DISH NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dish network
There may be more specific results for "dish network"
For more specific results for "dish network"
Showing 51-75 of 16,611 Found Reports For more specific results for "dish network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 11 2017
Federated Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. & Canada. Melville, New York

Sep 09 2017
Trader's Edge Network Once they get their hands on your credit card... it's their's South Jordan Utah Author: Medford Lakes, New Jersey Online Trading: Trader's Edge Network South Jordan , Utah

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Sep 06 2017
Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network, Longtime Medical Health Insurance Misrepresentations = Scam Sacci Florida Nationwide Health Registration Department Insurance Scam Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Peerless Network Of California, LLC lied to me, deceived me, pretended like nothing happened, tried to cover up their mistakes, refused to pay for the civil code violations that they violated for the National Do Not Call List, not to be trusted, cheap, selfish, ignorant Chicago Illinois
Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Companies: Peerless Network Of California, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Sep 02 2017
Select Care Benefit Network PrescriptionLifeline They took $85 they said for the paperwork and $35 fee for the first months medication. They have taken out two more times, with no medication sent. That is 3 months worth of medicine, but I will never seethe medicine. I called and told them I had not received any medication and she said they would continue to take money as I had signed a contract. Even though I am not getting the medication. She refused to refund any of my funds. Austin Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Select Care Benefit Network Austin , Texas

Sep 01 2017
Assure CDB OIL aka MBNU network I received a free sample, paying only shipping, but within two weeks, my credit card was charged $88.00, for something else that I never received, ad never ordered. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lucas, Ohio Alternative Health: Assure CDB OIL Internet

Aug 31 2017
HCTV antenna Robbed an Old Man. Europe, London area Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Sacramento, California Satellite Dish Companies: HCTV antenna Internet

Aug 30 2017
TeleCircuit Network Company used deception to get elderly to switch phone companies. Threatened to freeze line if bill not paid after only 10 days. Duluth Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Canton, North Carolina Telephone Companies: TeleCircuit Network Duluth, Georgia

Aug 30 2017
5 Star Associates - Private Capital Hank West Fabricates ability to arrange commercial funding in order to extort up front fees New York City New York **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Again you can't please everyone Author: Celebration, Florida Loans: 5 Star Associates - Private Capital New York City, New York

Aug 30 2017
Dish Network Fraud Put my name on a deceased persons account. Nationwide Author: Norridgewock, Maine Public Relations: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Consulting Solutions Network Michael Brown Michael Brown lies about his educational offerings to sucker consumers into taking his shoddy classes. Austin Texas **Author of this report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Austin, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Consulting Solutions Network Austin, Texas

Aug 29 2017
greendot visA reload network reload register where do i start. i have been an on going issue and still are my android wont let me get to my app. i cant use my uber nor my lyft they froze my accunt over 8.32.Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: greendot visA Internet

Aug 27 2017
International travel network,ITN LLC I paid for a return ticket on 04/19/17 from lasvegas to kenya $1287.91 my flight itenary was departing on june 14 and returning july 27 2017.my flight was confirmed with three carriers alaska,JETBLUE and emirates.I checked in at the airport at 10.00 am two hours early,the agent at Alaska ticket counters was unable to print out my boarding pass and he called the travel agent.the guy who picked up the phone could not help and instead he cancelled my flight and told me he will process my refunds.since then they have flatly refused to respond to my emails for my refunds.I'm therefore going off so cial media to help members of public to stay away from this company which has been licensed by us government to fraud people. Sanfrancisco California Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorney Generals: International travel network,ITN LLC Sanfrancisco, California

Aug 26 2017
Network Capital Funding Tri Nguyen CEO ,Ammon Amasio(mortgage banker),Shakaya Boyd(Closing Processor)Ryan Saldutti(Senior Mortgage Banker) and last Nima Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Loans: Network Capital Funding Internet

Aug 25 2017
ESN direct Electronic shopping network, Inc. 1 name I know is AJ in customer service. on June 1, 2017 I ordered a 2008 1/10 ounce gold buffalo coin. My account was debited $609.90 as was visible looking at my account activity for June. I had ordered some other stuff and AJ who is in customer service had called and said one of my items was shipping and he wanted to let me know. I asked him about the coin I ordered and he said it would be a while yet. The coin was supposed to be NGC certified a perfect MS-70 uncirculated. This was probably a month or so after I ordered. Every time I called back after that I could not get anyone to pick up the phone and the message always is the same that everyone is busy helping other customers. I found out there were problems by findiing out online. Many other people have had problems apparently. This buffalo 1/10 oundce gold coin was only made in 2008 and I have been really wanting one for a long time and then this happens. They have cleaned up the website so there is no contact information anywhere. I found the phone number from the order history page after loggiing in to their website. I just want my coin or my money that was without a doubt, stolen from me by internet predators. Hope they get what they deserve. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Albion, Washington Criminal Justice System: ESN direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 25 2017
Auto loan network They got my social security number some how and I want protection from it New Jersey is the area code they call me from New Jersey Freeze your credit reports Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: Auto loan network Internet

Aug 25 2017
HSN-Fake Company That Charges Banks Fake company charges my bank randomly forcing bank closure Florida is listed Internet
That's Right Author: Redondo Beach, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN-Fake Company That Charges Banks Internet

Aug 24 2017
infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net infinity promo gift card /Dish/Hughes.netcombined promo offer gift card of $100 promised me a $100 gift card and it would take 6 to 8 weeks after i connected to there services.never recieved. I did get a hold of them once and the promised me another 50 gift card for my inconvience. after waiting and never recieving tryed to contact them back but to no avail sat on phone for 2 hours and many more other days but no one ever pics up it just continues to say they are still serving other cutomers and they will be with me shortly...NEVER DID THAT HAPPEN OR THEY ANSWER. INTERNET/VIRGINIA Author: Lignum, Virginia Cable TV: infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net ,

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
Meghan Robinson Blessed Meghan is a Catfish and goes along the name of Many other names as many as she can find , under her friends account and makes up phony pages to start networking with different people through out the social media network. She lies and claims she's broke or homeless to get money and calls you but will never wanna show her face direct. Meghan is considered VERY DANGEROUS and will do whatever it takes to scam you or try to get your address to connect with you to get personal information so she can Con you. . Pennsylvania, Texas,Wiscousin Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Fraud: Meghan Robinson Internet

Aug 22 2017
NETWORK AUTO BODY SOCIOPATHS and CROOKS! Tried to give me back a fixed vehicle on a knowingly bent frame! los angeles California
Author: san dimas, California Body Work & Repair: NETWORK AUTO BODY los angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Expo network, 2017 Crab and beer fest, crab world festival My boyfriend and I purchased tickets at 49.00 each received an email and confirmation numbers however haven't received any tickets and no answer just a recording let messages and sent email no response . San Leandro California Author: san diego, California Festivals & Event Services: Expo network Internet

Aug 20 2017

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ,