DOLLAR FLASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar flash
There may be more specific results for "dollar flash"
For more specific results for "dollar flash"
Showing 1-25 of 2,906 Found Reports For more specific results for "dollar flash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Flash Advance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Flash Advance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Flash Advance is committed to helping meet the needs that advance businesses into the future. With a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, Flash Advance is ready to get you a merchant cash advance today! Flash Advance receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee which lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Flash Advance.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 14 2017
Central Transport Cargo Claims Department12225 Stephens Rd.Warren, MI 48089Fax: 586-467-1756 Damaged a 6000 dollar engine they shipped by dropping it from 6 feet upside down-then sent a check for 75 dollars Henderson, Nevada Michigan
Author: Pahrump, Nevada Shipping Companies: Central Transport Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
ALL AMERICAN READER CHARGE ME 250.00 DOLLAR TO CANCEL Author: LLANO, Texas Blabber Mouth: ALL AMERICAN READER

Jun 12 2017
Seller's Playbook LLC Workshop for Amazon sales. In reality, a paid course designed to sell you a 40 thousand dollar program. New York Nationwide Be Aware Author: Bethpage, New York Seminar Programs: Seller's Playbook LLC Nationwide

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Dale Yeager SERAPH i hire this investigator to perform the investigation for me ,i pay them for 3 reports hes only send me .he charge me 1250 dollar for reports .on the contract is he should send me 3 reports Phoenixville Pennsylvania Wrong Person Author: dorchester, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Dale Yeager Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

Jun 05 2017
Publishers Clearing House Gapp Construction Company Fraudulant report of multi-million dollar lottery winnings Laguna Beach California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Publishers Clearing House Laguna Beach, California

Jun 04 2017
FLASH LUBE FLASH LUBE IS A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTISTS!! OVERCHARGING FOR UNNEEDED SERVICES /BUYER BEWARE Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Auto Mechanics: FLASH LUBE Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 03 2017
Dollar Tree Killer of American Jobs, Prime Example Nationwide
Question Author: LA, California Employers: Dollar Tree Nationwide

May 30 2017
World Patent Marketing Scott Cooper CEO Also Desa Co. or Corp. Multi-Million dollar rip-off Miami Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: World Patent Marketing Miami Beach, Florida

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 21 2017
Woodforest National Bank I have a 500 dollar overdraft fee and it's a bank error? All my money is gone Greenville South Carolina Woodforest Customer Care Author: Greenville, South Carolina Banks: Woodforest National Bank Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 10 2017
Dollar rental Charged me $90 for using their plate pass this is outrageous it was only $1.25 toll I went through and used it 5 times so a $6.25 in tolls came to almost $90!!! This is robbery I will never rent a car from them again!! Tampa international airport Flordia Author: Fayetteville, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental Nationwide

22, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

May 06 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I needed to borrow 3000 for some surgery i had to have, i thought i had read all of the information apparently i didnt close enough.. after carefule review they are charging me 30.000 for a lenght of term of 5 years for a 3000 dollar loan. the payment is killing me and i can not afford it. 500.00 a month and we are on a fixed income.. had i known that it was like this i would not have took the loan.. i was desperate Nationwide Author: flint, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income Payments LLC Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group commitment to customer satisfaction & service. Highly qualified Precious Metals Specialists devoted to educating hard-working Americans on investment in gold - silver helping protect their savings from declining value of the dollar and geopolitical uncertainty. Precious Metals IRA clients work with a dedicated IRA department to guide them through the process of rolling over an existing IRA or 401(k) – determined to make the process as simple,  straightforward as possible. Birch Gold Group receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Birch Gold Group made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction, ensuring clients can feel safe confident and secure when they choose Birch Gold Group. Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Birch Gold Group precious metals company of choice for people who appreciate the personal touch and believe that integrity is still important. “Birch Gold Group considers it our responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of their wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond.” Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Dollar Tree StLouis mo - Brandon Harassment St. Louis Missouri
Author: St Louis, Missouri Consumer Services: Dollar Tree StLouis mo St. Louis, Missouri