Your Search | dollar flash

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Protecting the client is a priority Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Flash Frozen and Flavorless Beef! Santa Ana Nationwide All U.S. Beef's products are guaranteed for an entire year Author: Irvine, California Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

Aug 10 2016
JERMAINE ELFE STOLE FROM MY KIDS AND I 3500 DOLLARS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR AN INVESTMENT THAT HE EVENTUALLY GOT NASTY AND RUDE AFTER HE RECIEVED 35 100 DOLLAR BILLS .THAT WAS MY LAWSUIT MONEY THAT I WANTED TO NOT WASTE AND GO INTO STOCKS. HE CLAIMED TO KNOW BROKERS!!LIAR NEW YORK New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: JERMAINE ELFE NEW YORK, New York

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

6, Report #1320212

Aug 02 2016
publicdata.com checkpeople.com internet scam, dollar trial then automatic enrollment it you don't cancel within 4 days. irving texas Author: Mabank, Texas Consumer Services: publicdata.com Internet

Aug 01 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

8, Report #1320118

Aug 01 2016
Why not lease it I got a stand that was 100 dollars for my tv. The stand doesnt move its a basic stationary stand. After my 100 dollar payment was up i find out in order to pay off the product it would cost another 140 dollars for a basic stand. Fontana california Author: Rialto, California TVs & VCRs: Why not lease it Internet

9, Report #1319993

Aug 01 2016
Creflo Dollar Ministries Creflo Dollar 2nd RIPOFF FROM CREFLO DOLLAR, ordered products never delivered Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Church Priests: Creflo Dollar Ministries Nationwide

10, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE good that 855-421-9615 got you a refund, but... Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

11, Report #1319446

Jul 28 2016
DMI DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309Carrollton Tx 75006-6874 I was reading the fraud reort on the Nippon 35MM Focus ree Camera including 50mm optical lens,automatic film counter rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carry strap.  Carrollton Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

12, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

13, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

14, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 21 2016
Open sky Offered me 75 dollar credit as good customer but won't allow me to use it Internet Author: San Pedro , California Sales People: Open sky Internet

Jul 21 2016
RGO Resume's Resume Genius They put on their website that a resume will cost a dollar and then charge you $40 a few days later. I called the company and he said that they could legally take the money out of my account and would not reverse the charges. CROOKS!!! Internet Author: Menifee, California Personal Services: RGO Resume's Internet

18, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 20 2016
Dollar Construction Company Christopher KelleyMichael KelleyChristopher Michael Kelley DO NOT TRUST Dollar Construction Company or Christopher Kelley Caddo Mills Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Builders & Contractors: Dollar Construction Company Caddo Mills, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Dollar tree air fresher leak,took paint off my panel Katy Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dollar tree Texas

Jul 20 2016
Penny's from heaven Penny Hardy Owner Penny's from Heaven a $5500.00 dollar fraud Lomita California Author: Bear River City , Utah Bait-and-Switch: Penny's from heaven Lomita, California

Jul 19 2016
Spot loan I was in something in the mail saying they would approve update hundred dollar loan. After giving my bank account information they denied me!! Now I have to go change my bank account. I don't trust these crooks They want your bank account information then they will deny Maryland Nationwide Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Spot loan Nationwide