DIVINE HVAC USING A NEW NAME JUST US HVAC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: divine hvac using a new name just us hvac
There may be more specific results for "divine hvac using a new name just us hvac"
For more specific results for "divine hvac using a new name just us hvac"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Best Locksmith - Possibly Numerous Names Since Similar to Another Report File in New York Excessive Charge, Over-Priced, Swindled, RippedOff Phoneix Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Customer: Best Locksmith Internet

Jul 26 2017
Smart Pay www.-chg.com Lease indicates $50.64 12 months for a $100 phone Not available Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Smart Pay Internet

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seattle Staging Co Seattle Staging Company, Kate Hull, Kate Stienheiser, Seattlestagingco, Seattlestaging, Seattlestaged, kate@seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com 206-795-6704, seattlestagingcompany, KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY CON-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Interior Decorators: Seattle Staging Co Seattle, Washington

Jul 26 2017
PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE , MELANIE CONATSER-PESCHIO PITBULL ATTACKED US VICIOUSLY !& Melanie WANTED TO ESCAPE These Killers at Perris Skydiving Riverside Melanie Conatser - Pescio Her PITBULL Vic Riverside Ca Internet Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE Internet

Jul 26 2017
Luna LUXE skin care Can't contact Company to cancel product Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419 California Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Care Facilities: Luna LUXE skin care Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419, California

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Henry Dammekers Henry Van Dijk; Henry Von Dammekers Wooed me with loving words of adoration but found emergencies to prevent a meeting. San Jose California Author: San Luis Obispo, California Liars: Henry Dammekers Internet

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUMA MATCHMAKING ***BEWARE*** This LUMA company (www.lumasearch.com) is a total SCAM!!  St Louis Park Minnesota Author: Colorado Dating Services: LUMA Matchmaking Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Threatened a law suit for a debt I did not owe in the amoujnt of $197.72 Sherman Oaks California Author: Kingwood, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Beautewrinklecreme.com My 71 year old wife ordered from her smart phone a free sample and only paid postage. Then was charged 99.95 15 days lateron credit card. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
New You Underware Information given is website that warns that it is a rip off and not valid Hayden Idaho Author: Gilbert, Arizona TV Advertisements: New You Underware Hayden, Idaho

Jul 26 2017
Nu Lift Purchased rejuvenating cream for $9.95 on 6/7/17. My bank acount was charged $94.97 on 7/18/17 unathorized. Im on a fixd income and this caused an overdraft to my account Internet Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nu Lift Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE SHARK TANK RIP OFF !! I cancelled the order on the day I received an email providing the shipment date, received a cancellation code C3627999 & C3628001 but was STILL CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCTS !! When I called Customer Service I was told there are NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS ! No Supervisors to speak with on the phone ! Internet Author: ROSEDALE, New York Skin Care: LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Landmark Health Care in PO 77570 592 Sheppard Ave W Dowsnsview Ont Rip off, they say only pay for shipping to try a product. Internet Author: Molalla, Oregon Skin Care: Landmark Health Care Internet

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas