Your Search | discount marine supplies

Oct 23 2016
Yuppy Puppy LAURA BEDARD TOTALLY SCAMMED ME Internet Author: RACINE, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Yuppy Puppy Internet

Oct 21 2016
04:29 PM Taken For $265 Internet Author: shirley, New York Medical Supplies: Internet

Oct 21 2016
08:40 AM Very Rude Customer Service - Gives their company and Customer Service a very BAD name Located in Illionis Illionois Author: Topeka, Kansas Medical Supplies: Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Aurora Eye Serum- Aural Face Cream This company has billed me for supplies that I haven't ordered twice. The 1st order was $89.71 on 09/15/2016, the next order was $94.00 on 10/20/2016. Santa Ana, Ca. 92799-5380 Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Beauty Products: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
Pro Marine Supplies Inc. ONLINE SCAM- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Venice, Florida Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Building Products: Pro Marine Supplies Inc. Internet

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style I received a package in the mail yesterday from this company, it stated I ordered it 1-10-2016,I did not order this item, dont even remember seeing it order the company does not sound familiar to me. I want to send it back, they are charging me 64.85 in USD .  DK-5100 Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Lux Style DK-5100, nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 13 2016
Petspectation Stole my money Internet Author: Augusta, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Petspectation Internet

Oct 13 2016
Farrance Appraisal Free Financing? Hah! Manchester Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture, Farrance Appraisal Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Americare Respiratory Services Fraud & double-billing. California Author: Hickory, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Americare Respiratory Services

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
02:51 PM Kirill Karimov Sold Me A Diseased and Unhealthy Scottish Fold Kitten Manorville New York
Owner, Kirill Karimov, of Refunded Maine Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Internet

Oct 07 2016
19, Report #1331909

Oct 06 2016
VIP discount auto center Another ripoff mechanic, no surprise auburn maene Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Inspection: VIP discount auto center auburn,

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Discount Motors Inc. Car broke down in middle of interstate twice they didn't care Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Discount Motors Inc. Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
Radiant Lush Face serum Billed without authorization Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Medical Supplies: Radiant Lush Face serum Internet

Oct 02 2016
Anything Auto And Marine''... Mobile Mechanic... Mobile Mechanic & Marine Warning !!! Largo Florida Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mechanics: Largo, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Mercury Marine Never Again Nationwide Author: Dunedin, Florida Boat Dealers: Mercury Marine Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Very Poor or Fake Memory Cards Cape Coral Internet Author: Herkimer, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet