Your Search | dish network

Aug 29 2016
Dish network How Dish tries to rob you of your last penny Pensadena california Nationwide
Golden Rule Author: Delray beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
financial crime network  los angeles California Author: kings park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: financial crime network los angeles,

Aug 27 2016
Autograph network I ordered an autographed guitar, Motley Crue. Signatures all where fake. Not there signing Washington Nationwide
Author: Crownpoint, Indiana Art Galleries: autograph network Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet BEWARE: Signed Contract under false pretenses and false advertisement - Deceptive company with awful business practices. Nationwide Author: Hoopeston, Illinois Satellite Companies: Hughes Network Systems Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
ELITE LEGAL NETWORK DAVID MILLER , DAVID MILLERS , MILLERS DAVID , DAVE MILLER ELITE LEGAL NETWORK , DAVID MILLER westminister California MISTAKE Author: VACAVILLE , California Legal Process Services: ELITE LEGAL NETWORK westminister , California

Aug 25 2016
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Kevin Gray Amature Conman Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 25 2016
SELECT LEGAL NETWORK/ DARREN BROWN LOAN MODIFICATION RIP OFF Westminster California A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE Author: VACAVILLE , California Unusual Rip-Off: SELECT LEGAL NETWORK Westminster, California

Aug 24 2016
gem shopping network sold me white diamonds but were sold incorrectably as pink diamonds duluth Georgia Author: pompano beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: gem shopping network duluth, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Dish Network Got screwed 2 times with Dish Network, guess I'm sleeping with them! Nationwide
Computers Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 21 2016
Dish network contract breech Memphis Tennessee
Contract Author: Memphis, Tennessee TV News Satiations: Dish network Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
'genesis satelite Direct tv cable sales Early cancelatiion fee was never refunded Kennewick Washington Author: emmett, Idaho Satellite Dish Companies: 'genesis satelite Kennewick, Washington

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network 7512 Dr. Philips Blvd.Box 50-142Orlando Florida32819 Classic Bait and Switch Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Resorts: Wholesale Inventory Network Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Jesse Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents free cruise and free airfare/hotel package and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 16 2016
Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Coco Sunset, Bahia Turquesa, Coco Bay Las Palma's Travel Network, Tropical Gardens Scam, Fraud, Lies Playas Del Coco Guanacaste Same Thing Happened to Me Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Playas Del Coco,

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 15 2016
Dish Disposal Charged for services never rendered Cleveland Ohio Author: Jacksonville, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Disposal Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 09 2016
Cash Advance, Inc CASE NO: JA-MD - 815577 FINAL WARNING AND ARREST WARRANT Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: Cash Advance, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

50, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California