Your Search | division of child support enforcement

Oct 09 2015
Jennifer Johnson Author: Roseville, California Health Spas: LIFE TIME ATHLETIC Internet

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Lloyd's Certified Philatelics International, LLC Regency Classic LLC Republic of Niger Pricness Diana Imperforate Memorial Stam Sheets Oceanside California
Author: Columbia, Illinois Financial Services: Lloyd's Certified Philatelics International, LLC Oceanside, California

Oct 09 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada What are they doing working there? Las Vegas Nevada
secretary.. Author: Alabama Attorneys General: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2015
Tucker, Albin & Associates Harrasment Deformation of Character False accusations Unprofessional Rude Assaulting Secretive False personalities Richardson Texas Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: Tucker, Albin & Associates Richardson, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Justinpoms NTUMOZAH MCKENZIE RIPOFF NE Wash., DC D.C. Author: LaVergne, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Justinpoms NE Wash., DC , Dist of Columbia

Oct 09 2015
Rob Albiston and Renee Anne Albiston/Anytime Fitness Scam -non payment of remaining $5,000 balance due once the product was delivered (agua massage bed) Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fairview, Oregon Attorneys General: Healthy Alternatives of 2006 Fort Collins, Colorado

Oct 09 2015
Kasper Toyota, Kasper Auto Group Took advantage of 90-year-old veteran using deceptive and unconscionable business practices. Sandusky Ohio
Author: Newburgh Heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kasper Toyota Sandusky, Ohio

Oct 09 2015
Shenzhen Hao Han Ying Guang Technology Co., Ltd. Hellen Long Company sells 32 gig mp3 players that hold only 8 gig of data Guangdong China Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Hao Han Ying Guang Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Oct 09 2015
Dish TV Dish Satellite Lying pieces of CRAP, VERY poor Service Nationwide Nationwide Author: Columbus, New Jersey Satellite Companies: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Funtime processing center make you believe that for a registration fee, you will receive air faire or cruise at the cost of just taxes and fee Clarksburg Maryland
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Air Travel: Funtime processing center Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 09 2015
Bank of America Thieves and fraud Wilmington Delaware Author: Tyler, Texas Banks: Bank of America Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 09 2015
check mate they offer free background reports and after pretending to do a lot of research they then make you pay for a simple report and keep wanting to add more sensitive background information thereby increasing the cost they work out of california Nationwide Author: tannersville, Pennsylvania Legal Services: check mate Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
home inspections of america Dave KnudsenSteve Peroz Opportunists to the Max Denver Co Denver Colorado Author: alamogordo, New Mexico Employment Services: home inspections of america Internet

Oct 09 2015
Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang I got a burn from their laser machine and extremely poor post sales costumer support. Weifang Other
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang, Other

Oct 09 2015
InTown Suites Violation of FHAct - Keeping Deposit Lilburn Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Hotel: InTown Suites Lilburn, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Moving Staffers, Inc. charged $1,606.67 for 3 hours of horrible packing and loading during our move Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Moving Staffers, Inc. Wichita Falls, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Network capital funding a bunch of lies iirvine. ca. Nationwide Author: Washington Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Edited to be more correct Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah The poor me card never works... Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas