Your Search | dollar thrifty calgary airport (yyc)

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 16 2017
Marks Work Wearhouse Mark's Mark's Work Wearhouse discriminates against tall customers by refusing to carry their cargo pants in size 36x36 Calgary Alberta Author: Ontario Clothing Stores: Marks Work Wearhouse Calgary, Alberta

Jan 15 2017
Aquasafe canada Ripped off by Aquasafe Canada Saanichton British Columbia Author: Calgary, Alberta Kitchens: Aquasafe canada Saanichton, British Columbia

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Beware of ridiculous charges prior to work being performed. Toronto Ontario Author: Calgary, Alberta Glass Repair Shops: Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 10 2017
QDI Ltd QER LTD - Quality House don't trust this seller WORKINGTON Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Parts: QDI Ltd WORKINGTON,

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Dollar Rental using , rentalcarticket.com $25 administrative fee for $1 toll Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rental using www.rentalcarticket.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Swagbucks.com Did not pay me 60 dollar in giftcards Redondo Beach Internet Author: Mishawakai, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Swagbucks.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
Dollar Store Services is a Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pacifica, California Convenience Stores: Dollar Store Services Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Cordier Auctions & Appraisals David Cordier Owner Ellen Miller Licensed Auctioneer/Certified AppraiserDirector of Catalog & Specialty AuctionsCordier Auctions & Appraisals Deceptive, incorrect and fraudulent auction listing description Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Author: Calgary, Montana Antiques & Second-hand: Cordier Auctions & Appraisals Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2016
John Stach VSPRODUCTS.COM, vspnorthamerica.com, vpowerenergy.com Likely Scam selling discounted invoices that never pay Eveleth Minnesota Author: Calgary, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: John Stach Eveleth, Minnesota

Dec 29 2016
AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Rip off company Orlando Flororia Author: Markfield, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Florida

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 27 2016
Dollar Tactical Supply Tyler and Ryan Varnals Scammers,Cheats, Stole my Money and Never Shipped Goods Oceanside California Author: Michigan Sporting Goods: Dollar Tactical Supply Oceanside, California

Dec 26 2016
Dollar Tee Club I ordered 3 tee shirts, I never got my shirts, and they just give me a run around and won't give my money back. They are scammers. Tampa,Florida Nationwide
Dollar Tee Club Author: Lyman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver Flying Shark - Clown Fish Order not fulfilled. Payment made by Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Gift Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 25 2016
Signatyre airport parking Kissaissmmee Florida Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Abusive Parents: Signatyre airport parking Kissaissmmee , Florida

Dec 25 2016
Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Deceptive Descriptions of Products Strength/Capabilities Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Revere, Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 19 2016
conns conns and synchrony bank charging 30 dollar late fee more than once when money taken out of bank two days ahead of due date. austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Financial Services: conns austin, Texas