DOLLAR CAR RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar car rental
There may be more specific results for "dollar car rental"
For more specific results for "dollar car rental"
Showing 1-25 of 32,502 Found Reports For more specific results for "dollar car rental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Truthfinder Truthfinder said it was one dollar and then after entering my information it changed to 27.95 until I canceled an then clicked off website. Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Banks: Truthfinder Internet

Apr 22 2017
Larry Hopkins Honda Dishonest Extra Charges Sunnyvale California No...Don't Ever Get Into A CAR FLEASE!!! Author: Sunnyvale, California Auto Dealers: Larry Hopkins Honda Sunnyvale, California

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Metro Ford Metro Ford Chicago big scam car dealership! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Metro Ford Chicago, Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Mary Xu, Greenvilladisney, Odver Management Holiday rental not as advertised - filthy and in disrepair Davenport Florida Author: Maidstone, Florida Lodging: Mary Xu Davenport, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Paragon Honda Paragon Honda Selling unreported accident car or car with damage on exterior body on a brand new MSRP Woodside, New York, 11377 New York Author: Elmhurst , New York Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda Woodside, New York

Apr 21 2017
Woody Buick GMC Bait and Switch Naperville Illinois Author: Oswego, Illinois Car Financing: Woody Buick GMC Naperville, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Selectivly harasses non white customers to pay extra insurance Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Silvercliffe, Colorado Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Budget Car Rental Scammy employees defrauding early return credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Law Auto Group $30 FRAUD - sold car on ebay not as described - car is not roadworthy and did not pass DMV inspection Bensenville Illinois
Author: CONCORD, California Auto Dealers: Law Auto Group Bensenville, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Prime Auto Inc. they kept my deposit and sold my car West valley city Utah Author: murray, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Inc. West valley city, Utah

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California

Apr 19 2017
Williams Buick Gmc Fails to Honor -We Owe You contract- Williams Buick Gmc Fails to Honor their Contracts Charlotte North Carolina
An industry insider comments Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Williams Buick Gmc Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Capital Recovery Services Claimed I have debt I already paid off. Nationwide Author: Haines City, Florida Car Financing: Capital Recovery Services Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 19 2017
Gary's Pilot Car Dispatch Company Garys PilotGary's Pilot Dispatch Gary's Dispatch New Owners Beaverton OR Author: Beaverton, Oregon Small Business Services: Gary's Pilot Car Dispatch Company Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
Lunabella, Lunabella Serum, Lunabella Skin Care, Beauty and Truth Returns Supposed Free Trial Turns into $200 dollar per month fiasco Internet, Nationwide Author: Small Town , Utah Skin Care: Lunabella Internet

Apr 18 2017
CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES CCS USA Sent setttlement opportunity letter for a Geico Indemnity Co. in amount of $143.69 BOSTON Massachusetts Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Insurance: CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES BOSTON, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2017
Delany's Car Sales, Worm and Richard SCAM ARTISTS Camden New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Delany's Car Sales Camden, New Jersey

Apr 18 2017
T&T Farms trucking Reckless Driver Suwanee Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: T&T Farms trucking Suwanee , Georgia

Apr 18 2017
NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME Winston Salem North Carolina Author: California Car Insurance: NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE Winston Salem, North Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Freedom financial / YG motors YG motors sold me a car, after that they claim that they have nothing to do with the financial company. They tell you if you don't pay even one day late you loose the car. Miami  Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Freedom financial / YG motors

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania