Your Search | dmv california

Jun 29 2016
Bente Geronimo Bente Smart Geronimo Scam Personal Trainer San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Weightloss Programs: Bente Geronimo San Francisco, California

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Skin Revive Scamming Internet Company-Dont order from them online San Diego California Author: Andover, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW Internet

Jun 29 2016
Gail Murphy/ Equine Trans net Bonsall ,California Internet Author: El cerrito, California Animal Services: Gail Murphy/ Equine Trans net Internet

Jun 29 2016
FunTravels/SunsetTravels FunTravels/SunsetTravels/Getaways/Vacation They call repeatedly and even after SERIOUSLY requesting they stop..I continue to get calls ! Always a new number (Google) not sure where they are located I am in California, they call Randomly Nationwide Author: Corona, California Telemarketers: FunTravels/SunsetTravels Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 29 2016
Synergy Solar Leads Darren Richards Scam Ripoff Internet Author: Jamul, California Solar: Synergy Solar Leads Internet

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
SuitePay Mathew Hetland Processed and never got paid Aliso Viejo California Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SuitePay Aliso Viejo, California

Jun 29 2016
Furniture From Home took forever to deliver damaged dining suite and unwilling to make it right Costa Mesa California Author: Newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture From Home Costa Mesa, California

Jun 29 2016
World Financial Group WFG,Transamerica, World System Builder, WSB Plan to live long? Will your FFIUL--WFG’s “top” product--FAIL and leave you with NOTHING? Here's the MATH. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Insurance Agencies: World Financial Group Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
Scripps Natural Mattress are NOT organic mattresses. They contain synthetic Polypropylene and more Carlsbad California Author: North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Scripps Natural Mattress Carlsbad, California

Jun 29 2016
Grizzly Vanlines Worst Moving Companny Elk Grove California Author: Tempe, Arizona Moving Companies: Grizzly Vanlines Elk Grove, California

Jun 29 2016
Coastline Apparel Mike Custom Apparel and Promotional Products Scam playa del rey California Author: California Door to Door Sales: Coastline Apparel playa del rey, California

Jun 29 2016
Designvation One Logo Design Isaac Stevens Jack Williams They did not deliver what was promised and guaranteed Los Angeles CA and Dallas Texas California, Texas and Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Graphics: Designvation Internet

Jun 29 2016
MiraVie EyeComplexRx - SkinComplexRx Refused to refund money for a purchase I did not authorize. Santa Ana California Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: MiraVie Santa Ana, California

Jun 29 2016
Crowdfundbuzz Crowdfundbuzz is an utterly scam! Online Internet Author: San Francisco , California Advertising Agencies: Crowdfundbuzz Internet

PAYZA FRAUDULENT PRODUCT PURCHASE WEBSITE Internet
Clarification on Payza's Services Author: NORWALK, California Internet Fraud: PAYZA Internet

Jun 29 2016
George's cleaners Ruined Coat Palmdale California Author: Palmdale, California Cleaning Services: George's cleaners Palmdale, California

Jun 28 2016
Salesforce, SalesforceIQ product Absolutely User Unfriendly, sole focus of company is sale of their product, Lies and Promises to get you to BUY. San Francisco California Author: Eugene, Oregon Software: Salesforce San Francisco, California

Jun 28 2016
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse Appearance, promises are deceiving. Beware. No guarantees and very diff to cancel. Tustin California Author: West Milford, New Jersey Websites: Local Lighthouse Tustin , California