Your Search | dollar car rental

1, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

3, Report #1319478

Jul 28 2016
CAR REGISTRATION Deception and Con Internet DEMOCRAT ? Author: Rimrock, Arizona Motor Vehicle Division DMV: CAR REGISTRATION Internet

Jul 28 2016
BJ Auto Spa. Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Car Washes: BJ Auto Spa Nationwide

5, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

6, Report #1319416

Jul 28 2016
Arlington abondoned vehicles Temporary car thieves Arlington Texas Typical.... Author: Weatherford, Texas Auto Towing: Arlington abondoned vehicles Arlington, Texas

7, Report #1319355

Jul 28 2016
DubStop International Dubstop, Dubstop Imports Sell Cheap Parts That's No Good. Poor Customer Service. Continue To Sell On Ebay Cheap Parts. Watertown Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Car Parts & Accessories: DubStop International Internet

8, Report #1319337

Jul 28 2016
ship your car now broker stated they would be picking my car up for transportation on the 27 of july 2016 but did not keep his promise and did not inform me the dates were changed..  Boca florida Nationwide Author: Rosamond , Alabama Courier Services: ship your car now Nationwide

9, Report #1319321

Jul 27 2016
GLD'SVCGS GLD MYSCORE Rip-off, Rental Agent, Free Credit Report Anderson South Carolina Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Internet Fraud: GLD'SVCGS Anderson, South Carolina

10, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

11, Report #1319253

Jul 27 2016
GM Motors Do not purchase a vehicle through GM Motors Clarks Summit PA Author: Clarks Summit, Alabama Car Financing: GM Motors Nationwide

12, Report #1319189

Jul 27 2016
Ally finical Ally bank Charging double finance charges Louisville Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: Pittsboro, Mississippi Car Financing: Ally finical Nationwide

13, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

14, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

15, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

16, Report #1319072

Jul 26 2016
Heslei Fomin Silvana Fomin Rental Ripoff, Does Not Pay Rent, Serial Rent Avoider Boca Raton,  Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Tenants: Heslei Fomin Nationwide

17, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

18, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

19, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

20, Report #1319005

Jul 26 2016
Christopher The credit guru, the car flipper Scam scam scam do not I repeat do not send him any type of payments Internet Author: Oakland, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Internet

Jul 26 2016
Fields Infinity Buyer beware--Sold me a car with $2K in body damage represented in like new condition Glencoe Illinois Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Dealers: Fields Infinity Glencoe, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia