Your Search | discountmarinesupplies.com discount marine supplies

Aug 30 2016
Maria's Birds And Exotics Maria Dawe Maria is a liar and a thief Newfane NY
Author: TICONDEROGA, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Maria's Birds And Exotics NY

Aug 29 2016
bowpup.com Ashley SCAM Seoul, Korea Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: bowpup.com Internet

Aug 28 2016
GT Marine, GT Marine And Outdoors, GT Marine Clearwater I have never had this bad of an experience dealing with a company as I have had with GT Marine. They are more than friendly when They want you to buy a boat but as soon as they have your money they want nothing to do with you. I tried for a year to get someone to just return a phone call. Even tried tracking them down at a boat show. The person I needed to talk to was never available. Equipment installed wrong,dysfunctional equipment,poor product knowledge,the list goes on and on with GT Marine. I have owned my boat for over a year now and would never recommend GT Marine to anyone. The boat itself,SeaFox 266 Commander, is good. GT Marine is horrible. Never again! Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Boat Dealers: GT Marine Clearwater , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Discount Cab Worker exploitation at its worst Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab Tucson, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
Maura Company is fraudulent and lies at every turn. Canada Internet Author: Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Maura Internet

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine We entrusted our boat to Carefree Dock for winterization and storage. They outsourced the winterization to Krok's Marine. UQuincy Michigan
Author: Delaware, Ohio Boat Marinas: Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine Quincy, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
Jon r Asher dab sos marine Beachside boats, Ocean side marine serviceJon Asher marine service Seminole Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Mechanics: Jon r Asher dab sos marine Seminole, Florida

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 21 2016
Styledwel Medical device useres latex dyes but sell at latex free Charlston South Carolina Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Styledwel Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 20 2016
Apria Healthcare Fraud, double charge toledo Nationwide Author: spring , Kansas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Jon asher beach side boatsocean side seaside marine servicejon asher marine servicesos marine JON ASHER TOOK MONEY FOR A JOB THEN TOOK MY PARTS OVER $500 AND HAVE'NT SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE SEMINOLE Florida Author: seminole, Florida Auto Repair Service: Jon asher SEMINOLE, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Time Warner Cable Time Warner supplies substandard quality at premium cost Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California TV Advertisements: Time Warner Cable Palm Springs, California

Aug 16 2016
Remington Hunting and shooting supplies Worse than loan sharks Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: Remington Tempe, Arizona

Zyppah ZYPPAH - NOT EASY TO GET A REFUND! Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Zyppah Internet

Aug 14 2016
Preferred Homecare Untimely delays for needed medical equipment repairs Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Medical Supplies: Preferred Homecare Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

24, Report #1321952

Aug 11 2016
pupdaddy.comm BEWARE- Pupdaddy.com can't guarantee delivery or cancellation of order for refund!!!! Edison, NJ Internet Author: Mckinney, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: pupdaddy.comm Internet

Aug 10 2016
McLaughlin's RV and Marine Outboard motor repair problem Fargo North Dakota Author: Fargo, North Dakota Boat Dealers: McLaughlin's RV and Marine Fargo, North Dakota