DISH NETWORK ECHOSTAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dish network echostar
There may be more specific results for "dish network echostar"
For more specific results for "dish network echostar"
Showing 1-25 of 10,576 Found Reports For more specific results for "dish network echostar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Diversity. Of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Carolyn W. Ballard, Billy Ballard, T Heart Sinatra, Blazing Heat Radio Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas DJ Services: Diversity. Of The Minds Radio NetworkA Scam Houston , Texas

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Home Shopping Network Refuses to honor Warranty Clearwater Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Home Shopping Network Clearwater , Florida

Jun 24 2017
Dish Network UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS NO STATEMENT Mobile Alabama Nationwide Author: Theodore, Alabama Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
World Global Network Helo HELO World Media Network Miami Florida world global network helo scam rip off miami Florida Author: Columbus, North Carolina Attorney Generals: World Global Network Helo HELO miami, Florida

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Blue Book Network Timothy Mangini-LYING and SCAMMING in NORTH CAROLINA LIES AND OFFERS MONTH TO PLAN THEN SURPRISES YOU WITH 2YR CONTRACT!!! Jefferson Valley New York Author: Linwood, North Carolina Business Consulting: Blue Book Network Jefferson Valley, New York

Jun 22 2017
Dish network lying phone rep initiated order when I clealry said I only wanted info. Nationwide Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Travel Center, Universal Travel Network Thiefs, Offers travelfor reduced cost and you can never use it Sarasota Florida Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Travel Services: Grand Incentives Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Crook In My Opinion Carolyn W. Ballard, Billy Ballard, T Heart Sinatra, Diamond Diva, Authoress Carolyn B, Blazing Heat Radio, Diversity of The Minds Radio Network Stole My Idea Houston Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas DJ Services: Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Crook In My Opinion Internet

Jun 19 2017
World Global Network Will not issue a refund of the Helo Miami Florida Author: NAPLES, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: World Global Network Miami, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Self Development Network Subliminal Studio subliminal-studio.com Kaleidoscope GlobalMyHelpHub.com ZenDesk.com Shipped product but refuses to give instructions I have no idea where they are located Internet Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Computer Software: Self Development Network Internet

Jun 16 2017
TAN ADVANTAGE NETWORK Deceptively Priced Black Hole for Travel Nationwide Author: Spanaway, Washington Travel Agencies: TAN ADVANTAGE NETWORK Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Expo Network LLC Event Network Group 10 business days after event and still no refund, company unresponsive and don't seem to care San Leandro California Author: Orange, California Event Planners & Sites: Expo Network LLC San Leandro, California

Jun 15 2017
time 2 get away network trendi travel, ultimate vegas vacation I paid $300 for this trip, tried to get the itenerary from them from 9am to 7pm sending email requests, they sent it by email after 9pm booking the hotel through bid.com and never actually paying for it. called the hotel in the morning and the booking was cancelled. LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: san bernardino, California Hotel: time 2 get away network LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Paralink Technology I bought 2 antennas from P &L. They delivered a wrong antenna and never delivered the other. I got a judgment against him and of course he never paid. He file for bankruptcy. Washington District of Columbia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Paralink Technology Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jun 12 2017
Ticket Justice Network Mark Seddighi Lied to me saying 6 weeks to get my thousand dollars and told me 6 months. Never called back, stole my money and ran... job was incomplete Glendale California Author: glendale, California Auto Clubs: Ticket Justice Network glendale, California

Jun 12 2017
  Wild Blue Excede, Poor installation, poor service, poor customer service, over charged for what I got. Installed Dish on top of my house by drilling holes in my roof. When I told them to disconnect, they told me, I had to take the dish down and dispose of it and then charged me $160.00 to disconnect because they said I had a two year contract. I can honor a contract, bu I cannot honor poor service. Installer could not even speak English where I could understand it. New Braunfels, Texas Author: New Braunfels, Texas Media: Wild Blue Excede New Braunfels,, Texas

Jun 11 2017
The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson The painting pros , The home improvement experts , Greg Thompson . Contracting without a license in Phoenix , Scottsdale ,Tempe , Paradise Valley and surrounding areas . Convicted of contracting 7 times , ordered by court to stop and has not . Gets money Taking money up front and not painting homes Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 08 2017
Sprint Sprinr network Tablet scam ripoff Nationwide Author: melrose, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
Optin Marketing/Empower Network I am trying to reach a gentleman that wrote an article on February 22, 2012. He lives in Kensington Maryland and his name is Jam. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Fox Lake, Illinois Computer Fraud: Optin Marketing/Empower Network Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Tickbox bought returned after 37 days not refund they say their PAYTO system isn't working Talked to many people email 15 times Atlanta Georgia Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Tickbox Atlanta, Georgia