Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: distinct advantage freedom gold
There may be more reports for "distinct advantage freedom gold"
For more results perform a general search for "distinct advantage freedom gold"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Flawless Skin Beauty or Neuphoric Skin This Company is a rip off. Not only lying but taking advantage of trusting people. 17853 Santiago Blvd Ste #107-222, Villa Park, CA 92861, California Author: River Heights, Utah Beauty Products: Flawless Skin Beauty Internet

Feb 03 2017
Andy W Louie Polytech Slumlord, take advantage, harass, lazy, eviction, unhealthy condition Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Home Owner Associations: Andy W Louie Spokane, Washington

Feb 03 2017
Enrique Grullon Enrique Grullon, Ricky Grullon, RG The Prince Con Man, Gold Digger, Thief, Elderly Targeting Scam Artist Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Enrique Grullon Nationwide

Freedom Ammunition Rude Obnoxious Fraud Ammunition Gun Freemont Ohio
Worked it out Author: Charleston, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Freemont, Ohio

Feb 01 2017
Mr. Jeff Cacace CLAIMS TO BE DIRECT SELLER OF GOLD Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: GREEN TO GOLD Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
SouthwestSpa Spas Direct Australia (Facebook), Spas Direct, Southwest SPAS LTD Never purchase from them. Gold Coast, Quuensland Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Other Pools & Saunas: SouthwestSpa Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Ricky Grullon, Enrique M. Grullon Gold Digger, Con-Man, Thief Las Vegas and Boston Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Prostitutes: Ricky Grullon Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor New name Taylor Contracting. my mom's house burnt down in July 2007 they took advantage of my mom never finished the house it took them over a year to build the house.They just never finished and we never received any paperwork on anything that was put in the house. Columbus Ga. ga. Author: Columbus, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor Columbus Ga., Other

Feb 01 2017
NEUROXR NEURO SLEEP NEURO XR SLEEP freedom grou DECEPTIVE, AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIES !! Wyoming Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Alternative Health: NEUROXR Internet

Jan 31 2017
Readydebit Account now, ready debit gold, Poor Scheming Untrustworthy Company San Ramon California Ready Debit Author: Mobile , Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Readydebit San Ramon, California

Jan 31 2017
Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Water Gold dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Water Gold's past and current approach to business is focused on being the best underwater-mining company with leases off the coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing, separating gold from concentrated sands from ocean floor. Austin, Texas – Nome, Alaska *UPDATE: Blue Water Gold pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Water Gold recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Information Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Water Gold’s mission to create long-term partnerships by delivering unique investments, exceptional client service. Blue Water Gold - underwater mining company with leases off coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing and separating gold from concentrated sands from the ocean floor. At forefront of Alaska's modern day gold rush. Internet

Jan 30 2017
World wide advantage Jeff G. Norman This company ripped me off they told me I won 734,950 dollars and to send them money to claim the prize would like to file a lawsuit against them asap Po box 6430, chandler AZ 85246-6430 Nationwide
Good Luck Author: East orange , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: World wide advantage Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Karis360 Karis 360 United Health Advantage Benefit Plans insurance scam RX prescription Austin Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: Karis360 TX

Jan 27 2017
Sweepstake Prize Entry Center Sweepstake Audit Bureau Taking advantage of my 85 year old mom and my 90 year old dad, as they keep sending these notices out and my parents think they have a chance at winning this money so they sent in $5.00 two different times. Dallas Texas Author: Benton, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Sweepstake Prize Entry Center Dallas, Texas

41, Report #1351905

Jan 25 2017
Five Star Mitsubishi Altoona Greg Sloan, owner fraud, lying, coersive, advantage of the disabled Altoona Pennsylvania Your disability has nothing to do with this Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Five Star Mitsubishi Altoona Altoona, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
AdvertiseonmyCar.net Took Advantage of me Nationwide Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Attorney Generals: AdvertiseonmyCar.net

Jan 24 2017
Lux international sales Scam,ripoff,take advantage, Denmark Nationwide Author: Bby, British Columbia Beauty Products: Lux international sales Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
imbuygold AKA MMO Newgames Group Ltd These scam gold sellers, never actually deliver your purchase. Internet
Author: Staten Island, New York Internet Fraud: imbuygold Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 20 2017
Gold Crown Resort Promotora Cabo Pacifico Annual renewal fee being charged California Author: sunnyvale, California Resorts: Gold Crown Resort Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
advantage training abused for requesting withdraw and refund due to illnesses WA Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: advantage training Internet

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide