DISCOUNTMARINESUPPLIES.COM DISCOUNT MARINE SUPPLIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discountmarinesupplies.com discount marine supplies
There may be more specific results for "discountmarinesupplies.com discount marine supplies"
For more specific results for "discountmarinesupplies.com discount marine supplies"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Debra Grady I was asked to pay the deposit for renting a room, and NEVER saw the room. Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Rental Supplies: Debra Grady Fremont, California

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 25 2017
Medical Service Group They called to offer me pain cream. They had all of my personal information Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Medical Supplies: Medical Service Group Nationwide

May 24 2017
Carmichael Throne Company Wasted money on an expensive drum seat that broke Woodstock Georgia Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Carmichael Throne Company Woodstock, Georgia

CAUTION! PARKER MARINE! READ THIS BEFOREHAND Nanaimo British Columbia
Author: Nanaimo bc, British Columbia Boat Dealers: PARKER MARINE NANAIMO / COURTENAY BC Nanaimo , British Columbia

May 24 2017
The lodge at shadowlake Yes energy Management Yardi Energy Ripping off with High water bills Houston Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Rental Supplies: The lodge at shadowlake Houston, Texas

May 24 2017
Petsmart Petsmart online credit card scam!!! Phoenix Arizonia Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Nationwide

May 23 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies JoHickey.com Johickey.com Nationwide how did you find out Author: Imperial Beach, California Shipping Companies: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dr. Scholl's Never received rebate Internet Spoke too soon! Rebate received. Author: Seattle, Washington Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl's Internet

May 23 2017
All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Vanessa This was a COMPLETE SCAM!!!! They called our business, and spoke to an employee. Told the employee there was a recall on some thermal printer paper we'd ordered from U-Line.  Rancho Dominguez California Author: Portland, Oregon Convenience Stores: All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Rancho Dominguez, California

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 16 2017
Sleep Data, LLC Sleep Data, Sleep Data San Diego, Sleep Data Oceanside Sleep Data San Diego California, Sleep Data Oceanside California, Sleep Data review, Sleep Data reviews, Sleep Data complaint, Sleep Data complaints, Sleep Data scam, Sleep Data Better Busines Bureau, Sleep Data BBB, sleepdata.com review San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Medical Supplies: Sleep Data, LLC San Diego, California

May 16 2017
Apria Healthcare, Apria, CareCentrix Fraudulent billing, Misleading and Deceptive Employees West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Florida Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
TDW Closeouts The Discount Warehouse Closeouts Sold me two pallets ($2,000) of Bonton merchandise that was 90% junk Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Gautier, Mississippi Kitchens: TDW Closeouts Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 12 2017
Marine Maintenance Group/Rick Hubbard MMG Marine Ripoff Company - Unreliable - Liar - Cheat Bay Shore New York Author: Baldwin, New York Small Business Services: Marine Maintenance Group/Rick Hubbard Bay Shore, New York

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 11 2017
Gloss Motive In small print it says u need to call and cancel the order or thwy will charge u 79.99for the soft gels they send u without telling u they r sending u them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: St Ignace , Michigan Medical Supplies: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Sweet Paula's Pods Sweet Paula's wedding supplies Purchased from there website over $150 worth of Dried floral supplies and never received my shipment and will not communicate Lake Tahoe Internet Author: Graysville, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

May 10 2017
Peazz Terrible, unapologetic and arguentattive customer service. Return policy ripoff Ontario California Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Pet Shops & Supplies: Peazz Ontario, California