Your Search | discount tire

26, Report #1319400

Jul 28 2016
Resort World Pass Some Discount on their Travel Services! San Antonio Texas Contacting Resort World Pass' CEO Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Resort World Pass San Antonio, Texas

27, Report #1319398

Jul 28 2016
Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

28, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 24 2016
tire rack & sonsio their tire warranty won't h0ld air ! all over the united states Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: tire rack Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
D&K Service Tire & Repair D&K Service Tire & Repair Rip Off Auto Repair Business Practice San Ramon California Author: Modesto, California Auto Mechanics: D&K Service Tire & Repair San Ramon, California

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 22 2016
summerbags.ru Coach Sold Coach bags for a discount . Upon purchase we were charged an additional $10.00 with no other correspondence Internet
Author: Babb, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru

Jul 22 2016
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Ruined rims during tire installation Land O Lakes Florida
Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Land O Lakes, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Usa Discount Warehouse Bad Memory Sd Card Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Usa Discount Warehouse Internet

Jul 20 2016
Big O tire santa clarita California Author: la canada, California Auto Repair Service: Big O tire santa clarita , California

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
Smart One Energy LLC They SAY they're offering a discount of 10% but it's a scam! Wesley Hills New York Author: San Francisco, California Electrical Services: Smart One Energy LLC Wesley Hills, New York

Jul 19 2016
Valu discount mufflers Valu auto mufflers predatory discrimination on women in hopes of charging for repairs not needing to be completed Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo , New York Auto Repair Service: Valu discount mufflers Buffalo , New York

Jul 16 2016
Oakley sunglasses hut on credit card statement, listed asHolywedding Wuxi cn Fake Oakley sunglasses offered at discount prices - overcharged card compared to invoice and no glasses Internet Author: lawndale, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Oakley sunglasses hut Internet

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
The National Congress of Employers NCE They called representing themselves as a health insurance company ,they are not, Every thing the said was a lie. Took me for over $600 got discount cards PO Box 431547 Houston, Texas 77243 Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: The National Congress of Employers Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 14 2016
American Discount Movers ADM Beware: Manipulative, deceptive, and dishonest. Fort Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: New York Bait-and-Switch: American Discount Movers Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Sonsio / Tire Rack Road Hazard Warranty Sonsio / Tire Rack Warranty is a RIP OFF Arvada Colorado Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 12 2016
NCE Premier Plus Bait and switch. Presented as insurance actually a discount program. $ taken from account when confronted they offer a higher priced coverage. Refund does not include $90 enrollment fee Florham park NJ? Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: NCE Premier Plus Internet

Jul 09 2016
CTC COMMERCIAL TIRE COMPANY OTR DRIVER Bowling Green Kentucky False Accusations Author: Jackson, Tennessee Liars: CTC Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jul 08 2016
Northern OK Tire Auto Service OK Tire & AutoNorthern Automotive Jamie Kirstein NEED AN FRONT END ALIGNMENT? LIKELY YOU DID NOT, BUT JAMIE TOOK YOUR MONEY!! North Bay Ontario
Author: North Bay, Ontario Auto Repair Service: Northern OK Tire Auto Service North Bay, Ontario