Your Search | dollar general

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 10 2016
Matthew Green Skycribs, Irmat Development Starts trouble with neighbors and property owners in order to obtain free rent and possession of property Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Matthew Green Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 07 2016
art and coin tv ripoff-------2016 Liberty Silver Dollar new york New York Author: BAYSIDE, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art and Coin TV

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Mazer Law Group Jeffrey Mazer Dishonest, Unprofessional & Incompetent Will take your money and leave you hanging. Saugus Massachusetts Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Mazer Law Group Saugus, Massachusetts

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Dermalaluxe they took 92.. out of account i tryed to cancel and i get we will send you this an that the cream broke my face out with brown spots told them dont want anything but my money Would not listen all i want is my money back an not their cramp wilmington DE Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Dermalaluxe Internet

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
Dun and Bradstreet Dun and Bradstreet Creditability Corp SIGN OUR PETITION TO REPORT DUN & BRADSTREET FOR FEDERAL INVESTIGATION Short Hills New Jersey Author: Campbell, California Attorneys General: Dun and Bradstreet Short Hills, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
James Morgan Attorney Do not use, they do not give a full answer. Internet  Author: bedford, Texas Attorneys General: James Morgan Attorney Internet

Jan 30 2016
Thomas H. Johnson THJLAW Thomas Johnson told me that it was illegal for them to do this and that if I paid him $400.00 he could have it resolve. Frisco Texas Author: Garland, Texas Attorneys General: Thomas H. Johnson Frisco, Texas

Jan 29 2016
Payless Car Rental, Inc. Avis Budget Group Deceptive Practices During 2016 North East Blizzard Travel Indianapolis Indiana
UPDATE: Informaton Sent to Attorney General Author: Rochester, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Rental, Inc. Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
clearinghouse sweepstakes ordered quisinart cooking set.waited over a month for delivery, the it came with a 54 dollar c.o.d. payment, even though i had sent check for full amount. called company and was told this was for shipping. refused delivery and asked for refund. was told refund would be sent minus 54 dollars. this company is a ripoff. extremely rude on the phone. BEWARE Nationwide Author: bakersville, North Carolina Sales People: clearinghouse sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Insight Pest Solutions Brian Brown Jay Funk Placaebo effect Chesire Connecticut Author: Stratford, Connecticut Attorneys General: Insight Pest Solutions Stratford, Connecticut

Jan 28 2016
Cash loan services I have over TEN harrassment emails from this company Internet Author: richardson, Texas Attorneys General: Cash loan services Internet

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 27 2016
Clever Clad order a 1x Cross Pendant Necklace-Black on January 4,2016 and it January 27,2016 no necklace or reply Ontario Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Attorneys General: Clever Clad Ontario

Jan 26 2016
AmeriMark.com $29.99 Monthly Membership Fraud continues! We never committed to an ongoing monthly membership. Took us 12 months to check out why the ongoing membership charge. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Amerimark Internet

Jan 21 2016
Franklin Law Ronald Franklin Another Attorney Rip-Off Case Toronto Ontario Author: St. Catharines, Ohio Attorneys General: Franklin Law Toronto, Ontario

Jan 21 2016
Family Dollar Incomplete transactions , reload, stolen. Bronx New York
Author: Bronx, New York Grocery Stores: Family Dollar Bronx, New York

Jan 20 2016
Outskirts Press Ms. Jodee Thayer The Shadow of Olympus, a novel of the first human colony on Mars and their discovery that they are not alone there. Parker Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorneys General: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado