Your Search | dollar thrifty calgary airport (yyc)

Sep 27 2016
Fox Rent A Car All Save Car Rental Airport Maui Car Rental Ripoff Kahului, Maui Hawaii Author: murrieta, California Auto Rentals: Fox Rent A Car Kahului, Hawaii

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 26 2016
las vegas taxi cab authority They are setting up stings to steal cars at the Airport & Ewing Bros. tow company will rip you off Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Hollywood, California Questionable Activities: las vegas taxi cab authority Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Emily Thompson Get Photography, Gary and Emmie, Boudoir Babes, Blue Husky Production, Red Bus, Families Are Forever, Get Photography Retouch Artistry, Get Photography Boudoir Scam, Theft, High Dollar Theft, Disappearing photographer Fort Worth, TX Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Emily Thompson Internet

Sep 24 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Took $2500 dollar deposit to purchase materials for an outdoor kitchen. Never came back, stop answering phone calls, phone disconnected. Total Scam Frisco Texas
Author: Ovilla, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Lifemates/ Elite Singles Canada Corporation aka Lifemates is a scam. Head Office Ontario Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Dating Services: Lifemates Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
John dillon Mistaken for desperate hungry tradesman who could be strung along then settle for pennies on the dollar Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: John dillon Tucson, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
alabama motor express Whitney dollar barth walding does not reimburse drivers barth bullies and abuses drivers takes 4 granted, Alabama Author: Dothan al, Alabama Work Place Bullies: alabama motor express

Sep 14 2016
Cash loans sam wilson called me about a loan and asked for a security deposit on a 5000.00 dollar loan i bought 5 iTunes cards totaling 1175.00 didn'tget the loan and now they say i need to send 60 dollars again to get my refund new york new york Author: woodside, New York Commerical Lending Firm: cash loans nationwide

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
dex Media Sales Person promised a large number of leads. I got none. He sold me a service that they can not deliver. DFW Airport, TX Internet company response Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Business: dex Media Internet

Sep 13 2016
Avis Atlanta airport Charged for insurances not requested, not wanted Atlanta Nationwide what a let down! Author: Market Bosworth, Car Rentals: Avis Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Dollar Rent-A-Car Continious charging of toll violations ever since car was rented back in June 2016 Miami Florida Author: Wildomar, California Questionable Activities: Dollar Rent-A-Car Miami, Florida

Sep 07 2016
Dollar Rent a Car Elder abuse, fraudulant business practices Tulsa, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Brush Prairie, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a Car Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
A Collezioni Airport Italian Scam nationwide Thanks bud Author: Bellevue, Washington Liars: A Collezioni Bellevue, Washington

Sep 05 2016
Linda Wanamaker Prairiwind HavanesePrairiewind Havanese Breeder left me standing at the airport waiting for dog! I paid for him and she never showed up! Prosser, Washington Internet Author: New Market, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Linda Wanamaker Internet

Sep 01 2016
Carhistory.us.org Auto history usa.com One Dollar for auto report Internet Author: Minden, Louisiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Carhistory.us.org Internet

Aug 31 2016
Quality Inn & Suites Airport Terrible Customer Relations Del Valle Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites Airport Del Valle, Texas

Aug 31 2016
service@safesslbillpay.com HE/SHE uses fake names and fake websites. mostly from UK I BOUGHT SHOES ON ACIDHYDRO.co.uk Instead of the brand I choose i RECEIVED FAKE LOW QUALITY SHOES WORTH 20 DOLLAR I PAYED 140 POUNDS unkown SOMEHWERE IN CHINA Internet Author: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: service@safesslbillpay.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
Michelin Joness Cameron Real Estate Job offer email from Michelin Joness of Cameron Real Estate. Requesting personal info. Calgary Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Employers: Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 29 2016
Thrifty Propane Refused to deliver propane and tank after I purchased a pre buy 3 months prior. Medina Nationwide Author: Granville, Ohio Utility Companies: Thrifty Propane Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Alnour Jewerly Top Dollar for GoldThaer AbadadoAdel AdoabdoYouself Aboabdo These peoplel cheat their consumers as well as their lawyers Anaheim California Author: Torrance, California Coin Dealers: Alnour Jewerly Internet

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey