Your Search | district fire & safety

Dec 07 2016
Utimate Board Up / SOS Restoration SOS Restoration ULTIMATE BOARD UP COMPANY/ SOS RESTORATION Joe Panzarella of Ultimate Board up & Chris Charles FIRE VICTIMS BEWARE OF BOARD UP SCAM! TRAGEDY CHASERS EAST ROCKAWAY NEW YORK Howard Beach New York Author: Oceanside,, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Utimate Board Up / SOS Restoration Howard Beach, New York

Dec 05 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum, Charter internet, Charter Television Liar Liar Pants On Fire. Classic Bait and Switch charter.com Nationwide
Author: Riverbank, California Internet Service Providers: Charter Communications Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
CIPCO BOARD UP / CPR Restoration CPR Restoration William Charles & Edward Parke FIRE VICTIMS BEWARE OF BOARD UP SCAM! TRAGEDY CHASERS East Rockaway New York Author: Hempstead, New York Builders & Contractors: CIPCO BOARD UP / CPR Restoration East Rockaway, New York

Dec 02 2016
HES Electrical Services, Electricians In Didcot HES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical FUSE BOARD REPLACEMENT AND REWIRING,HOUSE FIRE. Didcot
Author: Didcot, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: HES Electrical Services, Electricians In Didcot Internet

Dec 01 2016
NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Elmhurst New York Author: New York, New York Inspectors: NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP Elmhurst, New York

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 23 2016
Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Angier, North Carolina Book Publishers: Lit Fire Publishing Atlanta, , Georgia

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 19 2016
King Of Appliances - Appliance Scam Artist - sells broken, non-working, dangerous, fire hazard appliances and doesn't give a s** Dundas/Hamilton/Toronto Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Appliances: King Of Appliances dundas, Ontario

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Lawsuit against David Brook Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd

Nov 17 2016
Camino Seco Village and HSL Properties Tucson AZ Slumlord Markets Uninhabitable Fire Hazard Death Traps. Tucson Arizona TYG Really? Author: Tempe, Arizona Landlords: Camino Seco Village Tucson, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
Mark Whitten Flip houses like your hair is on fire, Four hour formula I paid for 3 months of coaching and he only coach me for one month Washington DC Internet Author: Richton, Mississippi Realtors: Mark Whitten Internet

Nov 16 2016
Mighty Max Solar MightyMax Solar,ecomelectronics Might Max Solar Panels are garbage, rust aftair rain, not 100 watts and cought fire Brooklyn New York Author: Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mighty Max Solar Brooklyn, New York

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Wuxi Aoka Textiles Co.,Ltd Delivered very poor quality memory foam pillows - basically garbage BEITANG DISTRICT, WUXI, CHINA Internet
Author: Köln, Hawaii Bed & Bath: Wuxi Aoka Textiles Co.,Ltd Internet

Nov 03 2016
Doggie District Pet Resort Doggie District Summerlin What they don't tell you Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Animal Services: Doggie District Pet Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 29 2016
John Cochran Buyers On Fire buyersonfire.com/ Buyers On Fire Scam Springfield Ohio Author: Liverpool, New York tempdir: John Cochran Springfield, Ohio

Oct 28 2016
Kelly's RV Service Kelly Pope Didn't fix the RV, made a excuss it was something different charged us. Said we needed a part or the motorhome would catch on fire. ONLY deals in CASH. Still waiting for the $359.00 part or return of money . Nov 4, 2016 paid for part. Satellite Beach Florida Taxes Author: Panama City Beach, Florida tempdir: Kelly's RV Service Satellite Beach , Florida

Oct 27 2016
Greg Scheuerman Clearwater Pool & Spa Service Coward badmouths his competitors online from the safety of his faceless keyboard, but we tracked you Orange California Author: Orange, California Cleaning Services: Greg Scheuerman Orange, California

Oct 27 2016
Safety services Safety services * BEWARE *SCAM* THIEVES Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Con Artists: Safety services Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 22 2016
Motel 6 No heat/sets off fire alarm, no phone/dead, no wifi/promised, manager no apologize but threaten ne Houston Texas Author: Austin, Texas Hotel: Motel 6 Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2016
I blame the police and the judge for why we still have problems with these creeps they still harass us the police let them get away with out changing car tags and still drive with the dealer tag Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Budget Mobile Failed to provide service, phone caught fire, won't respond to calls or email. Bossier City Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide