Customer satisfaction commitment: DMC Hotels | Ripoff Report

Your Search | dmc hotels, jagmohan dhillon, harwant dhillon
Approximately 470 Reports Found

Jul 28 2015
STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP PARK REGIS HOTELS, LEISURE INN HOTELS, STAYWELL GROUP STAYWELL GROUP - THE ULITMATE RIP OFF MACHINE Sydney NSW
LIHM SETTLEMENT Author: Sydney , Other Motels: STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP Sydney ,

Jul 24 2015
Michael Dennis Mcewen MDM Group, MC, Mikel, landscapebymichaelMichael DMC McEwen Con Artist, Arrest records, MANY Judgements, identity theft, cheeats on his wife West Hollywood California For Connie on Michael Dennis McEwen. Aka: Mikal, Mikel. CEO of Construction Companies. Con Artist Author: Inglewood, California Road Rage: Michael Dennis Mcewen West Hollywood, California

Jul 19 2015
Hotwire Hotwire.com SCAM: Using FAKE reviews and ratings to peddle INFERIOR hotels Internet Author: San Francisco, California Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Jul 06 2015
Hotwire.com hotwire sales Not worth the risk booking hotels with Hotwire san francisco California Internet
Author: austin, Texas Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

Jun 23 2015
National Park Reservations U.S. Parks Lodging Deceptive website that mislead people to think it's an official national park site. False advertising low price hotels starting from $.... and lure you to click on it and asks you to choose additional much more expensive options while giving you an impression you can cancel them. Then they charge you 10% of higher priced hotel rooms and said i had to agree to this nonrefundable fee ,in the fine prints,) before submitting request. Kalispell Internet Author: San Diego, California Lodging: National Park Reservations Internet

Jun 11 2015
Fairfield Inn-Norco Marriott, Excel Hotels Bed Bugs bite me in this Hotel and I want my money back. my home is infested now. Norco California Author: Concord, North Carolina Hotel: Fairfield Inn-Norco Norco, California

May 10 2015
Be Live Collection Marien Daniela Zoehrer, Customer Service; Lisa Munro, SunWing Vacations, John Dominican vacations, Puerto Plata, Be Live Collection Marien, Believe Hotels, cheap vacations, cheap hotels, visiting Puerto Plata, Visiting the Dominican Republic, SunWing Vacations Puerto Plata Playa Dorada
Author: London, Alabama Airline Companies: Be Live Collection Marien Puerto Plata, Other

May 01 2015
dreamtrips worldventures.com what scam, and liars, every thing they told us 90 percent was a lie. my wife and I are disabled, I am a disabled vet living on a fixed income and we want out, and will not give refund, $800.00 dollars so far, We were told we could use it in many different vacation plans, such as camping, hotels, crusies, travle, but it is a total ripp off. I belive I know the reason north carolina will not allow vacation clubs to be sold in there state!! We fell for the scam and are now telling them to give us are money back, we ave not even used it yet, and they said no. they tried to get us to a lower monthly payment, like we are stupid or something. Do not do business with these crooks, they do not care about you or anybody else for that matter. We want our money back and we will get it by going through consumer affairs and the attorney genreral of the state of south carolina. If you have been a victim of these crooks, fight back and get your money back. the will take advantage of anyone they can, take your money and laugh all the way to the bank. Internet Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Travel Services: dreamtrips worldventures.com Internet

Apr 30 2015
Apple Vacations and RIU hotels APPLE VACATIONS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND VACATIONS DAYS AWAY, DON'T GIVE YOU WHAT THEY PROMISE! Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Hotel: Apple Vacations and RIU hotels Nationwide

Apr 25 2015
trendi travel your vacation destination new name of trendi travel used to be Your vacation destinations. Changed names as i tried to get refund of bogus vacation package they sold my wife. They pretend to represent certain hotels in las vegas but they only represent themselves for the purpose of stealing your money. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ANYTIME!!!! las vegas nevada Author: miami, Florida Travel Agents: trendi travel las vegas,

Mar 28 2015
hampton inn riverside ca Hilton hotels Hampton inn riverside ca do not give these people you credit card they have overcharged me double on a 12 night stay thats alot charged me over $2000 for a $900 stay and no help from the general manager brandon won't even return a phone call riverside California Author: riverside , California Lodging: hampton inn riverside ca riverside , California

Mar 25 2015
Hotwire.com Hotwire sends people to drug/prostitution infested hotels Decatur Nationwide Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Hotel: Hotwire.com Nationwide

Mar 23 2015
Days Inn W. Broward Ave Ft. Lauderdale, FL booked through Easy To Book Hotels disgusting, filthy, ghetto, mold, mildew, rust, rathole Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Littleton, Colorado Hotel: Days Inn W. Broward Ave Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 16 2015
Hampton Inn/Hilton Theft Of Fast Amount Of Cash From Hotels Safebox And No Follow Up Or Solution Offered Silver Spring Maryland Author: Arnhem, Alabama Hotel: Hampton Inn/Hilton Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
Devilcorp , Appco Group, Innovage, Cydcor, DS-Max, Granton Marketing and Smart Circle are an employment scam Nationwide Add MGA Business Consulting and DMC Atlanta to this list! Author: Athens, Georgia Cult Organizations: Devilcorp Nationwide

Feb 26 2015
hotelcorp.com advertised great rates for las vegas strip hotels with $100 worth of free chips. Had to call/couldn't get info online. Representative on phone gave me a great rate, great rooms, great location but said chips not available so included free breakfast buffets. Said I would get a confirmation by email but by second day, no confirmation received so I called the second day. Was put onhold for forever & then when got a rep, was told NO breakfast buffets available so offered a discount & was told the email taken was wrong so company would correct the email & send out the confirmation. Bad Company!!! Avoid!!!!!! severl places Internet Author: minot, North Dakota Hotel: hotelcorp.com Internet

Feb 18 2015
Hotwire Inc Hotwire advertises hotels at ratings that are not valid. . I think this company should do a better job of advertising if they are going to force people to buy non refundable services without knowing what they are paying for first. Its almost like they know they are peddling services at rates people would never pay for them if they knew what they were. This is downright false advertising and everyone shoud be wary of buying services from hotwire. dover, de Internet Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Hotel: Hotwire Inc Internet

Feb 18 2015
Gold Key PHR Gold Key Hotels & Resorts, Gold Key Owners Association, Gold Key Vacations, Gold Key Getaways SCAM! BEWARE! Don't Get Sucked into this Money Trap! GoldKey = Thieves! Virginia Beach Nationwide if you buy one, use it and learn how. Author: Canton, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Gold Key PHR Nationwide

Feb 12 2015
Queen Marry (((REDACTED))) been found convicted for check fraud and theft by deception and hotels still allow criminals to work with them Internet Author: los angeles, California Social Services: Queen Marry Internet

45, Report #1205172

Jan 28 2015
Econo Lodge Choice Hotels Do NOT Stay Here Jefferson City, Missouri Nationwide Author: Willow Springs, Missouri Lodging: Econo Lodge Nationwide

46, Report #1204500

Jan 26 2015
Cobblestone Inns, Hampton Inn & Suites, Comfort Inns, David H. Wogernese Land Fraud Payoff Small town officials to steal land to build franchise hotels Hallie wisc stole from handicap single mom Hallie Chippewa Falls Wisconsin, iowa Author: cody, Wyoming Civil Rights Violators: Cobblestone Inns Nationwide

47, Report #1201446

Jan 13 2015
Trump Hotels Waiolu Restaurant - Waikiki Worst Maitai, food and service honolulu Hawaii Author: honolulu, Hawaii Bars Lounges & Clubs: Trump Hotels honolulu, Hawaii

48, Report #1201095

Jan 12 2015
Expedia Travel reservation USAtravres hotel booking do not use expedia when booking hotels Internet Author: moore, Texas Hotel: Expedia Internet

49, Report #1200997

Jan 11 2015
Interface modeling Hi my name is Saida Ali and I wanted to become a model so I started to drive six hours from Rochester to New Jersey.. Every time they gave me an appt I showed up didn't matter how I got there... They took hundreds from me... I spend gas money.. Toll fees... Food.. Hotels... Just to become what I thought I was going to become.... They wanted to much money... I would love to get my money back if someone would help me,I'm a poor somalian just trying to make a better life in America.. Thank u so much and GOD bless New Jersey Brunswick
Author: Rochester, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Interface modeling Nationwide

50, Report #1194934

Dec 12 2014
Choice Hotels International Choice Hotels Franchise Scam Rockville Maryland Author: Florida Travel Companies: Choice Hotels International Rockville, Maryland