Your Search | discover card

Sep 01 2015
PicMonkey Charging credit card after I closed account Seattle Internet Monies refunded Author: California Computer Software: PicMonkey Seattle,

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Direct Service of America Ashley Brown Coerced me into giving debit card number/expiration date. DOB. Told me I was gonna be charged one time 39$ Omaha Nebraska Author: Saginaw, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Service of America Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

30, Report #1252092

Aug 31 2015
Mpell $50 Visa card for Dish Infiniti purchase Internet Author: Bicknell, Indiana Ticket Sales: Mpell Internet

31, Report #1252075

Aug 31 2015
TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Train station in Rome, IT FRAUDULENT USE OF DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ROME IT Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Train Travel: TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Internet

32, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

34, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Goldsmith's Lawyers Goldsmiths lawyers Barrie goldsmith Unauthorized credit card debit, $7000 unauthorized charge, legal fees disputed, sydney lawyer debited credit card without consent Sydney Nationwide Legal Notice Author: Internet Lawyers: Goldsmith's Lawyers Internet

36, Report #1251930

Aug 31 2015
NPC INTERNATIONAL PIZZA HUT FRAUDULANT DUPLICATE CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: EDGEWATER, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: NPC INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 30 2015
LAUREN LUXE $98.00 CHARGE NOT APPROVED ON CREDIT CARD TWICE BURBANK California Author: DEL CITY, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: LAUREN LUXE BURBANK, California

Aug 30 2015
Iain Sinclair Design Ltd Credit card immediately debited - Goods never received Internet Author: Internet Hardware & Tools: Iain Sinclair Design Ltd Internet

Aug 29 2015
COX Communications #25 fee for credit card rejection Nationwide Author: Vista, California Communications & Networking: COX Communications Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
mari vie santa anna cali. bbm*skingleam htc*eyeshimmer...angelo and pam i paid shipping on two items ..supposedly i was to cancel in 14 days.didn't know anything..charged $89.95 and $85.95 to my card santa anna california Author: northfield, Ohio Beauty Products: mari vie santa anna cali. internet

Aug 29 2015
Magazine Processing Center Charged my credit card for magazines I didn't order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Fond du lac, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 29 2015
brandefined Charged my credit card for services they never completed Beaverton Oregon Author: Altus, Oklahoma Websites: brandefined

Aug 29 2015
SafeCart Verispy Fraudulent PayPal withdrawl Internet Please contact us directly Author: Ossining, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: SafeCart Internet

Aug 29 2015
ELectronic Merchant systems EMS Poor customer service - not what they promised Cleveland Ohio Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: ELectronic Merchant systems Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
Vitier Eye Serum Charged $89.98 without out my knowledge on my credit card Santa Ana California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
MiraVie, RPH*SKINERNGIZE, KVO*EYEPOMP Deceptive Offer for Free Samples, Charged Exhorbitant Amount in 14 Days after Ordering Santa Ana California Notified Credit Card Refund Author: Chandler, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
The natural sapphire company Walter Arnstein , TNSC, NSC Your Credit Card Information is NOT safe if you purchase anything from The Natural Sapphire Company Internet
FAKE POSTING FROM EX-CONTRACTOR Author: New York, New York Jewelers: The natural sapphire company Internet