Your Search | dollar car rental

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
Selena Nolan BEWARE: False Car selling trick on Cragslist http://www.clickover.com/JoUPg has pictures too. HAMILTON INTERNET Author: Santa Clara, California Internet Fraud: Selena Nolan Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Security national automotive acceptance company SNAAC, snaac, security national Lies and fraud about late and missed payments rude customer service, account moved to collections as delinquent Mason Nationwide
Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Car Financing: Security national automotive acceptance company Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
American Federal Auto American Federal Auto are scam artist do not buy a car from them summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: American Federal Auto summerville , South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Amerigas Tank Rental Fee Harriburg Pennsylvania So the REAL... Author: Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania Employers: Amerigas Harriburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
Joseph Kasper incompetent lawyer, disorganized, cannot write motions or appeals well, makes appointments and is hours late or sleeping in his car, office is a mess NY New York Author: Howard Beach, New York Lawyers: Joseph Kasper NY , New York

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Edgewood Management Edgewood Management CorporationEdgewood Management, Inc. rental scam, taxpayer ripoff, illegal lawsuits, realty scam Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Germantown, Maryland Property Management: Edgewood Management Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jan 10 2017
1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC 1st Denver Commute, Walid Moaz Thief, Crook, Dishonest, No morals, Jerk, Cant spell, total Joke, Stay Away. Denver Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Chauffeurs: 1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC Denver, Colorado

Jan 10 2017
Kings Honda Performance Kings HondaCentury Honda They tried to cheat me on a repair Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Lebanon , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Kings Honda Cincinnati , Ohio

Jan 10 2017
Eldan Car rental Israel insurance rippoff Israel Nationwide Author: san marcos, California Car Rentals: Eldan Car rental Israel Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Carparts.com Car Parts.Com Incorrect or damaged parts 6 pieces out of an 11 part order...Buyer Beware. Shop Elsewhere cannot find city no state info listed
Author: yukon, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Carparts.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Meineke Car Care Center #337 No service, no refund, car in worse condition! Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Franchises: Meineke Car Care Center #337 Columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
RentaDucati.com Rent a Duc LLC David Johnson Internet Paypal scam and rental of faulty motorbikes Los Angeles Internet, Los Angeles Author: New York, New York Motorcycles: RentaDucati.com Internet

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 09 2017
Mike Jones Cars Mike Jones Mr. Jones scammed me out of money to purchase a car Columbia South Carolina Nationwide Corrected version Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Mike Jones Cars Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
open road lending Discriminating advertisement Dallas Texas Author: kennett, Missouri Car Financing: open road lending Dallas, Texas

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Jay's Auto Sales Sold me a lemon car that has been in the shop for repairs 15 times for traction control Wadsworth Ohio Author: Homerville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Jay's Auto Sales Wadsworth, Ohio