DOLLAR CAR RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar car rental
There may be more specific results for "dollar car rental "
For more specific results for "dollar car rental "
Showing 26-50 of 32,950 Found Reports For more specific results for "dollar car rental "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Zipcar Ripoff, Does Not Provide a Useful Service Nationwide Author: Ottawa, Oregon Car Rentals: Zipcar Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
CarHop *BEWARE OF WHAT CAR HOP IS DOING TO PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY ETHNOCENTRIC PEOPLE WITH POOR CREDIT* Crystal Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Auto Dealers: CarHop Crystal, Minnesota

Jul 15 2017
Cherry Hill Jeep Cherry Hill TriPlexCherry Hill DodgeCherry Hill Chrysler They Make Used Car Salesmen Look Honest!!! - Sleezy!!! Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Cherry Hill Jeep Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 15 2017
Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Former car thieves as employees, TOTALLY fraudulent online descripton on services Overland Park Kansas Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Internet

Jul 15 2017
Car Lime James, Jimmy, Matt SCAMMERS, FRAUD, PIECE OF S* Stafford Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Dealers: Car Lime Stafford, Virginia

Jul 15 2017
Russ Palmateer Alaskaruss59 on ebayPanheadruss on yahoo Scammer and Liar Sold me Car on Ebay with Over $5K in Damage. Coward Disappeared After Sale Petersburg Internet Author: Tarzana, California Motor Vehicle: Russ Palmateer Internet

Jul 15 2017
Advertize on my car Advertise on my car Biggest rip off. They state that after you pay around 24.00 to order your sticker that after you post a picture of the sticker on your car they will reimburse you the money you paid out. However, after you call to request your money they tell you that you agreed to getting your money back after you make 300 in sales. Also, I was told there is a yearly fee of 35.00 that would occur after a year. I signed up in May and today, July 14, I receive an email saying it is time to charge the annual fee. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: Advertize on my car Internet

Jul 14 2017
Affordable Moving & Transportation llc Reliable Moving Moving Company and Car Shipping Scam boston Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio Moving Companies: Affordable Moving & Transportation llc Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Leif Johnson Ford, carbon monoxide, cops, ripp off artist, terrible mechanics, over charged DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE RIPP OFF ARTISTS, they charged for work not performed austin texas Geeez.. Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Leif Johnson Ford

Jul 14 2017
Harbor place Morgan Properties Ripp off denied rental application Fort Washington Maryland 30 day refund Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Harbor place Fort Washington, Maryland

Jul 14 2017
auto loan network constant calls all hours of the day.repeatedly asked not to be contacted and they still do new jersey new jersey Author: TELL CITY, Indiana Car Financing: auto loan network

Jul 14 2017
Zoomlane Inc Frank Francis, aka Fares Francis Failure to follow Florida Statutes regarding maintaining rental units Plant City Florida
Author: Plant City, Florida Real Estate Services: Zoomlane Inc Plant City , Florida

Jul 13 2017
Avis Fraudulent Toll Charges Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Carite Indy North Indianapolis Indiana Mind your business!! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Financing: Carite Indy North Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 13 2017
value city furniture Acceptance Now rip off don't be fooled STERLING HEIGHTS Michigan Author: Roseville, Michigan Rental Stores: value city furniture STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 13 2017
salvage world auctions they scammed me Miami FL Author: 326 Lenox Circle, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: salvage world auctions Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Magnum finance Magnum finance at it again Traverse city Michigan Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Car Financing: Magnum finance Traverse city, Michigan

Jul 12 2017
Lake Havasu Mobile Detail/Nathan Kennedy Havasu Mobile Detail. Nathan Kennedy. Incompetent, liar, childish/unprofessional. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Car Washes: Lake Havasu Mobile Detail/Nathan Kennedy Internet

Jul 12 2017
Castle Hill Motors owner's name Ryan car sold without passing inspection, motor seized after 4 days....back story 1st was sold truck, motor quit, it had a tool left in motor Lewisville Texas Author: FortWorth, Texas Auto Dealers: Castle Hill Motors Lewisville, Texas

Jul 12 2017
Enterprise rental Discrimination towards someone with disabilities and threatend Winchester Virginia Author: Yellow spring, West Virginia Customer: Enterprise rental Winchester , Virginia