Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: discover home loans
There may be more reports for "discover home loans"
For more results perform a general search for "discover home loans"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Acceptance Now Harassment, disrespectful, more money than owed Orange Connecticut Author: West Haven, Connecticut Loans: Acceptance Now Orange, Connecticut

Feb 19 2017
Mediagemm.com mediagemm.com /home/ Stole money from my account. Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Book Publishers: Mediagemm.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Coston Appraisal and Research-John Coston APPRAISAL FRAUD ,DELIBERATE LOW BALL APPRAISAL, KILLING OUR VA LOANS Melborne Florida The VA doesn't send out the appraiser Author: Vero Beach, Florida Loans: Coston Appraisal and Research Melborne, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Citadel Steven Delvecchio Manna construction Crook, Conman, Thief, Liar, Poor excuse of a human being East Meadow New York Author: Liong Beach, New York Home Improvements: Citadel Steven Delvecchio East Meadow , New York

Feb 18 2017
GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED bjlee@grandpacificinvestments.com alanching@grandpacificinvestments.com We paid more than a $120 000 for site isnpections and now they have disappeared hong Kong Hong Kong Author: welkom, Other Loans: GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
American West Homes Las Vegas Forcing families to pay with misleading information to keep your money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Owner Associations: American West Homes Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Home wealth remedy.com Financial Independence Academy False advertising Honolulu Hawaii Author: Homeland, California On-Line Business: Home wealth remedy.com Honolulu, Hawaii

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 17 2017
DoHardMoney.com DHMDo Hard Money DO HARD MONEY ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!!! West Jordan Utah
Author: Macon, Georgia Loans: DoHardMoney.com West Jordan, Utah

Feb 17 2017
Fundznetwork The company was supposed to assist me in applying for loans and grants Internet Author: California Financial Services: Fundznetwork Internet

Feb 17 2017
Solar Sheild Solar shield home improvements put sunroom on my house that is so wet all winter that black mold grows all around the walls altoona Pennsylvania Author: mount jewett, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solar Sheild altoona, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
Jason Barber Elite Property Advantage Two bit thief Blue bell Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Jason Barber Blue bell, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
JELD-WEN WINDOWS AND DOORS BUYER BEWARE!!! Nationwide  Author: PARKER, Colorado Home Improvements: JELD-Wen Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 16 2017
Glenn Harms Glenn Harms, Wayne Harms Scam Home Inspection, Cashed the check, no home inspection report provided. Carmichael , California not involved Author: Winterville, Georgia Home Inspections: Glenn Harms Carmichael, California

Feb 15 2017
Consumers Distributing Inc. He did not pay me as freelancer.In return his blaming me.
Author: Vancouver, BC, V6, BC, V6 Work at Home: Consumers Distributing Inc. Vancouver, BC, V6, BC, V6

Feb 15 2017
Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Richard ,d**k, Glover, Tony ,Ralph Anthony Micheli, Cut worker hours and/or pay, belittles employees, discloses personal information about employees to peer employees, 'boss' calls PCA employees stupid, fat, lazy Crystal, home address/Anoka, business address Minnesota Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Employment Services: Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Crystal/Anoka, Minnesota

24, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 15 2017
H.M. Roofing Service Harry Montes His ad in Green Pages says he fixes leaks in your roof. Told me I needed $450 worth of repairs. My roof is still leaking. Called him 3 times. He finilly came over and now wanted to re-evaluate Texas Author: KATY, Texas Home Improvements: H.M. Roofing Service Texas