Your Search | dish network internet service

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Feb 07 2016
perfect aqua purfier deceptive advertisement austin Internet Author: lodi, California Healthcare Centers: perfect aqua purfier Internet

Feb 07 2016
Mack Zidan Mack Millions Stole 15000 To Pay His Debts Miami Florida Author: denver, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Mack Zidan Internet

Feb 07 2016
Webring webring.com redirecting / hijacking my URL webpages Internet Author: Richmond, British Columbia Websites: Webring Internet

Feb 07 2016
ClubWhiteSmile Club White Smile, NH Systems ApS, Nyvej 17 B, Dk-1851 Frederiksberg C. VAT: 33745591 stated I was eligible for a test iPhone 6. Shipping $1.99 Internet Author: Chatham, Ontario, Telephones: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Rush Truck Center Incompetence and rippoff Greeley Colorado
Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Rush Truck Center Greeley, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
my diet I did NOT order this Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Weightloss Programs: my diet Internet

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 07 2016
True magazine aka Dhm media network Unpaid wages for video work that was published to True Magazine California Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising Agencies: True magazine Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 07 2016
Plymouth Income Tax Consultants Put Me At Risk Plymouth Massachusetts Author: Carver, Massachusetts Income Tax Service: Plymouth Income Tax Consultants Plymouth, Massachusetts

Feb 07 2016
James Morgan Attorney Scam starts free, then $1.50, then automatically signs up for monthly $20 fee!! Internet Author: Poquoson, Virginia Lawyers: James Morgan Attorney Internet

Feb 07 2016
Site Strategics Site Strategics sells templates off as their own original custom web designs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Site Strategics Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
Shirt Adventure Tee shirt supply, Facebook Never shipped order Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Shirt Adventure Internet

Feb 07 2016
ORBITZ ORBITZ FLIGHT TRAVEL TERRIBLE BAD BRUTAL AVOID NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS 3RD WORLD CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Nova Scotia Air Travel: ORBITZ Internet

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 07 2016
digital monopoly set my business back months east victoria park, western australia internet Author: Perth, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: digital monopoly Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
AAFES Army & Airforce Exchange Service Military Star Card worst credit card ever! Nellis Afb Nationwide Sad.. Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Collection Agencies: AAFES Nationwide