DISCOVER CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: discover card
There may be more specific results for "discover card"
For more specific results for "discover card"
Showing 26-50 of 66,664 Found Reports For more specific results for "discover card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Eye Rejuv Sterling Skin Silka Skin DermaPreNow Unauthorized Charges on my Credit Card, refused to give money back Unknown Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Eye Rejuv Internet

May 16 2017
affordable financials Jeannie Jeannie took 3500 of my money and claim she return it on a card . This incident happened ever since last year. I saw on her website that she has funding available. This is the same program she offered and I paid 3500 and did not get anything in return but lies and broken promises. Orangeburg South Carolina Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: affordable financials Orangeburg, South Carolina

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
Discover Card Discover Card's dispute process is not consumer centric Wilmington DE Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Nationwide

May 15 2017
Office Depot Office Max, Officemax cheats reward card holding customers of promised benefits Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Office Suppliers & Stationers: Office Depot Internet

May 15 2017
GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Confederate Superstore ..How these people get my money from my credit card at $19.97 a month!! Spring, TX Internet Author: Greenleaf, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Internet

May 15 2017
LINK SHE Advertise as a clothing company, I purchased a swimsuit they charged my credit card almost $50 and I never received the item CHINA Internet Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: LINK SHE Internet

May 14 2017
Confederate Superstore Kept charging my credit card after I had only made one purchase Internet Author: Blythe, California Department & Outlet Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 14 2017
Skin Opulent/ Skin Solice Purchase 2 trial sizes at $4.95 for shipping. I received the product, but unbeknowns to me they charged my credit card $89.95 for each product. I called to correct and was told I had not cancelled the automatic reorder of my products with in two weeks. They never indicated I had to do this. They refunded $30. for each product and pocketed the rest. Put this company out of business. It is a sham! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent Nationwide

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
AdCorp Media refused to cancel contract before it was even implimented then ilegally debited debit card irvington New Jersey Author: Paterson, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: AdCorp Media irvington, New Jersey

NetSpend Also known as control card Stole my money Nationwide
Author: Oakland park, Florida Criminal Justice System: NetSpend Nationwide

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 13 2017
Confederate Super store Charged credit card monthly Spring Internet Author: New Tazewell, Tennessee Gift Shops: Confederate Super store Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Scam - cancelled but they keep charging my credit card!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Better Business Bureau: parisian glow Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid card Company charged me for a purchase of $90.00 I have no idea what it is, I did not make this purchase internet Author: Madera, California On-Line Stores: OneVanilla Prepaid card Nationwide

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
Phenom Health Charged credit card if customer decided to keep free sample Aurora Colorado Author: Sanford, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Phenom Health Aurora, Colorado

May 12 2017
COAL COSMETICS MAIL CREDIT CARD SCAM ST.PETERSBURG Florida Author: BELLA VISTA, Arkansas Skin Care: COAL COSMETICS ST.PETERSBURG, Florida

May 12 2017
cali cowgirl treasures, irene solomon Irene schindler stole $20,000 from trust account unauthorized, took card, stole pin, withdrawls in her and company name, victim is 72 year old cancer survivor. hawthorne,  California Author: hawthorne, California Sales People: cali cowgirl treasures, irene solomon los angeles pasadena, California

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide