Your Search | dispute resolution center us cash net

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Rush Truck Center Incompetence and rippoff Greeley Colorado
Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Rush Truck Center Greeley, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 04 2016
Pearson Vue test taking, closed center, no customer service Internet Author: Other Computer Training & Education: Pearson Vue

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Cash for Dinar SRC,LLC BEAWARE THE VETERAN IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, HE IS A RIPOFF!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Parma, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Cash for Dinar Las vegas , Nevada