Your Search | discover home loans

Feb 11 2016
UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. This is the final chance for you. This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket number: # DU-K/760053 with one of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not gets any co response with you. So the Accounts Department of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you in to the court house. No address on the email Nationwide Author: GARDEN CITY, Kansas Loans: UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
Prosper Prosper.com False description of one time, non-refundable origination fee Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Loans: Prosper Internet

Feb 10 2016
Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Tebogo ImServices is a division lifestyle home shopping Nationwide Author: Sun city, Alabama Consumer Services: Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Anik Singal, Lurn, Inbox Blueprint Lied about Guarantee Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Work at Home: Anik Singal Internet

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
DCF FLorida Seminole Co Home Wreckers Sanford Florida A LAWYER! Author: lake monroe, Florida Family Services: DCF FLorida Seminole Co Florida

Feb 10 2016
ace cash group robert coston Sent email said i own a payday load and if i didnt pay 525.45 they would suit me . dont know Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Loans: ace cash group robert coston Internet

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 10 2016
Home Partners of America Hyperion Homes Fraudulent and Unethical Business Practices!! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Fraud Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
hippo roofing William stilwell, bill stilwell Convicted felons sent to work on my home. Untrained beginners ruined my roof Melborne Florida Author: apopka, Florida Roofing Companies: hippo roofing Melborne, Florida

Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Warranty is a sham Nationwide
Author: Rawlings , Maryland Home Improvements: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
American Standard Online Anchor Financial Housing Rent to own Internet Author: Milford , New Hampshire Loans: American Standard Online Internet

Feb 09 2016
Specialty Inspections Specialty Termite, IncHomespec typical escrow scammers Pleasanton, California
Author: Orinda, California Home Inspections: Specialty Inspections Pleasanton,, California

19, Report #1282053

Feb 09 2016
Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Property Liens, Does Not Pay Employees and Workers, Threatening Workers with Violence Mount Prospect IL Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Home Improvements: Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Mount Prospect,

Feb 09 2016
Love Beal Nixon, Jim Belcher Filed a collection, then garnishment on a student loan that was over 15 years old.  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma So.... Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Loans: Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

Feb 08 2016
Cash Advance America Jack Morrison15@hotmail.com Sent a warrant for Arrest through email saying I owed 498.12 Internet Are they even trying anymore? Author: Holland, Michigan Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 07 2016
Jamie watt James T Watt Preys on the Elderly - Thief With Extensive Criminal Record DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR FAMILY!!!! Oyster Bay New York Author: Bayville, New York Home HealthCare: Jamie watt Oyster Bay, New York

Feb 06 2016
Kumar Construction Ramanand Dwarkanauth Abandonment of the Project Stafford Texas Author: Humble, Texas Work at Home: Kumar Construction Stafford, Texas