Your Search | discover card

Jul 08 2014
Fanstory.com Tom A guy attacks you but your the guilty one when you defend your work and you get suspended! 2v strikes your gone for good! New Jersey Internet Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Fanstory.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
Clickinks.com Charged my debit card and never shipped order. Florida Internet Author: Maynard, Massachusetts Office Suppliers & Stationers: Clickinks.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
Bob's Locksmith Atlanta Locksmith, 24/7 Locksmith Charged $345 to my card when not agrees on Hackensack NJ Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Maintenance Companies: Bob's Locksmith Hackensack, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Finance store Not helping you to get loan but piles of credit card from different banks Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Finance store Santa Ana, California

Jul 08 2014
Chase Receivables Scam phone calls Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Chase Receivables Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
EASTSIDE EXTERIORS CANDICE, BJ, WEST DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD! DECATUR Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Landscape Companies: EASTSIDE EXTERIORS DECATUR, Georgia

Jul 08 2014
Spirit Airlines DBA Club Spirit $9 Fare Club not advising invoice due and using fraudulent methods to automatically bill credit card Miramar Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Walmart Money Card Green dot and Bonneville bank Walmart Money Card Is Rejecting Direct Deposit Of My Tax Return.. After giving me the routing & acct. # for direct deposit for my tax refund & telling me the refund could be deposited on my card Monrovia California Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Customer: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
YMAX Oration Landline YMAX Oration Landline Called me early this morning and left a voice mail stating his name was Andy Williams and spoken to Thomas Lynch and that I need to call the State Attorney Office of California - he could barely speak English and threatened me stating that he could only delay the warrant. If I was completely awake when this Thomas Lynch called I would have refused to give them my debit card information. Sacramento Nationwide Author: San Pablo, California Correctional Facilities: YMAX Oration Landline Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Rush Card Russell SimmonsUniRush Financial Services Stole $310.89 from me and refuses after 7 years to return it. Tried to file police report, unable to do it. Baltimore Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Questionable Activities: Rush Card Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Legacy Collect Calls Used pay phone with credit card in Mendocino Woodlands. was charged about $20 per very brief calls. No rates were listed. had over $100 billing. this CANNOT be legal!!! Want my money refunded cypress California Author: new york, New York Telephone Companies: Legacy Collect Calls cypress, California

Jul 07 2014
Assurant Health Insurance Tried to charge my card before I was even approved. Rip off! was more concerned about life insurance than health insurance. Very rude! glad I gave them a prepaid card! Nationwide Author: hope mills, North Carolina Health Insurance: Assurant Health Insurance Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT Fulfillment center14603 East Moncrieff Place unit 100Aurora,Colorado 80011.#2 Nutra loss Spokane,Washington where they debit your card without permission!#3Phone #'s 303-757-6500,801-704-9698 Deceptive on-line advertising,pull you in for $4.99,then debit your credit card for 95% more for three month supply you didnt order or agree to!! Aurora Colorado Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT Aurora, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
PDM.GROUP LLL Promised to make big money on Amizon with the advertisement they were supplying. Said I could make between $1,000 to 5,000 a month. Said that I would make 15% of everything sold on my site. When I had not received any money from Amizon, I wrote them, and with their appology I was told that a new advertisement campaign would be started. I talked to Amazon and was told that this was not true. I would not receive any money until my commissions reached $200. I feel that this is a major rip off, trying this first before I call my credit card company. Phoenix Arizona Author: louisville, Kentucky Advertising Agencies: PDM.GROUP LLL Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
EPPICARD THEY ARE THE WORST SEQUATCHIE Nationwide Author: SEQUATCHIE, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: EPPICARD Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Safecart FRAUD!! This company supports fradulent businesses! SpeedMax PC and Advanced Tech Support are complete complete SCAM! OVERCHARGED CREDIT CARD! Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: Safecart Internet

Jul 07 2014
North American Bancard AKA Pay Anywhere Opens account, waits for you to process and holds your money.Internet Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: North American Bancard Internet

Jul 07 2014
Subscriber Services - Health Benefits Club Subscriber Services Fraudulent Magazine scam, Credit Card Fraud Arvada Colorado Author: Cohoes, New York Telemarketers: Subscriber Services - Health Benefits Club Arvada, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Knoxville Internet Jody B. Roach KevinTim Parsons Threatened my site with malware, stealing credit card information, and fraud. Knoxville Tennessee Author: gary, Indiana Websites: Knoxville Internet Knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 07 2014
Greenstone Payments, Pivotal Payments,First Data Don't believe a word Tim Boyd tells you Dallas Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Greenstone Payments Dallas, Texas

Jul 07 2014
swift source capital tells you that thay can give no interest loan for two year but dont tell you they want 10% of loan which is really credit card. ft. lauderdale Florida Author: houston, Texas Financial Services: swift source capital ft. lauderdale, Florida

Jul 07 2014
RBH Support rbhsupport.com Company Processing fraudulent charges Internet Author: Chicago area, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: RBH Support Internet

Jul 07 2014
La Dermanique Face Serum I ordered a free sample over the internet and was charged $97.88 to my credit card. When I tried to cancel by phone, I could never get through. The call kept dropping. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: La Dermanique Face Serum Internet

Jul 07 2014
mysteryguild book club Mystery guild charged my credit card $58.45 in May. I questioned with no response. My bank questioned and no response. I did not recieve any thing from them that month. They will not tell me what they say I ordered. Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: mysteryguild book club Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Herbs to The Door Sales We ordered natural medicines online, they charged our credit card but we never received the product. We called several times but no would answer. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Alternative Health: Herbs to The Door Sales Internet