Your Search | dollar car rental

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
Tony' South side tow (Tony) The owner Tony was paid $1400.00 in November of 2015 and six months later I still do not have my car after numerous calls,texts, visits, and the police involvement I still have no car Markham Illinois Author: country club hills, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Tony' South side tow Markham , Illinois

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 18 2016
Cps portfolio services Told I will be paying thousands of dollars after payoff loan date Irvine California Here's Why Author: Tolleson, Arizona Car Financing: Cps portfolio services

May 18 2016
PCSoftwareOnline.com Beware - company is selling illegal, cracked software for pennies on the dollar Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: PCSoftwareOnline.com Internet

May 18 2016
Andrew Fabrikant FLORIDA LUXURY LIVING,INC.BJC TRANSPORTATION, LLCPINNACLE AUTO MIAMI, LLC.I GET MONEY LLCPinnacle Records IncBjc Transportation, LLCPinnacle Transportation SCAM ARTIST, GREEDY, FRAUD, LIAR, MISREPRESENTATION Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: south beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

May 18 2016
Gillespie Car Care Brian Gillespie Bought Junkie Ludlow Massachusetts Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Gillespie Car Care Ludlow, Massachusetts

May 18 2016
Highline Car Connection Sold me a broken down car Waterbury Connecticut reply Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Highline Car Connection Waterbury , Connecticut

May 18 2016
Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska eBay motors Car scam using eBay Motors, lost $500 Omaha Nebraska Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

May 18 2016
Car Factory Outlet Car Factory Outlet Scammers using false advertising to lure customers Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Car Factory Outlet Miami, Florida

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Hagerty Hagerty Car Insurance Rejected after being accepted because I said we might sell the car. Nationwide They made it right Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Car Insurance: Hagerty Nationwide

May 17 2016
Billet Specialties Technical Information added after complaint and now comments removed from Facebook Illinois Internet Author: Saskatoon saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Car Parts & Accessories: Billet Specialties Internet

May 17 2016
Culver City Toyota Sales lied about federal and state tax rebates on Plug in car Culver City California Author: Santa Fe Springs, California Auto Dealers: Culver City Toyota Culver City, California

May 17 2016
RU New Pilot Car Services Received payment for our work, never sent us our money Clyde Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trucking Companies: RU New Pilot Car Services Clyde, Texas

May 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False claim for unpaid toll in a state I never drove in for a car I don't own Denver Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 16 2016
AutoGals, Inc. Sold us a car that was in multiple accidents and did not disclose it. Somerset Massachusetts Author: RI, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: AutoGals, Inc. Somerset, Massachusetts

May 16 2016
Holiplanet Holiday Rental Alessandro Previtali Non Payment for Services Rendered Kowloon Author: Los Angeles, California Translators: Holiplanet Holiday Rental Kowloon,

May 16 2016
UHAUL UHAUL IS A SCAM! Chicago Nationwide Uhaul is a scam Author: Hometown, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL Nationwide

May 16 2016
Priceline Avis I make a reservation to rent a car because my suv it was flood with the storm. Internet Author: Houston , Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Priceline Internet

May 16 2016
Car Part Clinic LLC SCAM COMPANY!!! Houston Texas Author: whitefish, Montana Auto Parts: Car Part Clinic LLC Houston, Texas

May 15 2016
Hitch rv Hitch arama BUYER BEWARE, don't go here they are worse than used car salesman. As soon as they have your check your screwed. Service is worst, calls don't get returned. And if they do the repairs they are not done correctly. turnersville New Jersey
Author: swedesboro, New Jersey RV Dealers: Hitch rv turnersville, New Jersey