DISTINCT ADVANTAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: distinct advantage
There may be more specific results for "distinct advantage"
For more specific results for "distinct advantage"
Showing 26-50 of 17,820 Found Reports For more specific results for "distinct advantage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 21 2017
Carlos Coto, Jose Coto, Eagle eye flooring, Precise installation services Carlos took a check for 2300.00 for tile and installation one month after my husband passed and never did the work. He took advantage of me at the worse time in my life. He calls and promises to pay me but never does. In January it will be 2 years . Clermont Florida Author: lake mary, Florida Builders & Contractors: Carlos Coto Clermont, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Relief Solutions International Timeshare Title Cancellation service took advantage of an elderly person on limited income. Refused to refund fee. Springfield, MO Nationwide Author: Lexington, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Relief Solutions International Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Micah da Mac Micah Dickey Advertisement on instagram ready to buy wigs took advantage of a disabled veteran, took my hard earned money and lead me on to believe wig was shipped Instagram Internet
Author: Junction City, Kansas Liars: Micah da Mac Internet

Sep 15 2017
Chandler Creek Apts, Rudy Belton, Chris Mallett They are screwing the kids who rent there apts, They are keeping all security deposits and ruining there credit through blackmail.. Do not rent these apartments...Belco Equities DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS RENT THESE APTS, BELCO EQUITIES RUNS CHANDLER APTS R.R. TEXAS R.R. Texas
Never again Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Chandler Creek Apts, Rudy Belton, Chris Mallett R.R., TX

Sep 13 2017
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California The company needs to be shut down Author: salt lake city, Utah Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines los angeles , California

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Adrian Freedman refuses to apologize for homosexual peodophile insult - it turns out Santo Daime Church does NOT have legal permission to operate in Portugal Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 13 2017
The Savannah at Gateway Don't take advantage of a cancer fighting mother Plano Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Property Management: The Savannah at Gateway Plano, , Texas

Sep 12 2017
Dennis Odom Dennis Odom used me and took advantage of me and traumatized me Florence, Alabama Author: Russellville, Alabama Lawyers: Dennis Odom Florence, Alabama, Alabama

Sep 08 2017
Donald Patrick Bolena Donnie Bolena? scamming women Atlanta Georgia THIS ENTIRE FABLE IS FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, NEWS | EDitor’s Comment to this Rebuttal: Speaking of FAKE NEWS… Author: Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Donald Patrick Bolena , Georgia

35, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 06 2017
Live Green Live Green, LG , CO Founder Pat Welsh, CO Founder Tom Wood, LG.Life, LG.Life.com Live Green sold a promise that they WERE merging with AMAZON, promised a cruise to the first Founding Affiliates promised a Tesla Car to be given away ONLY to those who traveled to and showed up at the Earth Day launch, we were deceived, taken advantage of and I personally believe scammed out of our money! Lake Mary Florida Author: Oviedo, Florida Multi-Level Marketing: Live Green ,

Sep 05 2017
Consumer Rights Defenders Living lies weblog TOOK Advantage of a Disabled Senior with regards to MORGAGE BANK FRAUD Moorepark California Author: Palm Springs, California Consumer Services: Consumer Rights Defenders Moorepark, California

Sep 05 2017
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Sep 05 2017
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Notice of Subpoena Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Sep 05 2017
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London Notice of Subpoena Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Sep 05 2017
experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid Like the Plague, Over priced properties, ZERO Investment Potential , make huge comissions London, Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Sep 05 2017
American Trades Institute Took Advantage, Cheated, Unprofessional, Mislead, Humiliating Dallas Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Private Schools: American Trades Institute Dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2017
Aspire Marketing-Florida They took advantage of me because I had a virus in my e-mail and said they would clean up my virus and speed up my computer. They made me make a copy and sign it allowing them to take $199. from my credit card. My computer does not run better and they legally took my money for virtually nothing. I think they are scammers! Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Colorado Springs, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Aspire Marketing-Florida Nationwide

Sep 03 2017
front room furnishing / salesperson Debbie took advantage of Senior Citizens, saw us coming, easy prey, columbus Ohio **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: delaware, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: front room furnishing columbus, Ohio

Sep 01 2017
Tresor Rare Paolo Alejandro Deceiptful business practices--took advantage of bipolar woman in manic state included pics on facebook in and out of store Lexington Kentucky **Author of Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Frankfort, Kentucky Beauty Products: Tresor Rare Lexington, Kentucky

Aug 31 2017
Exotic Paradise Vacations My husband & I attended a vacation seminar in Syracuse, NY & were guaranteed (2) round trip airline tickets for JUST ATTENDING..without purchasing ANY TYPE OF PROMOTIONAL discounts ON VACATIONS OR PLANS ON vacations anywhere in the world with wholesale pricing..NOT INCLUDING AIRFARE..BUT WE CHOSE NOT TO PURCHASE ANY OF THOSE PROGRAMS AT THAT TIME...BUT JUST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE (2) free round trip airfare tickets anywhere in the continental United States..NOTHING ELSE! JUST FOR ATTENDING & LISTENING TO THE PRESENTATION! NOTHING ELSE! Dale City Virginia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cicero, New York Air Travel: Exotic Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Aug 31 2017
Napleton Nissan 10964 Page Ave, Dishonest, takes advantage of their customers. Given even car dealers a bad name St. Louis Missouri **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Napleton Nissan St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 30 2017
Kids R Kids Learning Academy Kids R Kids Space CenterKids R Kids Webster KIDS R KIDS TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HURRICANE HARVEY VICTIMS Webster Texas
Sorry, but you are in the wrong! Author: Houston, Texas Daycare: Kids R Kids Learning Academy Webster, Texas

Aug 30 2017
College Admission Assistance C3 They are full of it. Taking advantage of High School kids that are trying to accomplish something in life. Should not be bundle in a contract even if kids do not use it. Do not want to cancel because the 3 day cancelation fee after the due date have passed. They like to intimidate parents and customer service when you call to inquire about the cancellation fee are very rude and mean. Raleigh North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: knightdale, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: College Admission Assistance C3 Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Poor Driver Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri