Your Search | discover home loans

Apr 17 2014
bluebird made me lose my car, home, and furniture salt lake utah utah Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: bluebird Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
RM Home Improvement General Contracting Renold McDonald Incompetent contractor; senile or fraudster? Somerset New Jersey
Author: Princeton, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: RM Home Improvement General Contracting Somerset, New Jersey

Apr 17 2014
Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Runion Home Services Inc. Brooksville, Florida

Apr 17 2014
home service guy Big scam company HOME SERVICE GUY do not buy from them indiana Nationwide Author: indianpolis, Indiana Cleaning Services: home service guy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Williams Construction, Pavers and Fencing LLC Breach of Contract Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Williams Construction, Pavers and Fencing LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 16 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 16 2014
John Floyd Unique Construction Unique ConstructionUnique Construction Group LLC Do not do business with this rip off Farmington hills Michigan
Author: Ferndale, Michigan Home Improvements: John Floyd Unique Construction Farmington hills, Michigan

Apr 16 2014
Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect more. Kingston New York Author: Lansing, Michigan Loans: Lending USA Kingston, New York

Apr 16 2014
Magnum Credit Services Magnum Credit guaranteed a loan. charged a referral fee . was unable to guarantee a loan, refused to refund my money. HOLBROOK New York Author: escondido, California Loans: Magnum Credit Services HOLBROOK, New York

Apr 16 2014
Payday Mobility This company has charged 300.00 for a 500.00 loan. When i have tried to make settlement with them, it is like talking to a brick wall. The calls never stop! Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Loans: Payday Mobility Internet

Apr 16 2014
Builders Choice Installation Janet Bagwell, Jason Bagwell bait and switch Willis Texas Author: Missouri City, Texas Home Improvements: Builders Choice Installation Willis, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Green Rhino Builders Roofing Company Deceptive sales tactics, sloppy work, was nowhere to be found when my roof began to leak after they replaced it. Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Home Improvements: Green Rhino Builders Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 16 2014
alliance service co. inc J.fontana J.FONTANA came into my home claiming to work for ALLIANCE SERVICE CO! selling magazines! inever recieved them! 21200 S. LAGRANGE RD #356 FRANKFORT, Illinois 60423 Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Door to Door Sales: alliance service co. inc Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Dennis Meckler Thief Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Improvements: Dennis Meckler Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
cash advances for usa inc. sean stiffler was the contact person peter pachecko was ceo guaranteed me a loan took all my money no loan california Author: ocala, Florida Loans: cash advances for usa inc. Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Angie's List Big small business misktake, Internet Author: charlston, South Carolina Home Improvements: Angie's List Internet

Apr 16 2014
T Boji Construction Tony Boji Scam artist. Will not pay subs. Does bad work Livonia Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Home Improvements: T Boji Construction Livonia, Michigan

Apr 16 2014
ds architecture/Camilo&Oscar Garcia aka Yuri Garcia Scam Contractor. He is NOT an archetict--NO Degree Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Home Improvements: ds architecture/Camilo&Oscar Garcia Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Walter Mortgage Co Jim Walter Homes Beware, those who had Jim Walter Homes build you a home and/or financed your mortgage thru Walter Mortgage. We are finding out years later that they put a lien on our house for double what they mortgaged for us. Birmingham Alabama Author: Ripley, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Walter Mortgage Co Birmingham, Alabama

Apr 16 2014
Keith Franksen West Valley 1 Realty Over $10K of Staging Furnishings Missing From Home and Realtor Closes Escrow Without Honoring Demand to Escrow San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Realtors: Keith Franksen San Jose, California

Apr 16 2014
Top Quality Painting and Remodeling Owner, John Bullock Two week job took seven weeks, walked off of job with home owner's personal property, job unfinished owes home owner $800.00 Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Home Improvements: Top Quality Painting and Remodeling Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 16 2014
Biltmore Roofing/Contractors Kurt & Lisa Blaurock. The new Bonnie & Clyde. if you shake there hands, make sure you count your fingers when your done Dacula, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: Biltmore Roofing/Contractors Dacula, , Georgia

Apr 16 2014
Sears Holdings Corporation Sears Home I was given false information over the phone in order to get me to purchase a product Hoffman Estates Illinos Author: Cartersville, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Holdings Corporation Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Quicken Loans, Inc. Engineered to Rip You Off. Nationwide Author: ashburn, Virginia Questionable Activities: Quicken Loans, Inc. Nationwide