISSIONS Towed my car in. Held it for 2.5 weeks. And then tried to charge me an outrageous amount of money to get it back new york city area Nationwide Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
High Plains Tire And Diesel inc Cause Engine to go out after doing A bullgear Job.... Got truck out shop it ran Hot.. 2 miles from shop Amarillo Texas Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: High Plains Tire And Diesel inc

Apr 09 2017
Hotelscorp and Westgate Resorts Fraud. Did not inform me that in order to get the discount i had to attend a compelling 90 min. tour Orlando Internet Author: Buenos Aires, Alabama Amusement & Theme Parks: Hotelscorp and Westgate Resorts Internet

Apr 08 2017
Dell Surendra Raj On 1-4-17 Dell advertised a sale on the product WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s for $19.99 each. So got online and ordered 2 of them from Dell, Dell Purchase ID: 2005704551081. Dell sent me an confirmation email the same day stating: Subtotal $199.98 Order Level Promotion:-$160.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.99 Shipping Discount Applied:-$6.99 Sales Tax:$2.50 Total Amount: $42.48 I then received an email 4 days later stating that my order had been cancelled. I did NOT cancel this order, Dell did, and did not give any explanation as to why. Round Rock Texas Author: PLANO, Illinois Computer Dealers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Apr 01 2017
R&K Auto Services AKA Rainbow Tires Sold me some bad tires/refused me my money back/ better tires Detroit Michigan
Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Tire shops: R&K Auto Services Detroit, Michigan