DISCOVER CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discover card
There may be more specific results for "discover card"
For more specific results for "discover card"
Showing 26-50 of 99,612 Found Reports For more specific results for "discover card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Clair Ski Qui Beauty i Charged by card for additional order after i ordered the trail, did not say need to cancel or additional charge would occur Cleveland Ohio Author: MC KEES ROCKS, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Clair Ski Internet

Aug 19 2017
Revived Yourh or Beauty & Truth On my facebook webside it's was advertise about Lancome close out want to gift customer try a free sample, all we have to pay just a shipping. But after that they charged on my credit card for another shipment, which I didn't order. Internet
Author: Northridge, California Websites: Revived Yourh Internet

Aug 18 2017
Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer Charge my credit card before time given to me to use product and see if I liked it! Internet Author: Brownwood, Texas Computer Fraud: Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer

Aug 18 2017
Amora Coffee they some how got my creidt card and repeadtley charged my card 68.75 over and over in a matter of 5months AL,36117 Author: Forest Park, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amora Coffee Alabama

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Over Charged my credit card Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Discover chargeback allowed customer to steal boat parts from my company Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR free trial - pay only 4.95 shipping leads to unauthorized credit card charges Pacoima (Los Angeles) California Author: Long Beach, California Supplemental Health Programs: NeuroXR Pacoima, California

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Charged my checking account $ 84.75, twice, i did not authorize this... Santa Ana, California I Googled this company Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Santa Ana, , California

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
  Jodys secret never shopped me the sports bra and charged my card. I emailed them 3 times with no response. Now no way of contacting company. Internet Author: Visalia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Stauer Stauer is not sending a watch in exchanged and didn't return the difference in price, $49.05 Burnsville Minnesota Author: ROCHESTER, New York Credit Card Fraud: Stauer Internet

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Woww Fashion Bras on Facebook Charged my credit card and then did not deliver merchandise. Internet Author: Medical Lake, Washington Clothing Stores: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 17 2017
Alton Bean Did not fulfill 2 coin orders totalling $786.80, but charged that amount to my credit card Harvey Louisiana Author: Harvey, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Alton Bean Harvey, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
luminescent skin care, Firmskin, ecodigital gr*paidbod, csi*kulbody, skinlush, litecream, Ordered one sample from a company on shark Tank and SEVEN companies used my credit card and received no products CA Author: EDEN, Maryland Skin Care: luminescent skin care Internet

Aug 17 2017
Parisian Secret tryparisiansecret.com agreed to try product for the price of shipping but then company billed shipping before it was sent, sent trail and billed for it as well as billed the next month also. PO Box 23911 Saint Petersburg FL 33742 Internet #ParisianGlowisaScam Author: Carlsbad, California Skin Care: Parisian Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
China Hand Art china-handart.com Fraud charge my credit card 2 times! Xiamen fujian of China Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Art Gallery: China Hand Art Internet

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona