Your Search | dish

Jun 28 2016
Dignity Health Care Dish Network Steals Money from their customers!!!! Dish Network Corporation 9601 S Meridian Blvd En CALIFORNIA Author: Bella Vista, California Cable TV: Dish Network

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

28, Report #1311966

Jun 17 2016
Hughesnet lied about service and downloads Internet Author: Lebanon, Oregon Satellite Dish Companies: Hughesnet Internet

Jun 16 2016
Directv Now Terrible Work Youngstown Ohio
Directv and Dish Net wouldn't admit to this Author: Youngstown, Ohio Satellite Companies: Directv Now

Jun 12 2016
Dish Network Dish Ripoff - Took money without authorization Kingsport Nationwide Dish network Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
directv deceptive practice Nationwide Author: Davison, Michigan Satellite Dish Companies: directv Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
dish Unethical sales practices Belton Missouri Author: Belton, Missouri Cable Companies: dish Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Dish Network False Advertising Englewood Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

May 19 2016
DISH Network Service Englewood Colorado Author: Palisade, Nebraska Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

May 13 2016
Dish Network I called on advertisement didn't get what was advertised tech came out told me to sign his cell phone showing that he was here later Dish claimed that I had excepted their contract never saw a contract  Nationwide Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network Nationwide

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 10 2016
DISH Network DISH network has the worst package service, equipment service, and customer service I have ever used in my life. When I signed up 8 months ago I gave them my debit information for automatic payment withdrawal. Nationwide Dish Network Author: Sublimity, Oregon Questionable Activities: DISH Network Nationwide

May 10 2016
Direct TV Used expired card without authorization to rip me off months after account closed El Segundo California
Author: Stamping Ground, Kentucky Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV El Segundo, California

May 04 2016
Directv Unprofessional Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Directv Nationwide

May 03 2016
Dish Network fraud, atrocious service, deception, rip-off Author: New Market, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Dish Network Inc. Syndicate of Thieves, Dish Network robs people and fails to stay consistent with educating their customers. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Dish Network Inc. Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
DISH TV Mislead; Misguided; Patronized; Lied to; Ripped Off; Dishonest; Illiterate; Condescending Englewood Colorado Author: Naples, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: DISH TV Englewood, Colorado

Apr 23 2016
Bremer Bank Bremer Bank allowed dish tv to withdraw $240.00 out of my bank account without my permission & then charged me a $33.00 overdraft fee because there was only $199.00 in the account. Lake Elmo Minnesota Author: Hensel, North Dakota Civil Rights Violators: Bremer Bank Lake Elmo, Minnesota

Apr 15 2016
Sling TV Dish Network Deceptive, Fraud, Impede Cancellation, Awful, Wrong, Avoid, Class Action, Lawsuit Internet
Author: Broomfield, Colorado Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Apr 13 2016
DISH network Fraudulent sales, Say no less than 24 month contract, Will not try to correct National Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Satellite Dish Companies: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Dish Installed service and a month later I cancelled as I wasn't happy with service or price. When I cancelled and returned equipment Dish charged my debit card on file 460.00 without my consent or knowledge. I was told giving my debit number there would only be a one time charge for service. They did not tell me it will be used for collateral. I only receive court ordered child support and the money Dish took was part of my house payment. I'm also going thru bankruptcy. Nationwide Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
We are not moving no matter how much they harass us we waited for 20 years to have our own home because my father wouldn't support me the work load was on my mother and for her to be treated like this Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 02 2016
Direct TV/AT&T Bad Service/Bait & Switch Westwego Nationwide Author: Westwego, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV/AT&T Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Fish To Dish Inc Adam Morck, AKM Executive, AKM Executives, AKME Group, Adam Karsten, Adam Nis Dias Fish To Dish Inc gaming store is fake Summerdale Alabama
Fish to Dish Author: Summerdale, Alabama Hobby Shops: Fish To Dish Inc Summerdale, Alabama

Mar 12 2016
Dish Restaurant refusing to honor legally-purchased gift certificates La Canada California Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Dish Restaurant La Canada, California