Your Search | discount marine supplies

Oct 09 2015
Industrial Warehouse Supplies Sales phone cramming scam. Irvine California Author: Vancouver, Washington Questionable Activities: Industrial Warehouse Supplies Irvine, California

Oct 09 2015
Pomsky Perfection Sick Puppy Boyd/Eau Claire Wisconsin
Author: Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Pomsky Perfection Boyd, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Americare Respiratory Services Improper Billing, Improper Insurance Claim Requests, Double Billing, Billing for Unrequested Services Santa Ana California Author: Bethesda, Maryland Medical Supplies: Americare Respiratory Services Santa Ana, California

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Kaos Concessions Paul Lombard - President and treasurer Bonita Lombard Employees beware Candler Florida Do not give money to charities trying to give the food to discount food stores Author: Edmonton, Florida Carnivals: Kaos Concessions Candler, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Best price caskets michigan casket etc., discount caskets, low priced caskets, caskets online no city internet company Internet Author: walled lake, Michigan Funeral Services: Best price caskets Internet

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Scioto valley growers Ryan Shanks Ryan ordered $597.20 in tools and supplies from my company and cancelled the payment for no reason and will not communicate with us to find a solution. He ripped us off litterally. Ada Ohio Author: tucson, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Scioto valley growers Ada, Ohio

Oct 06 2015
Discount Miami Movers Miami Discount MoversABA Moving DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS Miami Florida
Author: WESTON, Florida Moving Companies: Discount Miami Movers Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Ren's AAA Puppies Ren's Puppies, Ren's AAA Home Puppies LIAR, PUPPY MILL BROKER, THIEF, ANIMAL ABUSER North Little Rock Arkansas
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Pet Shops & Supplies: Ren's AAA Puppies North Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 01 2015
09:05 PM Horrible customer service and very deceptive return policy Vernon Hills Illinois Author: MARION, Iowa Medical Supplies: Vernon Hills, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
Aina Media, Las Vegas WorkShop Blayne Aina Aina Media, incompetent, Kristy Aina,, Kristy Nelson,, scammers, liars, thieves, fraudulent amateurs, former Marine, Internet. Cyber Fraud, Cyber Bullying, Hacker & Troll. Do not do business wit Blayne Aina Aina Media, Kristy Aina,, Kristy Nelson,, incompetent, scammers, liars, hacker, troll, thieves, cyber fraud, cyber bullying, identity thieves (impersonating) fraudulent amateurs, former Marine, Internet Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Pacifica, California Websites: Aina Media, Las Vegas WorkShop Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2015
infiniteAllur C3POLLC*INFINITALLURYOUTH RADIANCE INFINITE ALLURE I FELL FOR THE SCAM internet Internet Author: Palm City, Florida Medical Supplies: infiniteAllur Internet

Oct 01 2015
My Turtle Store Myturtle dont stand behind their products New Port Richy Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: My Turtle Store Internet

Sep 30 2015
usa discount ordered one micro sd card for 49.99 got confirm email though no delivery estimate Florida Author: VALLEY FARMS, Arizona Computer Software: usa discount Internet

Sep 29 2015
Alliance Moving Services Ripped off United States Marine New York New York Author: Rockaway Park, New York Moving Companies: Alliance Moving Services New York, New York

Sep 28 2015
Preferred Homecare Defective Oxygen Equipment Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Supplies: Preferred Homecare Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2015
zyppah No response Las Vegas NV Author: MIAMI, Florida Medical Supplies: zyppah Internet

Sep 28 2015
Blue Collar Pets Michelle, Krista, Kristy, Kristen Sells VERY sick dogs, we were sent home with a dying dog and no proof of vetting and never sent receipt for purchase, dirty animal cages, various small breed dogs malnourished and sickly, terrified. Griffin Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Blue Collar Pets Newnan, Georgia

Sep 28 2015
Marine Transport Inc Marine Paul Netherland/Thomas Paul Netherland/ Paul Laird Marine Transport Damages Boat/ Questionalble Insurance/Florida-Mississippi West Palm Beach Florida Internet
Author: Galena, Ohio Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc Internet

Sep 28 2015
Metro-Green Landscapes Owner - Jeff Payne I'll need payment first so I can purchase supplies, but then you won't see me again! Dallas Texas, California Author: Dallas, Texas Landscaping: Metro-Green Landscapes Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Garage Door Services Discount, Garage Door Services, Garage Door Services Repairs DFW, Garage Door Services Repairs, GDS Garage Door Services, GDS, 214-504-1918,972-200-3866, 817-756-1788 Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Home Improvements: Garage Door Services Dallas, Texas