Your Search | discountmarinesupplies.com discount marine supplies

Jan 19 2017
aquarium creations online Bait and Switch Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Orland Hills, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: aquarium creations online Internet

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount 2x Highpowered waterproof night vision binoculars Internet Author: Mansfield, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies discount no response Internet Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount They did not deliver the goods i ordered and not replying my emails since then. Internet Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Cameras & Video: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount HIGH POWERED WATERPROOF NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS Unknown - none shown online Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Hobbies Discount DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth Revita Youth Eye Serum and Revita Youth Neuvia Cream Snake Oil St. Petersburg Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Medical Supplies: Revita Youth Internet

Jan 17 2017
Hobbies Discount SCAM unknow Internet Author: Boerne, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Compressionsale.com Melissa Bright and ? Matthew Rude customer service Ordering, Customer Service and convoluted email documentation Vernon Hills Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: Compressionsale.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
Jim Batcha Full Throttle Automotive and Marine Service - Edgewater, Florida Marine Mechanic Con Artist Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Jim Batcha Daytona Beach, Florida

Jan 16 2017
Hobbies Discount Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 15 2017
Cara Incorporated Wiped out benefit of lifetime warranty on their failed premium-priced hot water bottle Warwick Rhode Island Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: cara incorporated Warwick, Rhode Island

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Score Discount; Hobbies Unleashed; Steal your money and don't deliver products Portland Oregon Internet Author: Denham Spring, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Big time rip off  Internet Author: Fox Point, Alabama Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
Hobbies Discount Scam! Hobbies Discount will not send items ordered, no tracking on shipping, no response via email Internet Not a ripoff just slow delivery Author: denver, Colorado Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount False Advertising/Scam Internet Author: Sikeston, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies discount Scammed Facebook Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount Christmas Gift Never Delivered, Money Taken Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet