Your Search | dish one

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
american tool buyers gary sent an inventory list of kent moore tools that we had for sale. He agreed on price and agreed to pay us 300.00 to deliver to Philadelphia PA. 19116 If we delivered tools to his place of business. 12 hour drive one way from West Liberty,Ky philadelpa Pennsylvania Author: west liberty, Kentucky Questionable Activities: american tool buyers philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2014
cellular one lies, huge overcharges, crooks, no customer loyalty, extreem money grubbers, no end to there deceptive practices to get money Nationwide Author: dry prong, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: cellular one Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Global solutions Clear one advantage (sponsor company) Rip off company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: Global solutions Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 16 2014
GE loans Erick Foster.Jack Dawson Told me I had been approved for a loan for 3000 then they told me that I would have to come up with the a partial payment of a 100 using a money packthen funds would be transferred I did so then they told ime to check account in one hour so I did still no moneyy.  San Mateo California Author: Weymouth , Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: GE loans San Mateo , California

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 15 2014
Affordable Dentures Sharnn Aarin Shepheard, DDS Bad deal Springdale, Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Springdale, Arkansas

Oct 14 2014
MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS LARRY BLEVINS from this company did a very bad Botox on my forehead and eyes. 1) They doubled the price after 30minutes waiting there claiming 2 units must be calculated in lieu of one, then he botched my botox and DID hardly anything to strengthen the Lady Lake Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Doctors: Plastic Surgeons: MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS Lady Lake, Florida

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Amstone sb, Inc Amstone N.S.B. IncAmstone PC Inc Wally Walter H Miller He scammed/defrauded us. Wally came to our home gave us an estimate on 8/25/2014 and took a deposit of 3,400.00 for Travertine tile and installation. We have filed a police report and BBB for ignoring our phone calls/texts, refusing to give us our money back or produce our tile. This is not the first time he has accomplished this. He has several arrests for defrauding. Wally took money from us and one of us is a Senior Citizen. Still no tile or money as of 10/13/2014 Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Amstone sb, Inc Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Grande Crowne Resorts We paid $6,000.00 dollars cash for a timeshare and have been given the run around and by treatment every time we have tried to book a vacation and have never received one in over 5 years. Branson Missouri Author: Navarre, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Grande Crowne Resorts Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 13 2014
ELLA STEIN'S CIRCLE S RANCH SADISTIC SEXUAL PERVERT, TORTURED, MOLESTED and humiliated Little boys for 25 years in Salome, Arizona ELLA STEIN MOLESTED MANY BOYS at her boys ranch in Salome, Arizona. ELLA & LEO STEIN are sadistic, perverts, who were SHUT DOWN by the DPS Salome Arizona
Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: ELLA STEIN'S CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona

Oct 13 2014
Check Into Cash REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Check Into Cash has been focused on customer service for nearly 20 years in the financial industry in over 1000 payday cash advance centers nationwide. Check Into Cash recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Cleveland Tennessee. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Check Into Cash pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Check Into Cash.
Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

One Direction Casting fraud/scam Does not appear Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: One Direction Casting Internet

Oct 13 2014
acs legal group or grop as they spell it Linda Parish these people out of no where email to say you owe them for loans you never asked for or received and say you are behind on payments they threaten you scare yoyu tell you to pay it off by a date for one fee or court and then send a different fee or court her eis her statement now Dear, It seems you are clearly avoiding this matter. The company will not be responsible for any further legal steps they take against you. Kindly make the payment, and do revert back in order to make this debt good and avoid any legal consequences. Best Regards Internet Author: Worthington, Ohio Collection Agencies: acs legal group or grop as they spell it Internet

Oct 12 2014
Generations of Virtue Kay and Julie Hiramine The history of GOV as told by one who was there Monument Colorado Author: Rochester, New York Cult Organizations: Generations of Virtue Monument, Colorado

Oct 12 2014
Scoresense RIPOFF TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CREDIT CARD I cancelled a service I did not want. They let it go for one month and then started again! Dallas Texas Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 12 2014
Premium Financial Training Flip Advantage One sales pitch leads to the next. Nationwide Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Sales People: Premium Financial Training Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
Income Builders International False Promises and Scams Beyond Belief New Port Richey, Florida Author: Oakland, California Business Consulting: Income Builders International New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 11 2014
american sweepstakes publishers they said I won one million dollars, every time they send me correspondence they request a one time processing fee of $12.00 .IT says void without fee. Also it is to release fund to me. I KEEP GETTING REQUESTS FOR FEES AND NO MONEY PAID TO ME. kansas city Kansas Author: wildwood, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: american sweepstakes publishers kansas city, Kansas

Oct 11 2014
http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Soliciting by phone.. ESC is captioned on video play .. $3.500 to upline - By Fedex, one up pyramid. city unknown Arizona Author: mission, British Columbia Work at Home Business: http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Internet

Oct 11 2014
La creme skin care DO NOT ORDER! It is advertised with Bella Labs and get a jar of La Creme and a bottle of Bella Lab cream. They advertise together and claim you need to use both to get maximum results. The ad is you get the product free for 14 days but you place only one Total scam! San Diego California Author: Flagstaff , Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: La creme skin care Internet

Oct 10 2014
watterson bissness some one took out a loan in my name I'm a 9th grade drop out with no high school deplorable or get Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: watterson bissness Philadelphia, Pennsylvania