Your Search | dollar flash

Jan 31 2016
Flash lube Scamming customers Fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Mechanics: Flash lube Fort lauderdale, Florida

Jan 29 2016
clearinghouse sweepstakes ordered quisinart cooking set.waited over a month for delivery, the it came with a 54 dollar c.o.d. payment, even though i had sent check for full amount. called company and was told this was for shipping. refused delivery and asked for refund. was told refund would be sent minus 54 dollars. this company is a ripoff. extremely rude on the phone. BEWARE Nationwide Author: bakersville, North Carolina Sales People: clearinghouse sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 21 2016
Family Dollar Incomplete transactions , reload, stolen. Bronx New York
Author: Bronx, New York Grocery Stores: Family Dollar Bronx, New York

Jan 18 2016
national gun owner Dillion-NGOA ordered flash light Saint Charles Mo. 63304 Author: trona, California Miscellaneous Companies: national gun owner Internet

Jan 17 2016
Dollar Tree Counterfeit money Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Chicago, Illinois

Jan 14 2016
Dollar Rental Car Dollar Rental Car @ DWF OUTLANDISH ADMINISTRATIVE FEES DALLAS Texas You Think The BBBBS Has Some Powers??? Author: Oceanside, California Travel Services: Dollar Rental Car DALLAS, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Elmwood financing A man name Dale Fisher called me with an 8000 dollar loan offer and told me that all I have to do is pay the first three months payments in which was a Littie over 600 dollars so I sent it but no loan they won't even answer the phone he scammed me and I'm He said New York Nationwide Sorry Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Financial Services: Elmwood financing Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Certegy well I paid dollar general in a check around Oct.2014 and the check returned so I picked up the check and paid cash. They still have put it on my credit and everything I try to get . People tell me this is the reason im not able to really apply for anything Petersburg Florida Author: Waverly, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Certegy Petersburg, Florida

Jan 09 2016
Hickson Chen, High Street Management is a Fraud, who High Street Management, GENRICH Family Office Hickson Chen pretends to be a Investor, Is A fraud. Santa monica California
Living the High Life...HIGH STREET MANAGEMENT ADVISORS, LLC One someone's dollar. Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Hickson Chen, High Street Management is a Fraud, who Santa monica, California

Jan 08 2016
AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Jessica FosterDaniel Gray (CEO)Travis GreenLee Martin/Ricky Martin/ Johnny (nln) Guaranteed Load approval by PDF download. Required Moneygram card from Dollar General to cover 1st payment New York, I believe Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Loans: AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Internet

Jan 06 2016
American Auction Co Does not pay consigners! Check fraud scheme! Sellers get pennies on the dollar of items auctioned! Misrepresented volume of bidders! Phoenix Arizona American Auction fixed the problems and paid me. Author: Mesa, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: American Auction Co Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 04 2016
Gadget Circuit Sold me a gray market flash Somerset New Jersey Author: Rochester Hills, Michigan Cameras & Video: Gadget Circuit Internet

Jan 02 2016
Dollar General Would not honor shelf price Pearl River New York Author: West Nyack, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Dollar General Pearl River, New York

Dec 30 2015
Ashley Furniture HomeStore Not fulfilled their promise on a 100 dollar refund and have failed numerous times to call back for service request. Bel Air, MD Maryland Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture HomeStore Bel Air, MD, Maryland

16, Report #1101919

Dec 29 2015
XXL ultimate bully pitbulls Steve & Sarah Parker Lied & Ripped off(almost a year still no dog or money) Idaho
there are many reports About them! Author: South Carolina Dog Breeders: XXL ultimate bully pitbulls Idaho

Dec 28 2015
National Consumer Surveys Put in several 1000 man hours filling out surveys and playing bonus games to win a1000 dollar unemployment check, a 1000 Wallmart card, 500 dollar visa, Apple iphone6 and many more offers. we myself and children have been filling out surveys for the last three y Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: National Consumer Surveys Internet

Dec 21 2015
delivery-planet Country Code: DNKOriginal Account Number: ********9983Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)Merchant : COSMETIC STORESMerchant Information: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG 1851Transaction Date: 12/18/2015Post Date: 12/21/2015Transaction Type: Purchase They offered me an iPhone 6 for $1.99 and ended up charging me $119.00 instead. Toronto Internet Delivery planet.com frederickberg Author: Toronto, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: delivery-planet Internet

Dec 17 2015
Country Grocer lake cowichan Country grocery rip off artists lake cowichan Top dollar prices in exchange for sub par food. Lake cowichan Author: Lake cowichan, Neighborhood Services: Country Grocer lake cowichan Lake cowichan,

Dec 17 2015
Joey Sitra Dior Jag Sitra Dior Scam artist, pretends to be a banker and Partner of multi billion dollar entities, all are fake websites Los Angeles California  Internet
Facts Author: California Financial Services: Joey Sitra Dior Internet

Dec 17 2015
Dollar Counter rip offs Corporate Rate rip off Salt Lake City Airport Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent a Car Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 15 2015
John Beck Buy Real Estate Free And Clear For Pennies On The Dollar , Mentoring Of America , Strategic Financial Services Lied , Decieved , Scammed , Riper Off , Swindled , Tricked , Beat Me Around The Bush , Made Excuses , Would not answer certain Questions Van Nuys , Los Angeles , Saint George California , Utah Author: Newport, Ohio Real Estate Services: John Beck Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
D/C settlementsvcrt.com 85559303 I was trying to get medicade health insurance and had to get a credit check. They had already charged a dollar, then charged $29.95 on my account. WHY??? N/A Internet Author: Parachute, Colorado Health Insurance: D/C settlementsvcrt.com Internet

Dec 08 2015
Defend My Device I was checking my bank account and I have a 40.00 dollar charge from defend my device I called the number on the check and they cannot tell me how they got my info they said they will try to refund me my money Internet Author: Weidman, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Defend My Device Internet

Dec 08 2015
Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois