Your Search | dollar thrifty calgary airport (yyc)

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Tres Amigos World Imports Tres Amigos Furniture (Tucson) Buyer Beware: Poor Quality & Dismal Customer Service Tucson Arizona Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture & Furnishings: Tres Amigos World Imports Tucson, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Jones beigel Diange, email , the andersons Meet at airport,air money,meet in open spot Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Jones beigel Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Protecting the client is a priority Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 15 2016
Massage Envy on Airport Blvd West Mobile, AL Total Disregard for Consumers Mobile Alabama Awww Author: Mobile, Alabama Massage Parlor: Message Envy Mobile, Alabama

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

Aug 12 2016
TheLotter.com accounting@thelotter.comThe Payments Factory LimitedPacNet Services [Europe] Ltd. Probable Lottery Scam - failed to render payment of $50,000 US on US Powerball on July 6/16 Glasgow United Kingdom Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: TheLotter.com Glasgow,

11, Report #1322094

The Hollywood Screen Co My due diligence report Calgary Alberta
The Hollywood Screen Co. response Author: Florida Festivals & Event Services: The Hollywood Screen Co Calgary, Alberta

12, Report #1322041

Aug 11 2016
Desmo Realty/Michelin Joness request of personal information Calgary Alberta Same thing happened to me Author: Alberta Employers: Desmo Realty/Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 10 2016
JERMAINE ELFE STOLE FROM MY KIDS AND I 3500 DOLLARS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR AN INVESTMENT THAT HE EVENTUALLY GOT NASTY AND RUDE AFTER HE RECIEVED 35 100 DOLLAR BILLS .THAT WAS MY LAWSUIT MONEY THAT I WANTED TO NOT WASTE AND GO INTO STOCKS. HE CLAIMED TO KNOW BROKERS!!LIAR NEW YORK New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: JERMAINE ELFE NEW YORK, New York

Aug 10 2016
Central Jersey Transportation Airport Taxi & Car Service Beat up cars and bad customer service Toms River New Jersey Owner made good and refunded our tip Author: Beachwood, New Jersey Taxi & Limousine Services: Central Jersey Transportation Airport Taxi & Car Service Toms River, New Jersey

Aug 09 2016
One night dating They won't uninstall their website from my email Internet Author: Calgary Alberta Canada, Alabama Adult Web Site: One night dating

Aug 09 2016
Sojag Hail Damage to Roof Panes Not Covered Brossard Quebec
Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture Manufactures: Sojag Brossard, Quebec

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

18, Report #1320686

Aug 04 2016
Sojag polycarbonate roof panels are cheap plastic Brossard Quebec
Sojag polycarbonate roof panels are cheap plastic Author: Calgary, Alberta Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sojag Brossard, Quebec

19, Report #1320285

Aug 02 2016
Super Shuttle I had a horrible experience with Super Shuttle and just want to warn everybody. On 6/20/16 I requested (and paid for online) a transfer from my home in Brentwood to the LAX airport. The arranged date and time was for 6/21/16, between 7:45 and 8 AM. To my Horrible experience with Super Shuttle Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Travel: Super Shuttle Nationwide

20, Report #1320212

Aug 02 2016
publicdata.com checkpeople.com internet scam, dollar trial then automatic enrollment it you don't cancel within 4 days. irving texas Author: Mabank, Texas Consumer Services: publicdata.com Internet

Aug 01 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

22, Report #1320137

Aug 01 2016
Budget Car Rental - Avis Budget Group - at New York Laguardia Airport Location - Worst Customer Service & Retaliated Because I Questioned Them Bad Customer service retaliation car rental Laguardia Airport budget avis group darius caston will never recommend Laguardia Airport New York
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental East Elmhurst, New York

23, Report #1320118

Aug 01 2016
Why not lease it I got a stand that was 100 dollars for my tv. The stand doesnt move its a basic stationary stand. After my 100 dollar payment was up i find out in order to pay off the product it would cost another 140 dollars for a basic stand. Fontana california Author: Rialto, California TVs & VCRs: Why not lease it Internet

24, Report #1319993

Aug 01 2016
Creflo Dollar Ministries Creflo Dollar 2nd RIPOFF FROM CREFLO DOLLAR, ordered products never delivered Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Church Priests: Creflo Dollar Ministries Nationwide

25, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE good that 855-421-9615 got you a refund, but... Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet