Your Search | distinct advantage

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 29 2015
Chris Spears Prestige Auto Sales Christian Family Man taking advantage of the community Ocala Florida
You did good! Author: Silver Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Chris Spears Ocala, Florida

Aug 28 2015
The Advantage Group, LLC Not paying employees Sachse Texas Author: Plano, Texas Business Consultants: The Advantage Group, LLC Sachse, Texas

Aug 26 2015
Howard Services, Inc. We were taken advantage of Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Howard Services, Inc. Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 23 2015
Paul Mitchell The School Scam, For-Profit School, Takes Advantage of Students, Overpriced Hoover Alabama Author: Hoover, Alabama Trade Schools: Paul Mitchell The School Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Jonathan Gray Advantage Landscaping LLC in Orrick, MO Landscaper and tree trimmer who is ripping off the elderly Orrick Missouri
Author: Wheaton, Illinois Landscaping: Jonathan Gray Orrick, Missouri

Aug 22 2015
Continental Siding Supply Took advantage of my mentally disabled nephew. Independence Missouri A couple of points for you to check out Author: Anytown, Alabama Home Improvements: Continental Siding Supply Independence, Missouri

Aug 17 2015
Grand Crowne Resorts Sherry Carpenter Capital Rsorts Group Grand Crowne Resort took advantage of us as senior citizens, they have lied and deceived us, our health has suffered. Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Chillicothe , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Grand Crowne Resorts Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Aug 17 2015
7 Marketing Door to door sales company taking advantage of young college graduates Conshohocken Pennsylvania Annual Estimated Revenue Author: Conshohocken , Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: 7 Marketing Conshohocken , Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2015
International Brain Research Foundation Dr. DeFina, Philip DeFina, Phil DeFina, IBRF Philip DeFina took advantage of my brain injured husband and stole $25,000 from our family. Flanders New Jersey
Your Interest in Dr. Fellus Author: Saddle River, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: International Brain Research Foundation Flanders, New Jersey

Aug 14 2015
valley hi nissan Christopher lara mari,allen mark and reinhardt why take advantage of me victorville california Author: victorville, California Auto Dealers: valley hi nissan Internet

Aug 14 2015
Advantage Recruiting Rolland Brown Resume scammer, inappropriate, pushy and rude man trying to guilt people into jobs/changing their resume. American Fork Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Employment Services: Advantage Recruiting Internet

Aug 13 2015
Mark Edward Raway Ripped me off and took advantage of me when I tried to help him out. Cottage Grove Minnesota
Mark Edward Raway Ripped me off and took advantage of me when I tried to help him out. Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Loans: Mark Edward Raway Cottage Grove, Minnesota

Aug 11 2015
The Selling Advantage Cyntha Thompson The Selling Advatange newsletter SCAM New York Internet
Author: fort worth, Texas Con Artists: The Selling Advantage Internet

Aug 11 2015
02:13 PM not worth it, taken advantage of, single real estate agent taken advantage of Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Search Engine Optimization: Internet

Aug 11 2015
Diamond Resorts Taking Advantage of the Less Fortunate Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shingle Springs, California Resorts: Diamond Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 11 2015
Everlast Paving and Brick Pavers Peter George Scam Artist - does not stand behind his work - takes advantage of senior citizens Toms River New Jersey Author: Leland, North Carolina Home Improvements: Everlast Paving and Brick Pavers Toms River, New Jersey

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
Artist Advantage Group Academy AAGA Illegal Eviction, destruction of personal property Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Housing Rentals: Artist Advantage Group Academy Los Angeles, California

Aug 05 2015
RUUUNNNN!! Premium Financial Training, Success Path, Flip Advantage lies, lies, and more lies Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Premium Financial Training Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Buyers Advantage TLG BuyersTLG Great I have been getting charged twice a month for $16.99 since March of 2014. Over 30 payments. not sure Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Buyers Advantage Internet

Aug 04 2015
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services They advertised 19 dollar service charge and 35 dollars to unlock a car. Charged 140 dollars and it only took two minutes. Took advantage of a kid locked out of his car . Supervisor no help Boulder Colorado Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Emergency Services: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services

Aug 04 2015
Elite Client Services Private Client Services, IC Payments, Advantage Leasing, 1st American Leasing, Stratnat Credit Card Processing Scam St. Petersburg, FL Nationwide Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elite Client Services Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
richard cassady heritage filer This guy is a thief and a liar. He takes advantage of people in desperate situations. Another dirt lawyer looking to fill his wallet with your money on lies. Stay away from this guy and his partner heritage filer. seattle Washington Author: redmond, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: richard cassady seattle, Washington