Your Search | dollar car rental

Jul 22 2016
SW Engines aka Southwest Engines Bait and Switch Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Freeport, New York Car Parts & Accessories: SW Engines Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
Boss Auto Transport Joe,Brandon,Kelly, Tanya. The company withdrew 412.50 from my account on July 5th 2017 without my authorization. When service was canceled in writing, no money was refunded.Miami Florida Author: Ventura, California Auto & Truck Rental: Boss Auto Transport Miami, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Apache sands towing Apache sands service center they said the car they sold me started and ran and it didn't do anything Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Service Stations: Apache sands towing Mesa, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
enterprize car rental why do i have to pay the 5.00 gars fee medford nj Nationwide Author: rhinebeck , New York Auto Rentals: enterprize car rental Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
George coleman ford Sold wrecked as new car Travelers rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: George coleman ford Travelers rest, South Carolina

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 21 2016
Open sky Offered me 75 dollar credit as good customer but won't allow me to use it Internet Author: San Pedro , California Sales People: Open sky Internet

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
America's Best Custom Shop Promised to deliver car in showroom condition, stole my money instead Miramar Florida Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: America's Best Custom Shop Miramar, Florida

Jul 21 2016
offical auto sales and service Plaistow NH fraud plaistow New Hampshire Author: danville, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: offical auto sales and service plaistow, New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
RGO Resume's Resume Genius They put on their website that a resume will cost a dollar and then charge you $40 a few days later. I called the company and he said that they could legally take the money out of my account and would not reverse the charges. CROOKS!!! Internet Author: Menifee, California Personal Services: RGO Resume's Internet

Jul 21 2016
economy car rental scamers and rude montreal quebec Author: fernie, British Columbia Auto & Truck Rental: economy car rental montreal,

38, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
Toyota Financial Services Toyota USA Steals money after payoff Carol Stream Illinois Author: scottsdale, Arizona Car Financing: Toyota Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 21 2016
world hyundia matteson Not giving us a refund from a car we paid off matteson Illinois You Would Do Well.... Author: lake station, Indiana Auto Dealers: world hyundia matteson matteson, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
Castle Used Cars Inc. Castle Cars DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! THEY WILL SELL YOU A LEMON!! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Castle Used Cars Inc. Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Magnolia rental property management, Magnolia rentals magnolia property management RIP OFFS and scam artists and liars! Save your time and money and CREDIT Piedmont South Carolina
Author: Maildin, South Carolina Property Management: Magnolia rental property management Piedmont , South Carolina

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 20 2016
Greek Town Casino (Dan Gilbery CEO) Valet Parking Totaled my Daughters car Detroit Michigan Author: Lapeer, Michigan Parking Garages: Greek Town Casino (Dan Gilbery CEO) Detroit, Michigan

Jul 20 2016
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER RACIST TOWARDS BLACK FEMALES DENVER COLORADO What the heck... Author: ERWIN, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: MEINEKE MUFFLER DENVER, Colorado

Jul 20 2016
PRESTIGE AUTOS Prestige Autos  Address: 2683 Wardlow Rd, Corona, CA 92882 Phone: (951) 403-6500 Hours: Open today · 9AM–8PM Website: prestigeautoscorona.com/Category: Car Dealer Ripped Off/Unauthorized Charges On Credit Card/Bad Customer Service/Violated Fair Debt Collections Act Corona California Author: Costa Mesa, Alabama Auto Dealers: PRESTIGE AUTOS Corona, California