Your Search | dmv california

Jan 23 2017
ExtendPetHealth.com Deceiving order information, ofer a free sample, then they keep sending a new supply every month Silver Springs Nevada Author: Norco, California Bait-and-Switch: ExtendPetHealth.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Angelina Jolie's Skin Endear Antiaging Product Offer Allegro Anti Aging I was taken for an easy $38.71 + possibly $10.90 more for postage Is an on-line 'Free Sample' for 2 products Internet Author: Roseville, California Beauty Products: Angelina Jolie's Skin Endear Antiaging Product Offer

Clear Choice Motors My RV is becoming a MONEY PIT!! Colton California
Author: Crestline, California RV Dealers: Clear Choice Motors Colton, California

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Jan 23 2017
SkinVitalize SkincomplexRX Rip off, charged my credit card with no order by me Internet Author: Malibu, California Celebrities: SkinVitalize Internet

Jan 23 2017
easysex.com escortdetectives.com ruin my reputation, put it all over the internet that I'm a cop, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: easysex.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Vickie Shefke canec636@gmail.com Sells clothing garments on Craigslist, and takes the money and never sends the item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Vickie Shefke Internet

Jan 23 2017
instant tax service on mack road they lied and got me adudited sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Income Tax Service: instant tax service on mack road sacramento, California

Jan 23 2017
Madison Flaherty mistyggwin@gmail.com Craigslist CL seller who takes money and doesn't send item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Madison Flaherty Internet

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 23 2017
CreditUpdates.com CreditUpdates.com Craigslist Apartment Rental Scam Strikes Sacramento Walnut, California Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Emporium No shipment California USA Nationwide Author: Manchester, Maryland On-Line Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Co. claims to provide satisfaction/full refund — we'll see Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Thumbtack Provided false leads for potential jobs, provided multiples of the same job lead, charged me multiple times for the same job lead Internet Author: Winnetka, California Employment Services: Thumbtack Internet

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums False Product Claims and Sneaky Billing Practices Los Angeles California
Author: Illinois Questionable Activities: Secret Serums Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Direct tv BEWARE dont allow this company on your property. Awful customer service, worse installations. Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Media: Direct tv Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Royalty Skin Serum Scam not a free trail Santa Ana California It happen to me too Author: Moore, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Royalty Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 23 2017
Home Depot Behr Failing Granite Grip paint - Home depot won't publish review Redlands, CA Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Paint & Wallpaper: Home Depot Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California