Your Search | dollar general

May 25 2016
Coach-Net No mileage or dollar amount limits – no out of pocket expense for disabled vehicle tow Nationwide Author: Florence, Kentucky Emergency Services: Coach-Net Nationwide

May 24 2016
Superior General Contracting / John Houston Floyd aka John Patricina John Houston Floyd took 5500 dollars from me and says he is in the process of refunding my money Troy Michigan
Author: Michigan Con Artists: Superior General Contracting Troy, Michigan

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 22 2016
City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Corruption everywhere!!! Boulder Colorado ??? Author: Boulder, Colorado Attorneys General: City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Boulder, Colorado

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
TRI-STAES GENERAL CONTRACTORS Thomas Roca and Christine Arreaga Plumbing Contractors-Don't show up when scheduled. Damaged the sink,pipes and disposal. Gave MIsinformation, RUDE & Insulting Denver Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Home Improvements: TRI-STAES GENERAL CONTRACTORS Denver, Colorado

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 21 2016
Jeff Barnes Boca Raton attorney W. Jeff Barnes Worst attorney in Florida ? Lost everything, kept money and our land Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Dunnellon, Florida Attorneys General: Jeff Barnes Boca rayon attorney Nationwide

May 20 2016
Northwood Place Apartments -Kimberly and New general manager The Irvine company Northwood Place Apartments Fair housing violators, does not enforce lease agreement Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Attorneys General: Northwood Place Apartments -New general manager Irvine, California

May 19 2016
Socialsport dance club, James Jarvis, Rostislav toporski Abington Pennsylvania Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Socialsport dance club Abington, Pennsylvania

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 18 2016
ACS Inc. attorney general I will be served papers if I do not pay $250.00 today. on internet Internet Author: Onsted, Michigan Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

May 18 2016
PCSoftwareOnline.com Beware - company is selling illegal, cracked software for pennies on the dollar Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: PCSoftwareOnline.com Internet

May 17 2016
Primestar General Contractors Inc Houston Texas Roof Contracting Insurance Scammers and Misrepresentation Houston Texas Author: Texas Roofing Companies: Primestar General Contractors Inc Houston, Texas

May 17 2016
Amtecs refrigeration corporation Sunny Thomas I did purchase a walk-in cooler in November of 2015 and until this date I only received a used second hand cooler box that worth 200$, Brentwood New York Author: Berwyn , Illinois Attorneys General: Amtecs refrigeration corporation Brentwood , New York

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 16 2016
Ramada Inn Portland General Manager, Jarvis Melton Bad Customer Service, Rude, Unjust Treatment Portland Oregon Jarvis Melton has a meltdown Author: Colorado Hotel: Ramada Inn Portland Oregon

May 15 2016
Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance From what i know you post to provide great customer service and not argue with people and not be so inconvenient Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Mechanics: Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance Sacramento, California

May 12 2016
Putnam county cps Putnam county cos removed my children with out a court order then failed to conformance where my children were did not conduct a article 10proceeding in 72hours the y violated all my civil and conditional right my children's as well as a result of there  negligence carmel New York Author: ny, New York Attorneys General: Putnam county cps carmel, New York

May 12 2016
Experian *CreditReport start with 1 dollar to fool people Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Experian *CreditReport ***-******* Internet

Allen cooper attorney general of washington Spokane, WA 99210 Internet
Author: Farmington hills, Michigan Bad Check Writers: Allen cooper Internet

May 10 2016
RewardZone Pretended I won a thousand dollar gift card of my choice. Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Internet Fraud: RewardZone Internet

May 10 2016
JANG Health Group - Revive Derma Despite my cancellation, they were unreasonable, talked over me, and then claimed they could not hear me, and hung up! New York New York Set to file a complaint to Attorney General NY Author: Forest City, North Carolina Alternative Health: JANG Health Group - Revive Derma NY

May 10 2016
Motel 6 El Cajon CA Ridiculously bad service with a lying general manager El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Motel 6 El Cajon CA El Cajon,

May 09 2016
Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune I ordered eye cream for $4.95 and eas charged $88.10 and then two other amounts of $89.95 and $86.52 Internet Author: Centralia, Illinois Attorneys General: Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune Internet