DISH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dish
There may be more specific results for "dish"
For more specific results for "dish"
Showing 26-50 of 3,786 Found Reports For more specific results for "dish"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
dish network fals advertisement palatine illinois 60055-0063 Nationwide
Customer Author: Yerington, Nevada TV Advertisements: dish network Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
DISH network DISH a deceptive devil!!! Nationwide
Service Author: Lutz, Florida Adult Web Site: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Mark & Jennifer Maudsley First class installation $947.25 Order not paid for from my distribution Co. Studio City California Author: Loves Park, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: Mark & Jennifer Maudsley Studio City , California

Apr 11 2017
DishNetwork Breach of Contract Englewoodd, Colorado Author: Santa Cruz, California Satellite Dish Companies: DishNetwork Englewoodd, , Colorado

Apr 10 2017
Dish Network Representative refused to give me a name Took 349 dollars from my checking account without my authorization or knowledge I live in Douglasville PA Pennsylvania From their website Author: Douglasville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Reading, Pennsylvania

Apr 10 2017
Eat More Tees Or Monster Tees Ripoff The Owner Mr. Shoemaker is a sadistic a$$ who tortures applicants West Columbia South Carolina Devil wears prada?? Author: Columbia, South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Eat More Tees West Columbia, South Carolina

Mar 13 2017
Carrie Jeske and Earl Pardo from Will it Launch and Inventive Ideas Inc Earl Pardo was going to send me a licensing contract. He never did. Carrie Jeske called me back and was rude Kansas City internet Carrie Jeske Helps 90% Save Money. Author: Orlando, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Carrie Jeske and Earl Pardo from Will it Launch and Inventive Ideas Inc Internet

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
All American Dish RIPOFF COMPANY...ALL AMERICAN DISH...Charge me 49.00 for no services that was cancelled the next day...Manager stated this is how they make a living by charging 49.00 dollars and Dish network do not charge you 49.00 . All American Dish is a Complete Undeniable RIP Off... North Carolina Author: Parkton , North Carolina Liars: All American Dish ,

Mar 03 2017
1951 damaged property during new install Cleveland New York Author: Cleveland, New York TVs & VCRs: DISH Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
DISH DISH took 400.00 from me Corinth MS Contract.... Author: Corinth, Mississippi Producers: DISH ,

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Dish network Unauthorized charge Nationwide Author: Anderson, California Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Question & possible explanation--- Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Vanessa Bennett Opened an Dish Network account in my fathers name when she was hired in through GM Detroit Michigan Author: Eastpointe , Michigan Internet: Vanessa Bennett Detroit , Michigan

Feb 16 2017
DIRECTV Samsung TV Damaged by Directv Genie Selgundo California Author: Houston, Texas Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECTV Selgundo, California

Feb 14 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. Punch TV Studios Stock Author: Long Beach, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Gardena, California

Feb 13 2017
Directv How can Directv still be in business?? Phoenix Internet
Nit picker Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cable TV: Directv Internet

Feb 13 2017
Dish network I have had Dish now for 1 1/2 years. Contract for 2 years. I now found out that I have an extra add year because we down graded due to not wanting the hopper.  Belton Texas Nationwide Author: Belton , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish network Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Dish Network Billed me when services were not being used Portland Oregon
Not my Fault Author: Milwakie, Oregon Cable TV: Dish Network Portland, Oregon

Feb 09 2017
Camping World of Myrtle Beach I delt with one of there Product Specialist Robin Quintana, who reports the Customer Service Mgr.. I had a Wolly Dish TV satilite system installed in my RV in Dec 2016.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Camping World of Myrtle Beach , South Carolina

Feb 07 2017
Dish TV Bait and switch /hacked credit cards El paso tx Nationwide Author: Arco, Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Dish TV Internet

Jan 27 2017
Dish infinity Rip off and lies Internet Author: Jacksonville , North Carolina Cable TV: Dish infinity Internet

Jan 23 2017
1956 DISH, scam! Company guarantees secure two year plan; after equipment instillation, tech gives paper work with 1 year special rate; leaves out contract is for 2 yrs, but you will be locked into contract for 2 Baton Rouge LA Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: DISH TV Nationwide