Your Search | dollar thrifty calgary airport (yyc)

May 30 2016
Gavin Jefferson Dede New Scammer Alert Sacramento Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Financial Services: Gavin Jefferson Dede Internet

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 29 2016
LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service endangered my daughters life and health, both physically and emotionally hauppauge New York Author: Kings Park, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service hauppauge, New York

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
The Airline AcademyTRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy 100% student satisfaction. The Airline Academy dedicated to student requests and expectations. The Airline Academy provides low cost, short term, fast track employment program created to maximize students education and minimize time away from home & in the classroom.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Aviation Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Ormond Beach , Florida

May 25 2016
Coach-Net No mileage or dollar amount limits – no out of pocket expense for disabled vehicle tow Nationwide Author: Florence, Kentucky Emergency Services: Coach-Net Nationwide

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 18 2016
Caravan Airport Transportation VIP Airporter LLC DBA Salem USA TOTAL RIP OFF!!!! Lincoln City OR Author: Longview, Washington Bus Companies: Caravan Airport Transportation

May 18 2016
PCSoftwareOnline.com Beware - company is selling illegal, cracked software for pennies on the dollar Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: PCSoftwareOnline.com Internet

May 17 2016
Silvercar Actual Rates Much Higher than Advertised DFW Airport Nationwide Author: Hurst, Texas Auto Rentals: Silvercar Nationwide

May 16 2016
EROS Eros guide, Eros entertainment, Eros ads An Excellent Innocent Customer Discarded like Trash after 8yrs of Abiding Respectfully to their Rules Internet Author: Calgary , Alberta Modeling & Talent Agencies: EROS Internet

May 12 2016
Experian *CreditReport start with 1 dollar to fool people Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Experian *CreditReport ***-******* Internet

May 10 2016
Thrifty Car Rental Rental car deception orlando Florida Author: MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Thrifty Car Rental orlando, Florida

May 10 2016
RewardZone Pretended I won a thousand dollar gift card of my choice. Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Internet Fraud: RewardZone Internet

May 08 2016
Avis Car Rental Panama City Airport Tocumen AVIS Insurance Ripoffc- AVIS Panama City Airport Tocumen Panama City Airport Panama City Author: Bedford, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Car Rental Panama City Nationwide

May 08 2016
Pure solar now 10000 dollar system broke after 1 year, no one picks up phone! Phoenix Arizona Also known as home tec international Author: peoria, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pure solar now Arizona

May 07 2016
Inmar Rebate Center 8 Dollar Check Instead of $60.00 winston-salem North Carolina Need More Info to Assist Author: levittown, New York Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Rebate Center winston-salem, North Carolina

May 07 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors I Recieved a certified letter stating that i had won two million dollars. In order to recieve my two million dollar check, i must send cash check or money order to verify my and recieve my entitlement. New York Author: Butte, Montana $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Internet

May 04 2016
Doren Aldana Mortgage Marketing Coach Company refusing to comply to refund guarantee offered 502 Holt St. Kamloops, B.C., V2B 5E7, Canada Internet Refund received Author: Calgary, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Doren Aldana Internet

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Not seeing the problem Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

May 03 2016
fox rent a car, Orlando International Airport 2704 Jetport Drive, Orlando, FL 32827 Thieves pirates illegall do no rent a car from there orlando Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Motor Vehicle: fox rent a car Orlando International Airport orlando, Florida