Your Search | distant advantage, freedom gold, tele flex

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 08 2016
Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Precision Carpet Took advantage of an elderly man. As others stated, upsold and scammed for close to $1000 Jacksonville Florida Author: palm coast, Florida Cleaning Services: Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
LioriDiamonds LioriDiamonds, Lioridiamonds.com LIORIDIAMONDS.com is a fraud SOLD me fake Diamond Rings that gold was not even real. New York New York Author: New York, New York Jewelry Stores: LioriDiamonds New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
National Legal Services Called distant relatives asking for me. They are known on this site and they call to scam money for fake collection debt Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Lawyers: National Legal Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
USDirectExpresscard They have taken advantage of part of my disabilty, they have held up payning me$ 2500.00 that was taken by other people and have held up my paperwork once because they said they said they did not receive my fax. Corpas Cristi Texas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Questionable Activities: USDirectExpresscard Internet

Feb 03 2016
Independent Living Aids LLC Company Takes Advantage Of Elderly and Handicapped and Rips Them Off! Buffalo New York
It was a defective product. Author: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independent Living Aids LLC Internet

Feb 02 2016
blade-soul.com Blade And Soul Gold Store, Best Blade And Soul Gold Store Washington Washington
Author: Washington, Washington Internet Fraud: blade-soul.com Washington, Washington

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
home partners of america ***SCAMMED TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ***TOXIC BLACK MOLD COVER UP**** Chicago Illinois
Author: rockwall, Texas Landlords: home partners of america Chicago , Illinois

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI Bait and Switch is the best way to describe their approach, then I lost my hard drive... St. George, Utah I am an old lady that was taken advantage of. Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jan 29 2016
Autogard Advantage Corp Warranty Scam Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Autogard Advantage Corp Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Colby Fox Colby S Fox Cheated Lied Ripped Off Swindled Taken Advantage Of Tampa Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Colby Fox Tampa, Florida

Jan 28 2016
Best Car Buys ltd Taking advantage of lower middle class Denver Colorado Rude? Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Best Car Buys ltd Denver, Colorado

Jan 27 2016
Gold of Sunshine Online thievery Internet Author: Wantage, New Jersey Pharmacies: Gold of Sunshine Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
Sundance Vacations Tristate Financial;Travel Advantage Network Terrible customer Service; steal money! East Parsippany New Jersey Author: brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations East Parsippany, New Jersey

Jan 26 2016
Freedom Sales, Inc. FSI Never received the product Seabrook Texas Author: Dickinson, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Freedom Sales, Inc. Seabrook, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Kimra Luna, Kimra Luna Media, Freedom Hackers Is a Complete Fraud New York, NY (formerly Riverside, CA) Internet Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: Kimra Luna Internet

Jan 26 2016
Casey Davis AkA Casey Easly Casey Davis is Not the Choice You should make when Your life and freedom are important to you! Plano Texas Author: bedford, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Casey Davis Plano, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Gold Coast Management is the worse Newbury Park California Author: Port Hueneme, California Homeowner Associations: Gold Coast Management Newbury Park, California

24, Report #1282075

Jan 24 2016
Coastal Vacations, Crystal Maguire and Stephanie Johnson Stovall Take your money and sail into the sunset with Coastal Vacations Macomb Missouri Author: HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan Cruises: Coastal Freedom Internet

25, Report #1281944

Jan 23 2016
North American Moving & Storage, Inc. Advantage Moving & Storage, Inc. Destroyed my goods and extorted more money after picking up my items!! Hallandale Florida Author: Smithtown, New York Moving Companies: North American Moving & Storage, Inc. Hallandale, Florida