DISH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dish
There may be more specific results for "dish"
For more specific results for "dish"
Showing 1-25 of 3,786 Found Reports For more specific results for "dish"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 08 2017
Jillian Mai Thi Jillian EpperlyExposing the Lies Candida: Weaponized Fungus Irresponsible Claims - Endangering Lives Internet This Report Is Libelous and Misleading Author: Dover, New Hampshire Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Internet

Oct 05 2017
Robert Taken rip off Toronto Ontario Author: Port Elgin, Alabama Satellite Dish Companies: Robert Taken Toronto, Ontario

Sep 28 2017
GODISH.COM THE $49.99 RIPOFF HOUSTON, TX Nationwide Author: ANYWHERE, Iowa Satellite Dish Companies: GODISH.COM Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Dish Network Requiring payment for three receivers which were destroyed in a fire Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Sep 27 2017
Xcite Satelite Xcite MarketingXcite Door-to-door Door to door salesman for ATT and DirecTV exagerated services and misrepresented cost contract Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Satellite Dish Companies: Xcite Satelite Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
directv PO BOX 105261 ATLANTA GA. 30348 5261 TURN OFF MY SERVICE ON DUE DATE 26 OF AUG.2017 AND SEPT 26 2017 CHARGE LATE FEES AND RESTORATION FEE OF 35.00 PAYMENT IS DUE ON THE 26th OF EACH MONTH AND PAYMENT WAS NOT LATE. DIRECTV INTERUPT SERVICES TO SEND TECH OUT WHEN THERE NO PROBLEM WITH SERVICES ATLANTA GA. Nationwide Author: ga, North Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: directv Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Sling TV sister company of Dish TV streaming TV service Greenville SC Author: Greenville, South Carolina Utility Companies: Sling TV Internet

Aug 31 2017
HCTV antenna Robbed an Old Man. Europe, London area Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Sacramento, California Satellite Dish Companies: HCTV antenna Internet

Aug 30 2017
Dish Network Fraud Put my name on a deceased persons account. Nationwide Author: Norridgewock, Maine Public Relations: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net infinity promo gift card /Dish/Hughes.netcombined promo offer gift card of $100 promised me a $100 gift card and it would take 6 to 8 weeks after i connected to there services.never recieved. I did get a hold of them once and the promised me another 50 gift card for my inconvience. after waiting and never recieving tryed to contact them back but to no avail sat on phone for 2 hours and many more other days but no one ever pics up it just continues to say they are still serving other cutomers and they will be with me shortly...NEVER DID THAT HAPPEN OR THEY ANSWER. INTERNET/VIRGINIA Author: Lignum, Virginia Cable TV: infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net ,

Aug 05 2017
Dishnetwork Dish No refund Englewood Nationwide Author: Post Falls, Idaho Cable TV: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
DISH dish tv Worst ripoff in TV, I left time warner due to lousy service and got even worse Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Cable Companies: DISH Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
dish tv dish t.v. I was told That I had to give a deposit of 300.00 to cover equipment I paid on time every month never late when we moved I returned equipment and paid for that month they will not give me my 300.00 back they ripped me off they are liers not only that but the equipment never worked they suck it would take hours on the phne trying to get someone to fix the equipment they are theives and liers beware they should not be in business key west florida Author: key west, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: dish tv , Florida

Jul 15 2017
Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Charged us double for a dish Stanton California
Author: Long Beach, California Restaurants: Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Stanton, California

Jul 13 2017
Impera Marketing Divide Et Impera Marketing, D.E.I. Marketing, Bravo Home Entertainment Complete Pyramid Scheme Owego New York Author: Binghamton, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Impera Marketing Owego, New York

Jul 03 2017
CapitolMedia Capitol Media Dish/DirectTV Ty Claiborne Ty Claiborne DishTv DirectTV Maryville Tennessee Just add to this Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Satellite Companies: CapitolMedia Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Dish Network UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS NO STATEMENT Mobile Alabama Nationwide Author: Theodore, Alabama Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Dish network lying phone rep initiated order when I clealry said I only wanted info. Nationwide Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Paralink Technology I bought 2 antennas from P &L. They delivered a wrong antenna and never delivered the other. I got a judgment against him and of course he never paid. He file for bankruptcy. Washington District of Columbia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Paralink Technology Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jun 12 2017
  Wild Blue Excede, Poor installation, poor service, poor customer service, over charged for what I got. Installed Dish on top of my house by drilling holes in my roof. When I told them to disconnect, they told me, I had to take the dish down and dispose of it and then charged me $160.00 to disconnect because they said I had a two year contract. I can honor a contract, bu I cannot honor poor service. Installer could not even speak English where I could understand it. New Braunfels, Texas Author: New Braunfels, Texas Media: Wild Blue Excede New Braunfels,, Texas

Jun 06 2017
Tickbox bought returned after 37 days not refund they say their PAYTO system isn't working Talked to many people email 15 times Atlanta Georgia Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Tickbox Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2017
Tickbox TV Refund Not Processed Sandy Springs Georgia Just a thanks! Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Satellite Dish Companies: Tickbox TV ,

May 23 2017
Dish Network Decepticon, untold information when selling service and forged wrong signature!! lehigh valley Nationwide Author: macungie, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 16 2017
Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Gerri Santistevan Dispute Resolution Specialist Channel interruptions constanly, ch. 2 becomes another channel, no signal as a cloud passes,what is There has been no activity,? Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Satellite Companies: Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Sterling commerce group/ dish promotions Samitha Nationwide Author: Shannon, Mississippi Adoption Agencies: Sterling commerce group/ dish promotions Nationwide