Your Search | discover card

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
Lumera and LaDermanique These companies charged my debit card 97.88 and 87.67 without my authorization. WY and SC Author: Helmville, Montana Eye Care: Lumera and LaDermanique Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) a clerk of court is notifying me that I'm scheduled to appear in court. I'm told to bring witnesses and all documents. Then I'm told to click on a link to view a copy of the notice. I'm lastly warned that if I do not appear the judge will still hear the case in my absence. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) Internet

Aug 20 2014
Black Diamond-TOR Offered free sample of product. Billed credit card for $119.97 for free sample. Refused refund. Boston Massachusetts Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Black Diamond-TOR Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 20 2014
Anovia Payments Charges for services not rendered Internet Author: Soquel, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Anovia Payments Internet

Aug 20 2014
advopay breach of contract/ bait & switch fishers Indiana Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: advopay fishers, Indiana

Aug 20 2014
Paxum Fraudulent bank transfer service ! Quebec Nationwide Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Paxum Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Northeast consulting group,inc,Ms Jolene Foor,Mr Cole A contract was signed between Jolene Foor(manager with NCG,inc)and Aircraft package,LLC on April 15,2014. The agreement was to signup for the u-verse AT&T service. Jolene Foor had promised us in writing to provide us with a $25.00 gift card upon installation. The installation was done by AT&T the following month but Jolene Foor and her company never sent us the gift card after multiple calls and messages. Trumbull Connecticut Author: North haven, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Northeast consulting group,inc Trumbull, Connecticut

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
Verizon wireless and Best Buy on Central Ave Yonkers ny Verizon requested I give my SS card to the salesperson Nationwide Author: hartsdale, New York Financial Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Lucrazon Global Alex Pittman, Jonathon Mendoza, Joseph Seto, Oscar Garcia, David Arbiso, MLM, Multi Level Marketing, Ponzi, scam, ripoff, deceptive Irvine California Author: Redding, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lucrazon Global Irvine, California

Aug 19 2014
888-434-9936.com 8884349936.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Plantation Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: 888-434-9936.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
global services/total merchant services/advanced merchant services identify theft woodland hills California Author: hendersonville, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: lux salon woodland hills, California

Aug 19 2014
Dermagenix threatened to charge credit card stated the product sent to me wasnt a sample as advertized and i was over my 14 days trial limit Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Dermagenix Internet

Aug 19 2014
Rollabind Did not send product, lied, charged my credit card Boca Raton Florida Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Office Suppliers & Stationers: Rollabind Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 19 2014
CHOICE HOTELS QUALITY INN, COMFORT INN ET AL $50 GIFT CARD OFFERS ARE A SCAM PHOENIX Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Motels: CHOICE HOTELS Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
North American Bancard Pay Anywhere Scam Beware Phishing tactics Troy Michigan Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Troy, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Horizon Gold Card Services Horizon Gold Dollar Store Ripoff Credit Card Indiana Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Horizon Gold Card Services Indiana, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2014
Lab Corp Laboratory Corporation of America Credit Card Fraud Grand Prairie Texas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Medical Laboratories: Lab Corp Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanser Ordered Garcinia capsules, but not Absolute Cleanse, they piggy back off the other company,charged my credit card $4.95, call there number gives you and email address which is invalid. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Absolute Mango Cleanser Internet

Aug 19 2014
L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Stole my credit cards, create online accounts and added their name to my account. Proceeded to run them up and refused to pay it all. Under Texas law I could do nothing about it. Odessa Texas
Author: Bunnell, Florida Credit Card Fraud: L'Chayah Mechanical Services Odessa, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Lipo G3 Stole money from my bank account. I lent my debit card to my daughter to make a 5.00 online purchase that she was going to reimburse me with cash. Later in the month I noticed a charge of 89.99 Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Lipo G3 Internet