Your Search | discover card

Aug 17 2014
vytox.com Scammers - accept payment by Amazon Gift Card - no product delivered Internet Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: vytox.com Internet

Aug 16 2014
Connections I think there are multiple affiliated names Connections123.com Fraud entry bills credit card multiple times Omaha Nebraska Author: Zanesville, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Connections Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 16 2014
8885294329.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Weeki Wachee Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit & Debt Services: 8885294329.com Internet

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
TrialPay Gave Credit Card And Personal Info, Completed Offer, No Reward Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: TrialPay Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 16 2014
GE Capital Retail Bank credit card DO NOT USE!!! Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Capital Retail Bank credit card Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Lisa Alexander Alisa Kaceen Smalls is her real name Alisa Kaceen Smalls: AKA Lisa Alexander Princess Pirate Party Make A Wish san diego California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: Lisa Alexander san diego , California

Aug 15 2014
Global Data Specialists Rate review center Totally lied to and taken advantage of.. lewisville Texas Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Data Specialists lewisville, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Chase Harmer MLS HOTEL HIGH RISK CC POWER PAYMENTS Signature collector and fraud he writes his own PR about himself multiple addresses Or Campbell Nationwide Author: music city, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Nationwide

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
Lekisha Key Lekisha Keyss Money Pack scam, Greendot scam, Fraud Charlotte North Carolina Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lekisha Key Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 13 2014
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Aug 13 2014
Clipper Card Clipper Card accepts orders that cannot honor San Francisco California Author: California Train Travel: Clipper Card San Francisco, California

Aug 13 2014
Moneris Solutions Unethical/non-transparent sales practices Nationwide Author: Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Moneris Solutions Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Global Vitamax Co. made unauthorized charges to my credit card without disclosure. Tempe Arizona Author: alhambra, California Drug Manufacturers: Global Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

Aug 13 2014
1st National Payment Solutions Ripoff, Unethical, Lied, Syosset New York Author: Lake Worth, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st National Payment Solutions Syosset, New York

Aug 13 2014
Troposphere Holdings flvfrnd.com Stolen Credit Card use They obtained a stolen credit card number and used it without my authorization Delray Beach Florida Author: Dundee, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Troposphere Holdings Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Megagro 655 Deerfield Rd Suite 100 #142 Deerfield, ILLINOIS 60015 Order not filled; company charged credit card. No response from multiple email requests. Deerfield Illinois Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Landscaping: Megagro Deerfield, Illinois

Aug 13 2014
ccbill.com ccbill.com*global NE stole money from my account 6 times in one day!!!!! Tempe Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: ccbill.com Internet

Aug 12 2014
Chase Harmer MLS HOTEL POWER PAYMENTS Extremely unprofessional, unresponsive, no follow through San Jose California Nationwide Author: Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
CLOUD PRO HOSTING Associated with AUTO MASS TRAFFICOrder Number: W2DFVEBVOrder Date: 08/12/2014 12:37 PM PDT Send me a email selling DOMAIN NAMES----and was associated with Clickbank---scamming me and lied about their services Nicosia P.C. Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Credit Card Fraud: CLOUD PRO HOSTING Internet

Aug 12 2014
Landmark Forum - bullyish behaviour - manipulation Went to a Landmark Forum Intro today as a guest and when i went to speak to someone with a question, I was practically hounded, made to sit on a chair and told that my 'stubborness to simply register is the reason why i need landmark'. Any sane person would want to know what they are signing up for. I've been shocked by my experience of Landmark and the bullyish pushy nature of the leader and the guys sitting all round the room demanding you take your card out and pay. I must have been asked for my card 10 times and told to get it 'quickly' and 'now'. I was even pulled by my hand and taken to a table, given a pen and told to put my name down on the registration card 'now'! lol it beggers belief the way these guys operate. . London london Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Landmark Forum London, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet