DMV CALIFORNIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dmv california
There may be more specific results for "dmv california"
For more specific results for "dmv california"
Showing 26-50 of 176,527 Found Reports For more specific results for "dmv california"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
SlingShot Trader InvestorPlace Media, LLC Option Trading Rockville, Maryland Author: San Francisco, California Online Trading: SlingShot Trader Rockville, , Maryland

Jul 24 2017
Martin Lawrence Galleries San Francisco Chadwick Johnson, Alina Johnson, Leo Rogath, David Rogath. MLG Chalk and Varmillion Ripped me off on Paycheck, created false paystatememts tax fraud V.A.T. Tax Fraud Nepotism and Art Fraud Nationwide Los Angeles San Francisco New York Etc Nationwide Author: San Francisco , California Antiques & Second-hand: Martin Lawrence Galleries San Francisco Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Allura Serum Fountain Valley, CA. 92728 California Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Home HealthCare: Allura Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca. California Author: Waycross, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca., California

Jul 24 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Beautecreamripoff N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Indio, California Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nova, Allumiere Skin Care Cream, BullseyeWr, Quickeye Evil, Contrite Scammers Denver, & somewhere else in California Nationwide Author: Pavo, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Pet Stones USA - (Brent and Christy - Owners) Sold a defective headstone stand, which broke & fell over causing crack in headstone. Columbus, IN Internet
Author: California Manufacturers: Pet Stones USA Internet

Jul 23 2017
AAA Renters Insurance No settlement They discriminate claims as they try to get out of paying Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: AAA Renters Insurance Oakland, California

Jul 23 2017
California Medical Evaluators, California Psychiatric Evaluators, Gabor Vari insurance fraud, theft, deceipt, loss of license Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Affliction Clothing Poor clothing cheaply manufactured in a 3rd world country. Total rip off!!! Seal Beach California Author: Seal Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: afflictionclothing Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
L'Etoile Skin Illustra Trial offer fraud Los Angeles California Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Los Angeles , California

Jul 23 2017
Mountain Magic Moters They sold my daughter a lemon n if that wasn't bad enough they continue to purposely leak out her personal info to a third party that has NOTHING to do with her account. The embarrassment n shame my daughter feels is horrible n this people continue to do it until a few days ago. They continue TO BREAK THE LAW Crestline California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Dealers: Mountain Magic Moters Crestline, California

Jul 23 2017
houselookups.com unauthorized credit card withdrawals Internet Author: SAN JOSE, California Credit Card Fraud: houselookups.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento - Mike & Sons Auto Body - Took the money and ran! - Roseville California
Author: Roseville, California Body Work & Repair: Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento Roseville, California

Jul 23 2017
HugeDomains.com / Denver Colorado - Stolen Domain / Intellectual Property Denver Colorado
Author: Roseville, California Internet Fraud: HugeDomains.com Denver, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Big Rentz Big Rentz Consumer Rip Off Irvine California Author: mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Rental Supplies: Big Rentz Irvine, California

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Skip white performance Ordered a mini starter...was a piece of crap...Tennessee Internet Author: Vallejo, California Auto Parts: Skip white performance Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California

Jul 23 2017
DoorDash Abuse, exploitation, rip-off, cheating, lying, stealing Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurant Delivery Services: DoorDash Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc get me to pay $277.36 for a outstanding bill Renton Washington Author: Long Beach, California Music: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington