Your Search | dollar flash

Jul 21 2014
five Point Capital National Funding One Dollar Buyout Leases Turn Into Fair Market Value Leases at the End of the Lease Term San Diego California Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: five Point Capital San Diego, California

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 16 2014
Walden University Lies and more lies off my dollar Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Education & Learning Centers: Walden University Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Kevin Whatley Mathew False Order for Custom Flash Drives Ellisville Mississippi
Author: Santa Clara, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kevin Whatley Internet

Jul 12 2014
Matt Trainer MML Innovations, Inc. Matt Trainer $100 Million Dollar Exit Complete Scam West Hollywood California Author: West Hollywood, California Internet Fraud: Matt Trainer West Hollywood, California

Jul 11 2014
Fling Black Book Read the fine print dating site offer 2 days for a dollar if you don't cancell in two days they charge 39.95 to your card internet Internet Author: Euclid, Alabama Landscape Companies: Fling Internet

Jul 08 2014
Family Dollar Wrongfully terminated florence Kentucky Author: florence, Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar florence, Kentucky

Jul 08 2014
Octapharma Plasma Center When we donate we receive points to shop on their web site in otder to receive rewards for donating.I ordered a twenty dollar gas card from Shell gas station with most of my points in like September of the yeat 2013, and it is now July of the year 2014 and I haven't received my card.  Lynchburg Virginia Author: Lynchburg , Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Octapharma Plasma Center Lynchburg , Virginia

Jul 07 2014
GE Capital ge money services promise me a 3000 dollar loan had me pay over 1300 hundred dollars and never received loan newark California Author: roundrock, Texas Loan Brokers: GE Capital California

Jun 30 2014
New Lead New Leads TOP DOLLAR FOR BOGUS REVERSE MORTGAGE LEADS!! Plano Texas Author: Roslyn, New York Mortgage Brokers: New Lead Plano, Texas

Jun 30 2014
Manjit Sahota Monrose Sahota Monraaj Sahota Amco/Canco/Sand Dollar/Khalsa Michael Sahota Money Singh Raja Sahota Fugitives, Jailbirds, Liars, Solicitors, Houston Texas
Author: surrey, British Columbia Questionable Activities: Manjit Sahota Monrose Sahota Monraaj Sahota Amco/Canco/Sand Dollar/Khalsa Houston, Texas

Jun 27 2014
cash advance loans-john christopher-jason I applied for a 5000 dollar loan-they approved it had to get the first payment of 360.00 in a greendot money voucher and call them back with the number on the back I did they asked me if I wanted to have these funds in my account along with the 5000 I said yes of course and they told me the 360.00 will be deposited in my account. Then they gave me another number a wire transfer number to call and get the rest of the process complted I did. Then the man named john told me I have to send in 240.00 for the wire transfer to be paid then I will get the funds. Then I told john noone told me I needed to give you more money I decided to tell them my brother works for the FBI and before I send them more money he is going to investigate your company . They got nerveous and told me that in order to process to get the funds in my account immidiately, I have to have the money fo the wire transfer . Smells fishy to me 200 West BlvdChicago Illonois shadvanceloans. Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Loans: cash advance loans-john Internet

Jun 20 2014
CARLOS PADILLA III TRIAL UPDATE 40 Million Dollar Complaint for damages THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA SET A TRIAL DATE AGAINST CARLOS PADILLA III IN FAVOR OF PLAINTIFF FRANK JAKUBAITIS IN THE 40 MILLION DOLLAR LAW SUIT FOR DAMAGES California Author: Alabama Attorneys General: CARLOS PADILLA III TRIAL UPDATE Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
MegaMillion Corporation Mr. Bobby Brown Called me on 11/9/13, said they had a 2.5 Million dollar winning for me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: BLUE JAY, California Bait-and-Switch: MegaMillion Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 17 2014
harrispoll took surveys earned a 25 dollar amazon card never received it on line internet Author: Hector, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: harrispoll Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
Purco Fleet Services, Inc; GSP Transportation DBA Dollar Rent A Car After renting a car from the Dollar Rent A Car counter, I returned the car 10 days later. About a week after returning home, I received a letter from PurCoI Fleet Services stating there was windshield damage to the car. It was a petty chip in the windshield and they were charging me $29 for the chip, and $10 for administrative fees.West Columbia, Spanish Fork Utah Author: city, Auto & Truck Rental: Purco Fleet Services, Inc. Spanish FOrk, Utah

Jun 16 2014
Greg Overton / Landcruiser Nation / myfj40.com Greg Overton / Landcruiser Nation and his associates are Frauds who will try to make a dollar off anyone in any way they can at any time. Johnston Iowa
Author: Oceanside, California Auto Dealers: Greg Overton /Landcruiser Nation / myfj40.com Johnston, Iowa

Jun 15 2014
Salvatore Ferragammo inc Juan nobola I bought 500 dollar tennis shoes. They were worn twice got wet and whole bottom fell out. company refused to refund them. dallas texas
Author: lantana, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Salvatore Ferragammo inc Nationwide

Jun 13 2014
American moving group Max Bruno Failure to render services...Failure to refund 1337 dollar deposit Boca Raton Florida Author: Kew gardens, New York Moving Companies: American moving group Boca Raton, Florida

21, Report #1101921

Jun 13 2014
Superior Tree Care & Landscape Design The company asked my daughter for a 500 dollar deposit to do work and coveniently didn't have a receipt to give her. They never showed up to do the work and their phone is cut off. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Landscaping: Superior Tree Care & Landscape Design Dayton, Ohio

Jun 12 2014
north american title loans Me and my wife got a title loan about 3 month ago and we can not get them paid. We got a $900.00 dollar loan we have done paid out 900.00 dollars in 3 months and we still owe them 1,200.00. These people are taking advantage of the poor Sheffield, Alabama Author: Leighton, Alabama Motor Vehicle: north american title loans Sheffield,, Alabama

Jun 12 2014
Firefly Rent-A-Car This company is in Schiller Park, Il. but is listed under O'hare. They charged me 300 dollars in taxes for a 500 dollar rental! Schiller Park, Illinois Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Companies: Firefly Rent-A-Car Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Cash flow kit It said no charge but they charged me 159 dollar!! That I didnt order!!! Florida Author: Big bear lake, California Internet Fraud: Cash flow kit Florida

25, Report #1112085

Jun 12 2014
digital depot 0nline vivitar df-483-wireless2012 po flash for nikon aa recharge batteries mah 409.98 PETER HELMS RECIEPT WITH NO CONTACT INFO OVER CHARGED 230.00 BROOKLIN New York Author: milford, New Jersey Cameras & Video: digital depot 0nline Select State/Province

definite