Your Search | dollar car rental

Jun 27 2016
A1 LRS Realty Service Rental rip off California Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Realtors: A1 LRS Realty Service Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 26 2016
JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. THIS IS A SCAM, STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS KOREA OR JAPAN Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Auto Dealers: JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 26 2016
Longhorn wrecker dallas tx They towed my car even when i parked in vistor section Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Longhorn wrecker dallas tx Dallas, Texas

Jun 25 2016
Taylor trading co Ripped off car Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Auto Dealers: Taylor trading co Beaumont, Texas

Jun 25 2016
d**k Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Salesman Lance Hammondtree, General Manager, New Car Salesman Salesman Makes Sexual Advances To Females Greenville South Carolina Author: Ware Shoals, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Dick Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Greenville, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
standard motor group Geoffrey hall William paige brandy edwards Stole my car Los Angeles, California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: standard motor group Internet

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2016
Reichl Caragao Fraud Scammer Rent a Car scammer on the loose! Reichl Caragao Los Angeles California Author: California Auto Rentals: Reichl Caragao Irvine, California

Jun 24 2016
UAC NOT A GOOD COMPANY ST.LOUIS Nationwide The Wailing Of The Deadbeat Author: st.louis, Missouri Car Financing: UAC Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Payless car rental Worker and manager Automotive rental minivan car renting Philadelphia Payless Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Payless car rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Holmes Motors Holmes Motors The Easiest Way to Rip you off & have you Drive Praying! D'Iberville Mississippi Why no Inspection FIRST before buying? Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Car Financing: Holmes Motors D'Iberville, Mississippi

Jun 23 2016
citEcar Electric Vehicles Bintelli LLC sold us a car that burned up 2 motors in 2 months then denied responsibility and refused to take it back Charleston South Carolina citEcar Goes Above and Beyond Author: Spring, Texas Motor Vehicle: citEcar Electric Vehicles Charleston, South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Compan, Cody Ranko Auto body repair work scammer who destroyed my car and stole my money Nationwide Author: Maryland Body Work & Repair: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Xtralights Lighting parts and accessories. Cancelled my order after being told it would be back ordered several weeks. Have not received my refund after several phone calls and messages. Its been six weeks and still no refund. Richmond California Author: Orlando, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Xtralights Richmond, California

Jun 22 2016
Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Forgers, Decepetive trade Pratices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
Phoenix American Warranty Has not returned my money back for a total loss at no fault. My bank has sent several requests and yet no response what so ever! Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Phoenix American Warranty Nationwide