Your Search | dish

Oct 23 2015
Dish Billing changes Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Nationwide

Oct 21 2015
Dish Network They are thieves. Down right thieves. We called up for summer service only. We specifically said. No contracts. So when we complained about how bad the standard boxes were. They said they would give us hd boxes free. So they came gave us had boxes that we Dish Network beware of no contracts West long branch ni Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dish Network Nationwide

28, Report #1262037

Oct 18 2015
Dish Network Multi-Sport Package Is A Scam Nationwide Author: Dayton, Nevada Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Dish TV Dish Satellite Lying pieces of CRAP, VERY poor Service Nationwide Nationwide Author: Columbus, New Jersey Satellite Companies: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
DEI marketing (NY) Bravo home entertainment, DEI marketing, william pinkett This business is a scam, do NOT work there! Owego New York D.E.I Marketing (Formerly Bravo Home Entertainment) is 100% NOT worth your time Author: Binghamton, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Satellite Dish Companies: DEI marketing (NY) Owego, New York

Sep 11 2015
Dish Satellite Dish.com Customers pay for company lies. Palatine IL Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Satellite Companies: Dish Satellite Internet

Sep 07 2015
DISH Network Refusal to close account and continues to withdraw from our bank Englewood Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Satellite Companies: DISH Network Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
DISH NETWORK my name on unauthorized account, account in collections, they will not correct situation. englewood California Thousands.... Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Cable TV: DISH NETWORK englewood, California

Sep 04 2015
Diversified Consultants Dish Network/Diversified Consultants Dish charging me for cancelling service when they raised the rates. the they send in diversified consultants to get the money. Won't listen to anything I have to say. Charlotte North Caroline It happen to me Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Diversified Consultants Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Dish Network False advertising deceptive when selling Engle wood, CO Nationwide Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

38, Report #1252092

Aug 31 2015
Mpell $50 Visa card for Dish Infiniti purchase Internet Author: Bicknell, Indiana Ticket Sales: Mpell Internet

Aug 30 2015
DISH Network MyDish.com Frontier ran a special they called a bundle that included DISH Network for a ridiculous low price, then Frontier backed out of the deal and Dish unbundled the package, dirupted the channels and stop me from view channels that were worth watching, and group channels that are rated below Average. Freeport, illinois Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: DISH Network Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
DISH Worst Imaginable Service - Worsening by the Day Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Georgia Satellite Companies: DISH Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Dish Network took money out of my bank even though I've returned their equipment. $700 within a 10 day span. Nationwide Author: YAKIMA, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT FLORIDA DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT PAULA ADDERTON V.P. Operations Direct Video Entertainment DIRECTV Service Provider Rips Off Their Contractors Beware! Boynton Beach Florida Author: Alabama Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT FLORIDA Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Dish Network Planetdish Misrepresented what dish could deliver to me Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
direct tv bogus billing baton rouge,la la Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: direct tv Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Dish Network Debited my bank account without permission Nationwide Dish Network debited by bank account without permission Author: Bennington, Kansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Dish Network Put my Disk under rain Gutter would not change for me charging me for my demanding disconnect Oaks Pennsylvania Author: bucksport, Maine Cable TV: Dish Network Oaks, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2015
Dish Network conned me into keeping my account open to bill me later for services provided Englewood Colorado
Solution to Dish Network scams Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 01 2015
iksclub Sells overpriced junk products and promises 24/7 support that disappears as soon as they get your money! Internet
IKSCLUB Author: Alberta Satellite Dish Companies: iksclub Internet

Jun 30 2015
Altitude Marketing selling Dish TV Bundle Packages 1-888-957-3474 Lied to me about pricing, I was charged an additional $160 and an extra $20/month from what I was quoted on a recorded line. Dish TV will not help as they claim they did not sell it to me , although I was led to believe I was dealing with Dish TV. After speaking with the President of Dish, I called the Altitude Marketing and pretty much keep getting hung up on ,nobody will help me. They will not disclose where they are located Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Cable TV: Altitude Marketing selling Dish TV Bundle Packages Internet

Jun 30 2015
Ozark Satellite Tri state satellite Scam internet provider for Hughesnet Ozark Missouri Vulgar, profane threatening customer Author: Springfield, Missouri Satellite Dish Companies: Ozark Satellite Ozark, Missouri