Your Search | dollar car rental

Oct 03 2015
Toftum Homes for Living John & Jean Toftum Forced me into signing an illegal duplex rental contract in September 2004 New London Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Toftum Homes for Living New London, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE 98 dollar rip off Internet Author: Austin, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Chrysler Capitol Nationwide Smokescreen Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Car Financing: Chrysler Capitol Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Score Sense deceitful, scammers that lead you to believe it's only a dollar, then takes money I need to survive. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
03:27 PM Spent $120, Car is still very dirty, no recourse Chicago, IL Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Washes: Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Colorado Ride The West RV Rental RUINED MY RV FOR THEIR FINANCIAL GAIN Sheridan Colorado Author: Sheridan, Colorado RV Storage: Colorado Ride The West RV Rental Sheridan, Colorado

Oct 01 2015
American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Rude Tupelo Mississippi Author: potts camp, Mississippi Accounting: American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Tupelo, Mississippi

Car Monkeys Stay away fom fraudulent Car Monkeys Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Longmont, Colorado Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
Spencer Wetherall, bear123jetski (listed on e-bay), Time Machine Camaros, Wetherall Restorations Deceptive/False Advertising Automobiles on e-bay, Failure to hand over Title to Automobile purchased, Misrepresenting components on Automobiles, Longmont Colorado Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: spencer wetherall Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Drivetime Chattanooga Ugly duckling gave me a lemon of a car, refused to fix Chattanooga Tennessee Another Smart Consumer Here! Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Chattanooga Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Good Deals Tires and Wheels I went to this place and did not get what I ordered. The owner says he's been doing this for 12 years but he didn't know he didn't have the right rims until after they were put on my car.  Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Good Deals Tires and Wheels Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Johnney Givan Engine rebuild paid in full, he stopped my car, cut hoses and took my money! Payne springs, Eustace, Gun Barrel City Texas Author: Eustace, Texas Auto Repair Service: Johnney Givan Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
U S A AUTO SALE kind heart gets ripoff. on car deal lawrencevill Georgia Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: U S A AUTO SALE lawrencevill, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
The Browsery/ Lee Hill's Auction Lee Hill announced on her bull horn that she was going to call the police because I left my parrot in my car. I had just stopped for 5 minutes and the bird was safe; also it isn't illegal to leave a pet in a car in PA. East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bushkill, PA 18324, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: The Browsery East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2015
Geico Did not total car after massive wreck, issues persist to this day Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Insurance Companies: Geico Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
RelayRides ripped me off with unfair additional hidden charges San Francisco Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Car Rentals: RelayRides Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Emmons Motor Company Sold me a WRECKED car Pasadena Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Emmons Motor Company Pasadena, Texas

Sep 30 2015
sunbelt rentals Hidden rental charges winchester Virginia Author: Winchester, Virginia Small Business Services: sunbelt rentals winchester, Virginia

Sep 29 2015
Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Donell Dorval Bought a car from me on payments that were never made. Ran an office out of my rental home and left my tenant with LOTS of bills Westminster, Colorado Very sick Idiot Author: Eagle, Colorado Car Financing: Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Westminster, Colorado