Your Search | discount tire

Aug 08 2014
Tire Choice Lady Lake Florida Tire Choice is Notorious for Ripping off WOMEN!!!! Lady Lake Florida Author: Weirsdale, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Choice Lady Lake Florida Lady Lake , Florida

Aug 08 2014
usa discount warehouse Fraudulent company N Ft Myers Florida Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: usa discount warehouse Ft Myers, Florida

Aug 08 2014
Auto Discount YOU WON $100 GIFT CARD TO TARGET unknown Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Auto Discount Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Bobs Discount Furniture Ripped off with goof proof yonkers New York Author: Bronx, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bobs Discount Furniture yonkers, New York

Aug 05 2014
Tire Works Total Car Care Worst service customer care for never having had any business what so ever with them. Less than 1 star worthy. Harassing phone calls and hang ups, with accusations flung freely and severe offensively defensive attitude by Customer Service manager when I attempted to simply see who was repeatedly calling and hanging up, or leaving no message. According to service manager she said this wasn't a policy of theirs, yet would not freely give up the store location I was being called from, and then threatened me. I would never do business with them again even if I ever had. Completely unprofessional, entitled teenage attitudes, raised voice, and pretending to lose reception during call with the manager, absolutely disrespectful. Police have assured me I can file a complaint with BBB rightfully as their actions constitute actionable harassment, with proof of incoming call records, and as my line is private, calls are notably recorded. They have no business threatening customers, and non-customers. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Total Car Care Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 04 2014
etyres fleet mobile tyres Almost bankrpted me Cambridge Nationwide Author: Rotherham, Other Auto Tire shops: etyres Nationwide

Aug 02 2014
Sterling Valentine NYC Listlaser.com list laser, list laser pro, Sterling Valentinesupport@sterlinghelp.comhttp://www.sterlinghelp.com, List Laser LIFETIME Upgrade MEGA-Pack [Special Limited Time Discount Offer] (Qty 1) New York New York
Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Sterling Valentine NYC Listlaser.com New York, New York

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Aug 02 2014
Discount Appliance, Outreach Appliance Jacques Mcentee,Cary Mcentee Julius Over priced, Over posted, Selling Junk To Military Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Discount Appliance, Outreach Appliance Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 01 2014
SkyMall False Advertising - Discount Offered in Email is Not Given at Check-Out Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Business: SkyMall Internet

Aug 01 2014
integrated voice services Tried to change my long distance carrier. Cause me to lose bundle discount. Add charges. Hung up on me. nationwide Author: sandyville, West Virginia Telephone Companies: integrated voice services Internet

Jul 28 2014
National Floors Direct Julia from customer service. Promised to be here at 3 different times and completely blew us off the 1st 2 times and showed up late the 3rd. Wanted to charge us $54 to re-scheduke the install but wouldn't let us cancel the order or give us a discount for being 3 days late on their install. Avon, MA Internet Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Internet

Jul 27 2014
les schwab scrab tires boight and sold to us used olympia Nationwide Author: Washington Auto Tire shops: les schwab Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Travelscape LLC When entering a dogshow the catalog had a number for lowest rates to call this number and use a discount code when I called they had a very thick accent and were very pushy about booking a room now after I booked the room I called the hotel only to find the rates were cheaper calling the hotel itself- when this company emailed me conformation they had a cancellation policy that you card would be charged even if you cancel at anytime, service fees - none of this was told to me until I received an email from them after I had booked the room- when calling back they gave me the run around and will not remove the charges if I want to cancel Phillipines Phillipines Author: Callaway, Virginia Hotel: Travelscape LLC Internet

Jul 25 2014
Kal Tire Vernon, BC Magic price changes and buyback scams Vernon BC Author: Fintry, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Kal Tire Vernon, BC Vernon, British Columbia

Jul 25 2014
Tires Plus Auto and Tire Shop WALDORF Maryland Author: WALDORF, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus WALDORF, Maryland

Jul 22 2014
Alpha Flight Guru discount business/first class travel San Bruno California Author: Alabama Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru San Bruno, California

Jul 21 2014
Firestone Tire Complete Auto Care caused even more problems with car and then accused me of lying after bringing it back the next day. Also they gave ridiculous estimates for the initial problem of bringing the car in for. Shorewood Illinois
Author: PLAINFIELD, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Firestone Tire Complete Auto Care Shorewood, Illinois

Jul 21 2014
Monro Muffler Oil change included tire rotations. Tires never rotated bald at 27,000 miles supposed to last 60,000 miles Nationwide Author: roslindale, Massachusetts Auto Service Stations: Monro Muffler Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Progressive Insurance Snapshot program fraudulently raised rates after not receiving discount Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Tire Works Las Vegas Silverado Ranch and Maryland Tettible business did nothing they said they would had to go back 5 times ust to have a tire done right..Rude a gang of idiots..Byron needs to be fired manager and Pencil neck Cris may be nice but thats cause he weighs 100 pounds..angel eats to much..Look Byron is a clown Cris smiles and is nice yet does nothing angel eats to much and is rude..This company did nothing they were asked and I had to keep going back.Do not go there..check out comments on this location on there own websight. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Las Vegas Silverado Ranch and Maryland Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 15 2014
Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Discount resume service not such a deal. Company offers same price without offer. Internet Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Internet

49, Report #1162022

Jul 14 2014
Tire Pros Queen Creek Dennis Mangola Caused 8-10 thousand dollars worth of damage to my car and refuses to help fix it. Queen Creek Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tire Pros Queen Creek Queen Creek, Arizona

50, Report #1161973

Jul 14 2014
Discount Cab Co. Worst Cab Service I Have ever Expereinced. Was Picked up at an Old Town Scottsdale Night Club at Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Courier Services: Discount Cab Co. Phoenix, Arizona

thoroughly