Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar general
There may be more reports for "dollar general"
For more results perform a general search for "dollar general"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
The Park at Deerfield Glen Hate this apartment complex.  Alabama Author: Hoover, Alabama Attorneys General: The Park at Deerfield Glen Alabama

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 27 2017
Dusty old cars Brad connor service manager 603 216 5801 Savannah Lockwood customer rep. 603 216 5801 Jason Cox general manager 603 818 8539 Ian Anderson marketing Director 603 818 8511 ex 407 GAYNOR WILBER OWNER 1984 Porsche that THIER sold for 6800.00 6 months ago BUT WILL NOT PAY Nashua New Hampshire Author: Keene, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Dusty old cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Jan 27 2017
Tee4coolgrandmas I placed a $100 dollar order on Dec 17th for four shirts that were to be christmas presents. I started calling and leaving messages after 3 weeks. No calls back. Internet
Author: Oliver Springs, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Tee4coolgrandmas Internet

Jan 27 2017
Publishers Clearing House Received phone calls from Michael Washington (509)980-0050 saying I have won $2.2 million dollars and he indicated that he is the general manager of Publishers Clearing House publishersclearinghouse.com Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

31, Report #1351956

Jan 25 2017
Total General Contracting Services Was not paid when invoice was submitted. Complained about hourly rate/hours charged. Total General quoted electrical to customer, which they under quoted, then had customer by what they felt was sufficient. Then they hired another electrician to come in after us after we refused to return until paid. Campbellford Ontario
Dear Consumers Author: PETERBOROUGH, Ontario Home Improvements: Total General Contracting Services Campbellford, Ontario

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Dollar Rent A Car TOLL CHARGE SCAM! BEWARE! Chicago Illinois Update: Case Resolved! Author: San Diego, California Car Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Meza, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
North Pointe Motors Rip off car dealership that sells junk cars at top dollar Traverse City Michigan I'm Impresed! Author: Fife Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Pointe Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Jan 24 2017
Comenit Bank TOTAL RIPOFF INTERNET Internet Generational Blame Author: Temecula, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenit Bank Internet

Jan 23 2017
Dollar General Larry, Carrie, Ashley Wrongful Termination Murphysboro Illinois Author: Murphysboro, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Murphysboro, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 22 2017
Windstream Taking my frustration out after opening my monthly Windstream bill and noticing charges went up again this month. I take a closer look only to realize that Windstream has been charging me an additional $73.41 for bogus fees.All companies do it, some more Being robbed by Windstream Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Moline St Remodeling Moline Street Remodeling General Contracting Aurora Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Moline St Remodeling Aurora, Colorado

Jan 18 2017
National General Insurance RIP OFF COMPANY Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Aspen Touch Aspen Touch General Contracting Aspen Touch General Contracting & Consulting Over promised and under delivered a complete project CATTAWISSA MO Missouri Author: Pacific , Missouri Roofing Companies: Aspen Touch Missouri

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri