Your Search | dollar tree

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 25 2016
Ken Lerner Total Concepts - New Jersey Killed Expensive Tree Colts Neck New Jersey Author: Staten Island, New York Landscaping: Ken Lerner Colts Neck, New Jersey

May 25 2016
Coach-Net No mileage or dollar amount limits – no out of pocket expense for disabled vehicle tow Nationwide Author: Florence, Kentucky Emergency Services: Coach-Net Nationwide

May 23 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute won't return calls/ lack of professionalism/ left terrible scars on my head Lone Tree Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Lone Tree, Colorado

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 20 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute. Our commitment to 100% client satisfaction makes us stand out in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business..
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Author: Lindon, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For almost three decades, the Denver hair transplant experts at Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute assisted thousands of clients restore their scalp and facial hair. Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute goal is for clients to receive the hair transplant that is most beneficial for them, and their hair back for life. Lone Tree, Colorado

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 18 2016
PCSoftwareOnline.com Beware - company is selling illegal, cracked software for pennies on the dollar Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: PCSoftwareOnline.com Internet

May 15 2016
Walt's Expert Tree Service Walt's Tree Services Warning! DO NOT do business with this company. Stole our money and did not return to do the work. Unprofessional company. Owner is a Liar. Garnet Valley Pennsylvania Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Landscape Companies: Walt's Expert Tree Service Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania

May 12 2016
Experian *CreditReport start with 1 dollar to fool people Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Experian *CreditReport ***-******* Internet

May 10 2016
RewardZone Pretended I won a thousand dollar gift card of my choice. Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Internet Fraud: RewardZone Internet

May 10 2016
Lending Tree Services Debited $39.95 from my checking account on 2/22/16. Non authorized withdraw. They do not have phone number Internet Author: Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Lending Tree Services Internet

May 08 2016
Pure solar now 10000 dollar system broke after 1 year, no one picks up phone! Phoenix Arizona Also known as home tec international Author: peoria, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pure solar now Arizona

May 07 2016
Lending Tree- SCAM ALERT PRE-APPROVED ONLY TO BE DENIED? Portland Oregon Author: Norwell, Massachusetts Commerical Lending Firm: Lending Tree Nationwide

May 07 2016
Inmar Rebate Center 8 Dollar Check Instead of $60.00 winston-salem North Carolina Need More Info to Assist Author: levittown, New York Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Rebate Center winston-salem, North Carolina

May 07 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors I Recieved a certified letter stating that i had won two million dollars. In order to recieve my two million dollar check, i must send cash check or money order to verify my and recieve my entitlement. New York Author: Butte, Montana $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Internet

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 04 2016
Beechtree Community Association fails to take responsibility for dead tree owned by HOA that I previously warned would fall and eventually caused over 1k in property damage to my home Upper Malboro Maryland
Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Beechtree Community Association Upper Malboro, Maryland

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Not seeing the problem Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

May 03 2016
STAMPS.COM charge me 15.99 dollar at the begining of every month for nothing. And, they never told me they will do this. In fact, they told me (I made phone call when I try to use STAMPS.COM) here is no additional fee when use STAMPS.COM, but this is lie. Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Shipping Companies: STAMPS.COM Internet

Apr 30 2016
Jennifer Joy Curlette Urban Goddess, Urban Spirit Tribe, Urban Spirit Center, The Enchanted Tree Ripped me off, declared me toxic Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Religion: Jennifer Joy Curlette Internet

Apr 27 2016
Thrifty Car Rental of Wilmington, North Carolina Dollar Rent A Car , are Theives with Tire Scams and others Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Thrifty Car Rental of Wilmington, NC