Your Search | dollar car rental

Aug 27 2016
Globe Motors - Spokane or Globe Motors LLC (7910) Dark and Deceptive Car And RV Dealer And Employees Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Trailers: Globe Motors - Spokane Spokane, Washington

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Usave Car And Truck Rental Thomas Mcdonnell Usave Deceptive- evasive- unorganized -avoidance Buyer Beware Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Washington Car Rentals: Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Ridgeland, Mississippi

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Atlanta unique Auto Fraud Norcross Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Atlanta unique Auto Norcross, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
VRBO Vacation Rental By OwnerHomeAway False advertising and deception Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Lodging: VRBO Internet

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Balll's Automotive Sold me a lemon Indio California
Author: Indio, California Auto & Truck Rental: Balll's Automotive Indio, California

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
CIG Financial LLC Intimidated and threatened Irvine, CA CA Author: Lancaster, California Car Financing: CIG Financial LLC Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance screwed me over, didn't give me my money Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
OTR Leasing Jeff Cullins, Sales Associate SCAM, FRAUD. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!! Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Camillus, New York Auto & Truck Rental: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Aug 23 2016
Mohegan Auto and Tire Diah Hamed Sold Damaged Car ! car was in a fire and flood and never gave the proper receipt and fake car fax Shub Oak New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Dealers: Mohegan Auto and Tire Shub Oak, NY

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Elite Motors WORST CAR DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO MUNDELEIN Illinois Author: ROCKFORD, Illinois Auto Dealers: Elite Motors MUNDELEIN, Illinois