Customer satisfaction commitment: DMC Hotels | Ripoff Report

Your Search | dmc hotels, jagmohan dhillon, harwant dhillon
Approximately 478 Reports Found

Aug 15 2016
DMC Hotels, Dhillon Management Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dhillon Management commitment to vacationing guests. On-site Verification thru Ripoff Report Verifiers .. Company’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction willing to do whatever it takes to make a guests happy. DMC Hotels’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the Hotel industry. Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Oklahoma, and Texas. *UPDATE: DMC pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. DMC is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Grapevine, Texas Property Management: Dhillon Management Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. Guests are treated like royalty and are heart of their business. Dedicated to consistent, ethical, and quality performance. Frisco, Texas

Aug 09 2016
Hotwire.com Misrepresentation of hotels, violation of trust, horrendours customer service Internet Author: Maryland Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 01 2016
Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert Customers Debit/Credit Card Data Breach Ripoff Report Consumer Alert!!! Nationwide
GLOBAL DEPRESSION... Author: Surprise, Arizona Hotel: Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert! Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Hilton Grand Vacations Hilton Hotels hard sell. misrepresentation. will not respond to emails. request for cancellation/refund ignored. refusing to take responsibility . city does not appear Nationwide Author: Croydon, Alabama Hotel: Hilton Grand Vacations Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
United Vacation Network Suncoast Incentives, Suncoast Vacations, Travel Services LLC, Royal Palm Vacations I bought in to this vacation network in 2007. Did not have any problems booking hotels/condos until 2013 when I retired and looked forward to traveling. When I phoned to book in 2013, I got no response on the phone, fax or email. I vested $2,500.00 to get in to this program and paid $225.00 per year maintenance fee. I would like to get my money back. Extremely disappointed in this company! Largo Florida Author: Pinnacle, North Carolina Travel Services: United Vacation Network Largo, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Lemon Tree Hotels, Patu Keswani Lemon Tree Hotels EDM, Lemon Tree , Patu Keswani , Frauds, Worst Hotel Ever Lemon Tree Hotel, Patu Keswani is Fraud, Worst Hotel and total scammers, East Delhi Mall Nationwide
Author: DELHI, Alabama Hotel: Lemon Tree Hotels, Patu Keswani Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Hotwire Westin Hotels Hotwire in Conjunction with Westin Hotels Acting Inapproriately Internet Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: Hotwire Internet

May 21 2016
Hotelsone.com Overcharged, false guarantee, non refundable, terrible customer service Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Hotels one.com Internet

May 12 2016
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham® Extra Holidays, Wyndham Rewards® You claim vacations are important, but you took half of our vacation day North Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Vacation Resorts North Myrtle Beach , South Carolina

May 03 2016
Siegel Suites Hotels, Apartments, Siegel, Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Siegel Suites Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hotels Etc. INC primary focus is customer satisfaction. Offering members excellent customer support and a secure system to make their bookings/purchases! Companies are making it harder and harder to find discounts online via coupons, promo codes and discounted offers however the understand the need to continue to offer great deals so they turn to us because Hotels Etc. is a private closed looped members only program so businesses feel confident they can offer deep discounts without the public accessing them..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hotels Etc. Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hotels Etc. Inc, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
4 Million Satisfied Members - Less than 1 in 100,000 complained. Complaints need to be against HOTELS Not Keith Monen or Hotel Express or Hotels Etc, Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Air Travel: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Loganville, Georgia

Apr 16 2016
Choice Hotels Suburban Lodge Dismissive attitude, bed bugs Savannah Georgia
Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Hotel: Choice Hotels Savannah, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 13 2016
Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts WestGate Lake Resorts Orlando Deception Deception Deception Kissimmee Florida
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Hotel: Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts Kissimmee , Florida

Apr 12 2016
RIU Hotels and Resorts Riu Palace Baravo Horrible experience and customer service Punta Cana Dominican Rep. Author: anonymous, Michigan Hotel: RIU Hotels and Resorts Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
MGA Business Consulting affiliated with ---> DMC Atlanta ---> Cydcor ---> DS-Max Running a job scam. People will not get what they are promised. They try to get you to interview quickly so you don't research them. They run a similar model to Cydcor and DS-Max Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consulting: MGA Business Consulting Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 02 2016
Wyndham hotels Knights Inn (Empire Central) Nasty..Unfinished..Unprofessional..Unsanitary. Dallas Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Cleaning Services: Wyndham hotels Dallas, Texas

Apr 02 2016
GDS Hotels Private Limited Fraud Hotel Booking; Booking not confirmed; Money not refunded New Delhi India Author: Helotes, Texas Travel Services: GDS Hotels Private Limited Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Comfort Inn I-90 (Choice Hotels) Breach of Contract Rapid City South Dakota Author: Gering , Nebraska Hotel: Comfort Inn I-90 Rapid City , South Dakota

Feb 25 2016
Priceline.com They deal with hotels, car, air, package holidays etc. Changing my original booking online without a proper notice causing us to buy another one way ticket to return from distinction. Con Connecticut USA Internet pricline.com Author: Tottenham, Alabama Air Travel: Priceline.com Internet

Jan 13 2016
Universal Housing USA Executive Events HOTEL BOOKINGS, HOTELS, BOOKINGS, RESEVATIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Vaughan, New York Hotel: Universal Housing USA LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Nov 19 2015
DMC-ImportExport Baltic Fiberglass Mesh Took Payment Up Front , Never Delivered Product !! This is A Scam !!!! Florida Internet Author: Springdale, Arkansas Home & Garden Stores: DMC-ImportExport Baltic Fiberglass Mesh Internet

Nov 15 2015
WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF We contacted William C Bell to get hotels rooms booked in Vegas and to get to night club as no line VIP.We booked the room send him paypal for 3 night a flamingo hotel for 2000$ including go in club VIP.As we check in our room is a regular room not suit La Vegas nevada
Author: Los Angeles , California Tourist Attractions: WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF Internet

Nov 07 2015
Travigo Hotels Travigo Hotels on line I wanted to take my grandkids to disney next year June 2, 2016. But, won't be able to afford it. So I tried unsuccessfully to contact them, the number on the internet 212-208-1439 will not allow me to talk to anyone and cuts me off. I called the hotel they assign me to to cancell the reservation and they hung up on me. I think they are a scam. All I want to do is cancel my reservation. I tried all day today to cancell myi reservation. I don't have 400.00 to give them. I guese I will have to tell the bank to destroy the credit card. But, at the same time I don't want them to bill me. online Internet trivago - hotel search not a booking site. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Hotel: Travigo Hotels Internet

Nov 02 2015
Best Western Executel Seattle Best Western Hotels Executel wwhmi.com owes an outstanding debt of $7000.00 for services rendered. seatac Washington Author: seattle, Washington Shipping & Handling: Best Western Executel Seattle seatac, Washington