Customer satisfaction commitment: DMC Hotels | Ripoff Report

Your Search | dmc hotels, jagmohan dhillon, harwant dhillon
Approximately 471 Reports Found

May 03 2016
Siegel Suites Hotels, Apartments, Siegel, Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Siegel Suites Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hotels Etc. INC primary focus is customer satisfaction. Offering members excellent customer support and a secure system to make their bookings/purchases! Companies are making it harder and harder to find discounts online via coupons, promo codes and discounted offers however the understand the need to continue to offer great deals so they turn to us because Hotels Etc. is a private closed looped members only program so businesses feel confident they can offer deep discounts without the public accessing them..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hotels Etc. Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hotels Etc. Inc, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
4 Million Satisfied Members - Less than 1 in 100,000 complained. Complaints need to be against HOTELS Not Keith Monen or Hotel Express or Hotels Etc, Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Air Travel: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Loganville, Georgia

Apr 16 2016
Choice Hotels Suburban Lodge Dismissive attitude, bed bugs Savannah Georgia
Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Hotel: Choice Hotels Savannah, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 13 2016
Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts WestGate Lake Resorts Orlando Deception Deception Deception Kissimmee Florida
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Hotel: Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts Kissimmee , Florida

Apr 12 2016
RIU Hotels and Resorts Riu Palace Baravo Horrible experience and customer service Punta Cana Dominican Rep. Author: anonymous, Michigan Hotel: RIU Hotels and Resorts Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
MGA Business Consulting affiliated with ---> DMC Atlanta ---> Cydcor ---> DS-Max Running a job scam. People will not get what they are promised. They try to get you to interview quickly so you don't research them. They run a similar model to Cydcor and DS-Max Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consulting: MGA Business Consulting Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 02 2016
Wyndham hotels Knights Inn (Empire Central) Nasty..Unfinished..Unprofessional..Unsanitary. Dallas Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Cleaning Services: Wyndham hotels Dallas, Texas

Apr 02 2016
GDS Hotels Private Limited Fraud Hotel Booking; Booking not confirmed; Money not refunded New Delhi India Author: Helotes, Texas Travel Services: GDS Hotels Private Limited Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Comfort Inn I-90 (Choice Hotels) Breach of Contract Rapid City South Dakota Author: Gering , Nebraska Hotel: Comfort Inn I-90 Rapid City , South Dakota

Feb 25 2016
Priceline.com They deal with hotels, car, air, package holidays etc. Changing my original booking online without a proper notice causing us to buy another one way ticket to return from distinction. Con Connecticut USA Internet pricline.com Author: Tottenham, Alabama Air Travel: Priceline.com Internet

Jan 13 2016
Universal Housing USA Executive Events HOTEL BOOKINGS, HOTELS, BOOKINGS, RESEVATIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Vaughan, New York Hotel: Universal Housing USA LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 08 2015
Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert Customers Debit/Credit Card Data Breach Ripoff Report Consumer Alert!!! Nationwide
GLOBAL DEPRESSION... Author: Surprise, Arizona Hotel: Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert! Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
DMC-ImportExport Baltic Fiberglass Mesh Took Payment Up Front , Never Delivered Product !! This is A Scam !!!! Florida Internet Author: Springdale, Arkansas Home & Garden Stores: DMC-ImportExport Baltic Fiberglass Mesh Internet

Nov 15 2015
WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF We contacted William C Bell to get hotels rooms booked in Vegas and to get to night club as no line VIP.We booked the room send him paypal for 3 night a flamingo hotel for 2000$ including go in club VIP.As we check in our room is a regular room not suit La Vegas nevada
Author: Los Angeles , California Tourist Attractions: WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF Internet

Nov 07 2015
Travigo Hotels Travigo Hotels on line I wanted to take my grandkids to disney next year June 2, 2016. But, won't be able to afford it. So I tried unsuccessfully to contact them, the number on the internet 212-208-1439 will not allow me to talk to anyone and cuts me off. I called the hotel they assign me to to cancell the reservation and they hung up on me. I think they are a scam. All I want to do is cancel my reservation. I tried all day today to cancell myi reservation. I don't have 400.00 to give them. I guese I will have to tell the bank to destroy the credit card. But, at the same time I don't want them to bill me. online Internet trivago - hotel search not a booking site. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Hotel: Travigo Hotels Internet

Nov 02 2015
Best Western Executel Seattle Best Western Hotels Executel wwhmi.com owes an outstanding debt of $7000.00 for services rendered. seatac Washington Author: seattle, Washington Shipping & Handling: Best Western Executel Seattle seatac, Washington

Oct 22 2015
Choice Hotels Comfort Inn Personal Information stolen Orange,texas Nationwide Author: DEER PARK, Alabama Hotel: Choice Hotels Comfort Inn Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
dmc trucking EUGENE WILLIAMS RIP OFF COLUMBIA South Carolina Reply to Driver Author: cofield, North Carolina Trucking Companies: dmc trucking COLUMBIA, South Carolina

Sep 07 2015
Hampton Inn Hilton Hotels, Hampton Inn Livingston Victimized by thief - hotel could seemingly care less livingston Texas Better info Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Hotel: Hampton Inn livingston, Texas

Aug 27 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Hotels Etc. clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with us. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hotels Etc. Is not affiliated with Travel Card International Author: west blocton, al Resorts: travel card international/hotels etc. Internet

Aug 26 2015
Hotels Etc. REVIEW: Hotels Etc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Our approach in negotiating discounts for our members makes our program unique and easy to use. hr width=100% bgcolor=000000>*UPDATE: Hotels Etc. Inc pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Readers Choice Is not Hotels Etc. Author: Rome, New York Travel Services: thereaderchoicecom San Luis Obispo, California

23, Report #991924

Aug 25 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Hotels Etc dedicated to total customer satisfaction and the best customer support in the industry. Hotels Etc. only includes verified businesses & discounts within their network, discounts have to be deeper than what the public can access.*UPDATE: Hotels Etc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call if you have issues Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Hotels, etc Internet

Aug 23 2015
Company has since changed owners Author: Vienna, Virginia Travel Services: Hotels Etc (Lee & Keith Monen) & Crystal Braun Bullhead City, Arizona

Aug 22 2015
Hotels Etc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Hotels Etc. will have you saving money on all your travel needs. Hotels Etc. Hotels Etc offers membership programs whether you are a leisure traveler, business traveler or you don’t travel at all. Hotels Etc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report corporate advocacy business remediation & customer satisfaction program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Hotels Etc Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Loganville ,