DISCOVER CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discover card
There may be more specific results for "discover card"
For more specific results for "discover card"
Showing 1-25 of 67,289 Found Reports For more specific results for "discover card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Allumiderm Maxbody, Lugtimelesskin. (These are the names charged on my Credit Card) Allumiderm made unauthorized charges on my credit card. Internet ( Nv is in credit card) Author: Ward, Arkansas Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 26 2017
Thompson Cigar Company Thompson and Company Company hacked my credit card account and charged it. Tampa Florida Author: lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: Thompson Cigar Company Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing I meet Pamela through her husband Tolbert who was my counselor I brought writing to my session it was away for me to release. my counselor he asked if I had a publisher he gave me a business card of his wife Pamela Antoinette larde . Lawrence Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Con Artists: Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing Lawrence, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Ordered 2 sheds, paid them 50.00 for each via a PlayStation card from Amazon. Received emails that they were shipped but never received them, now website is gone Internet Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Appliances: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
tci total visa total visatci TOTAL CARD TCI SOLUTIONS Horrible service, scam, overcharged, credit card abuse Sioux Falls. South Dakota Nationwide Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: tci total visa Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Iphoneimei.net officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/F-OUR-CUSTOMER'SIphoneimei.net/we-R-Fraud-N-Proudofit They did absolutely nothing but charge my credit card and forward me to a link which shows how long it's gonna take me to get ripped off Internet Author: Paacoima, California Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Don't want personal information so buy a type of gift card through Amazon &/or Playstation to pay them Internet Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
Kra'sa ST. PETERSBURGE Florida 33742 Author: Orange, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa ST. PE,

Jul 25 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale CJ Marketing and CH Group Eliteeye False Advertisement on the Free Trial Mainland Nationwide Author: Kailua, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale Skin Royale Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Krasa / ilus They charged my credit card and did not send the product krasaskin.com Internet Author: REDDING, California Skin Care: Krasa / ilus Internet

Jul 25 2017
Vine vera The saleswomen told me the skin care care product was 99 dollars but it showed up 108 on my card. The two products that I bought at the kiosk burned my face! They also never informed me on their strict no refund policy. Cerritos California in the Cerritos mall. Nationwide Author: Cypress, California Bait-and-Switch: Vine vera Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ABC Mouse I signed up for a free subscription not knowing what I was signing up for and now it keeps taking money from my card. Every time I go to log in it ask for more money. I called the number and no one answers. It's a scam Internet Author: Philadelphia, Mississippi Con Artists: ABC Mouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
HP HEWLETT PACKARD HP TAKES MY CREDIT CARD AND DOES NOT REFUND ME Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Dealers: HP Internet

Jul 25 2017
Synchrony Bank Unhelpful, overcharging! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Nuluxe I ordered a trial for $ 4.99 price of shipping, and next thing I know my card was charged $89.99 they will not refund. Costa Mesa California Author: Haddock, Georgia Skin Care: Nuluxe Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company My lease is over two years ago. They keep on taking money from my account. The business was shut down in 2012. Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Schenectady, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Careglow 855-373-0966 Ripoff via credit card Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Skin Care: Careglow Internet