Your Search | dollar car rental

Nov 29 2016
Fox Rental Car Absolute worst car rental company in USA Los Angeles California I know more than you... Author: Ocean View, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Fox Rental Car Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
Treasure Valley Rental Management How is this company still operating?! They have been sued several times and never won! Even filed bankruptcy! They don't have an office just a PO box Idaho Better now Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Treasure Valley Rental Management Internet

Nov 29 2016
Buebeam Revu LIke a car with 3 round wheels, and one that is square Internet Service and help? Author: Alabama Computer Software: Buebeam Revu Internet

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 28 2016
Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel kia Interesting Story with Wesley Chapel Kia. I had an appointment to trade in my vehicle and purchase a new vehicle. Of course I had all of my information ahead of time and made sure they had my information and told them that I work for Lyft and Uber. I was told that that would not be a problem at all.  So much for advertising HUGE deals at Wesley Chapel Kia. #wesleychapelkia #FuccillokiaofWesleychapel Wesley chapel Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel , Florida

Nov 28 2016
car city baltimore fraud sales, bad cars and dishonest baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: car city baltimore, md baltimore, Maryland

Nov 28 2016
East Beltline Towing Got my car impounded Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Towing: East Beltline Towing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 27 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Nov 27 2016
AMERICAN TRUCK SHOW ROOM AMERICAN TRUCKS NEWNAN Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: AMERICAN TRUCK SHOW ROOM NEWNAN , Georgia

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Braggs used cars Lemon car Barboursville Internet Author: Huntington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Braggs used cars Internet

Nov 25 2016
Ok foodtrucks Luis Felipe Elvira Gonzalez Swindler, fraudstér,lier, Once you pay them for a foodtruck they disparar and you dont have the foodtruck and Your investment. Mexico City, Chulas Vista , New York Mexico City
Author: Mexico, Auto & Truck Rental: Ok foodtrucks Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Sixt.com Unrealistic penalty fees equivalent to a ripoff Beirut, germany, Germany, Internet Author: Dubai, Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
Courtesey Ford Conyers GA No Need to worry we will register your car you just need to wait for tags it takes up to 45 days, I need to make sure what taxes are in your state.(finance) Conyers Georgia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Courtesey Ford Conyers GA Conyers , Georgia

Nov 24 2016
Autonation Greenacres Damaged my car, and said I could drive my car with a rear end leaking fluid Greenacres, Fl. Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Greenacres Internet

Nov 24 2016
Jill Gibson Arany International , Escalade Logistics Stole rental equipment, stole tires wheels, major damage to equipment, refuses to pay rent, avoiding repo agents Irving Texas Author: Villa ridge, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Jill Gibson Irving, Texas

Nov 24 2016
Transcontinental Car Rafael owner Ripped me off twice with a car Boca Florida Life's Lessons Author: Dallas, Texas Car Financing: Transcontinental Car Fort Lauderdale, Florida

DOLLAR TREE REFUSE ME SERVICE AND CANCEL FOOD ORDER. Nationwide
Wrong Author: plymouth, North Carolina Supermarkets: DOLLAR TREE Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Rooter Hero Plumbing 10,000.00 dollar scam to fix a kitchen drain For 2 Seniors on pensions Scottsdale and Tempe Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Emergency Services: Rooter Hero Plumbing Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WONT ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet They shut me down from logging on their web site Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet

Nov 23 2016
Danis Auto sales Sold me a lemon and lied about paying for rental Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Danis Auto sales Pennsylvania

Nov 23 2016
Corvette King Auto Sales Deceptive Car Lot!! Kennedale Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Corvette King Auto Sales Kennedale, Texas

Nov 23 2016
Ominsure Sold me a car warranty which I cancelled after they sent me a rather nasty letter. I just discovered they have been debiting my checking account ever since. Nationwide Author: Southaven, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Ominsure Nationwide