Your Search | dodge motor corporation

Feb 06 2016
Windshield Express Very dishonest owner. Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Windshield Express Richmond, Virginia

Feb 06 2016

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Cargo experts corporation Cheated and made me pay extra Internet Author: California Moving Companies: Cargo experts corporation Internet

Feb 01 2016
Dodge City of McKinney Does not honor agreements and insults customers McKinney Texas You have got to be kidding... Author: allen, Texas Auto Dealers: Dodge City of McKinney McKinney, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 29 2016
Budget Savers Online Ziegenfelder Corporation Took money-Fraud Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Telemarketers: Budget Savers Online Internet

Jan 28 2016
Credit Control Corporation They gave me an account number, that's all. Saint Paul, Minnesota Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Credit Control Corporation

Jan 27 2016
Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Ken Brown Dealer sold me a truck that was wrecked Latham New York Author: Monticello, New York Motor Vehicle: Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Latham, New York

Jan 27 2016
Allstate Motor Club Intimadation to stop doing business unless we work for less money Lewisberry Illinois Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Cooper's Towing Lewisberry, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2016
Ellas Auto Outlet inc Ellas Auto outlet this company is fraud read all the reviews somethings had to be done with this company Spotsylvania Nationwide
What Kind Of A Sale Was It? Author: VA, Virginia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Ellas Auto Outlet inc Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Thomas Bartley Car record email scam on craigslist Internet Mistake in description Author: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: Thomas Bartley Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 25 2016
evolution motor works car was held hostage the repairs were never don credit was charged for a contralto of $19,000 without authorization in court now please stay awayauthorization naples Florida Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: evolution motor works naples, Florida

Jan 24 2016
David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City I worked at this dealership in the sales department for 2 weeks. I had to quit due to my conscious.Midwest city OK Author: Midwest Ciy, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City

18, Report #1282098

Jan 24 2016
Mega motors Scam alert Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Mega motors Nationwide

19, Report #1281942

Jan 23 2016
Superior Power Sports ,Superior Power Motor Sports, SuperiorPowerSports.com, Ridewest Buyers Beware - Defective Products / Bad Business Practices City of Industry California Author: California Junk Dealers: Superior Power Sports City of Industry, California

Jan 22 2016
Lakeville Motor Express Poor shipping company Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Trucking Companies: Lakevikle Motor Express Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Roy newsome enterprises Tramp trailers, uncle Roys, The owner said profanity and obscene language to me Savannah Georgia
Dodge RAM 1500 Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Trailers: Roy newsome enterprises Savannah, Georgia

Jan 20 2016
Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lemon Walled Lake Michigan Used Car Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Walled Lake, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
frisco chrysler dodge jeep ram frisco dodge dealer denied ADA access to car inventory during business hours Frisco Texas In Response. Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: frisco chrysler dodge jeep ram Frisco , Texas

Jan 19 2016
Dr. Jetro DaSilva Roland Corporation Artist Relations Manager is a pervert uses position to stalk artists los angeles California Update Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Dr. Jetro DaSilva Roland Corporation los angeles, California

Jan 19 2016
Linkedin.com LinkedIn Corporation [email protected] (***) ***-**** Linkedin.com & PayPal is a dianamic Rip-off pair Mountin View Internet Author: Plamer, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Linkedin.com Internet