Your Search | dollar general

Sep 22 2015
Josh Turin Immigration Attorney //Turin and Olinger Associates Just Save Your Money, Time And Immigration Status, He Will take all that Away! dallas Texas Unhappy Client Author: DALLAS, Texas Attorneys General: Josh Turin Immigration Attorney dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2015
3 Dollar Carpet, Three Dollar Carpet DO NOT USE!!! Denver CO Author: Loveland, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: 3 Dollar Carpet Denver,

Sep 22 2015
Hertz Dollar Hertz ripoff forced insurance coverage Munich Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Car Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
new century financial services inc. Pressler and pressler they called all hours of the night threaten me they sent papers saying they were from court that the judge awared them money that they sued me for which I don't understand how that could be cause I didn't get anything telling me I have to be in court then on top of that the letter says I have to pay even more for court fees I don't get it who are these people now the are threatened to lock me up if I don't fill some paper to take 90% of my earnings how am I supposed to pay rent and other bills New York New York Author: newburgh, New York Attorneys General: new century financial services inc. New York , New York

Sep 21 2015
hesperian falls apartments I get woke up every morning by noisy leaf blowers(I work graveyard),& nothing ever gets fixed!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: hesperian falls apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
Banker law office PLLC Yvette banker Elder abuse attorney Yvette banker abuses my mothers funds Phoenix Arizona Honest attorney Author: Apache junction, Arizona Attorneys General: Banker law office PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Henry's Baseball Club Demands money, rude, insults, scam Waltham Massachusetts
IN TOUCH WITH THE ATERNEY GENERAL Author: Boston, Massachusetts Sports Teams & Clubs: Henry's Baseball Club Waltham, Massachusetts

Sep 16 2015
Robert Lopez A-1 Affordable Services Landscaping & General Handyman Landscaping-Sprinklers-Flagstone (Denver)Landscape, Flagstone, Sprinkler (Denver/Surrounding)(LANDSCAPING,SOD,SPRINLKER SYM , & Stone Work) (Denver & surrounding areas)** ^ Landscaping ^ FlagStone Landscaping Con Man Using Denver Craigslist to Rip People Off around the Lakewood / Denver / Sloans Lake Areas Lakewood Colorado
Author: Your City, Other Landscaping: Robert Lopez Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 16 2015
ASC Incorporation James Allen, This is in reference to remind you that TOMORROW is your payment date of $100.00 on September 15th 2015, as we discussed. You have to make the payment through PayPal Cash (Reload) Card on which 10 Digit Pin Number is revealed. PayPal Cash (Reload) Card Is Available At These Stores Nationwide: Family Dollar CVS/Pharmacy Rite Aid Dollar General Super Dollar Kindly provide us the detail so that we can collect your payment: FULL NAME: Pin Number (10 digits) : (Appearing at back side of the card) AMOUNT: BILLING ADDRESS: PHONE NO: PAYMENT DATE: Best Wishes, David Brown. Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement) ACS Incorporation. Los Angles,CA Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Incorporation Internet

Sep 16 2015
Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Malik Zaman Realty Associates FLorida Malik Zaman took my canada Immgration case and 5000US $ case fee.but since 2010 upto now I did not get the Immigrtaion nor fee back also did not attend my call. Palm Beach Garden Florida
A LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST THE AUTHOR OF THIS FALSE AND DEROGATORY STATEMENT FOR ONE MILLION US DOLLARS$1,000,000.00 IN THE HIGH COURTS OF HIS JURIDICTIONS ON September 01 , 2015 Author: Peshawar, Florida Attorneys General: Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Corporate Filing Services -Florida- They scam new business owners into thinking they are a govetnment agency that files annual minutes meetings . Instead they do not exist and scam people out of 125 dollars. tallahassee Florida
Author: naples, Florida Attorneys General: Corporate Filing Services (Florida)

Sep 15 2015
He is the truth Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 15 2015
Community Tax I pay them $300.00 Dollar take care of my taxied and they told me to call IRS and tell them That Iam filing hard chip and that why I hire them to do but they want more money Chicago Illinois Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Sep 14 2015
Cash store Paid of loan almost completely missed payment now theh want over 1000 was only a 800 dollar loan they now collection notice saying they want over 1200 dollars will setlle for 800 total rip off they probably next will garnish my wages im a single mom living paycheck to paycheck please help they also harrassed my job Joliet Illinois Author: gardner, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Cash store Joliet, Illinois

Sep 13 2015
Wauconda Car Care Center General Manager, Dave, Mike Did Not Take Responsibility For A Noise They Clearly Caused Wauconda Illinois Author: Wauconda, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Wauconda Car Care Center Wauconda, Illinois

Sep 12 2015
homebound management Jacob grimm brothers inc These landlords are very lazy. theyve failed to replace broken rails .the rails,are broke off or missing throughput the home ThAt i rent.i fell down steps and now being asked to vacate due to the broken rails.ive lived with leaky faucets .toilet leaks. light fixtures are broken ..the cabinets are warped. the porch.has wood pieces sticking out and is very loose. ive had black mold in the basement due to gutter build up. The Landlords even wanted half money to replace my tub .ive lived in the home a month with a beehive after being stung four timrs he finally came out.they don't answer phone calls promptly and will never come out as for this man canal fulton Ohio
Eviction Pending Author: Akron, Ohio Attorneys General: homebound management canal fulton, Ohio

Sep 12 2015
wrapitupdubmagazine I was contacted on FB in my news feed by a man with the name Romero James Wilfredo using the My Business community page. I emailed them they replied with instructions I sent them my info and they said they would send a check Internet
Author: Corona, California Attorneys General: wrapitupdubmagazine Internet

Sep 10 2015
03:13 PM wont return my 1000 dollar deposit Internet Author: spicewood, Texas Boat Brokers: Internet

Sep 09 2015
Cutie Pomeranians Paid $350 via money gram to Michael Perigreen for a Pomeranian puppy then he messages me that he needs another $990 for the shipping. Refuses to give my money back and does not respond to me at all. I am elderly and on Social Security and want this man prosecuted for fraud. I am filing a complaint with MN attorney general.
Author: Hulett, Wyoming Attorneys General: Cutie Pomeranians Internet

Sep 09 2015
robert e verner Robert E Verner general contracting Verner roofing and remodeling, Bella homes I worked for him and he did not pay me owes me over $2,000 he did this to numerous employees and rips off customers Leechburg Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: robert e verner Leechburg , Pennsylvania

Sep 09 2015
Jeff Barker Jeff Barker, Jeff Barker Truilia, Jeff Barker Zillo, Jeff Barker Broock Jeff Barker is an arrogant and unprofessional real estate agent. He doesn't know details about a home he has listed and when questioned he becomes unprofessional and uses profanities. Oakland County Internet Author: Beverly Hills , Michigan Attorneys General: Neighborhood Services: Jeff Barker Internet

Sep 08 2015
Kevin Fox Jason Biggs Kevin Fox is portaying himself as an Attorney and Jason Biggs as the Attorney General, that is a joke, they are neither. Kevin Fox took $2947.29 to have gone to our Mortgage Co. which it did not, I had asked for receipt from him and nothing, I called my Bank to Cancel these Checks couldn't do it they had cashed them. I sent the last check via Certified Mail, and the check was sent to a home address not even an office. Ladera Ranch CA. Author: Antioch, California Loan Modification: Kevin Fox Internet

Sep 08 2015
Health and Wellness Channel Primedia World Group We paid upfront for production cost of an infomercial, and they never filmed anything for us. They don't return phonecalls. Miami Florida
HWC Responds with signed Affidavit and filings to Attorney General, and Miami-Dade Police Author: Sandy, Utah Infomercials: Health and Wellness Channel Miami, Florida

Sep 07 2015
Summit Realty Group John F Manno, Tim Manno, Travis Breton John Manno forces agents to use his own escrow division or keeps 100% of the agents commission. He is being sued now in Orange County Superior Court by my lawyer To get my $40,000 lost commission. Do not place your license under Newport Beach California John Manno forces me to use his selected escrow division Author: Mission Viejo, California Attorneys General: Summit Realty Group Newport Beach, California

Sep 07 2015
Viscom Energy,LLC./ Nancy Davenport - General Manager / Joshua Williams - C.E.O. Viscom Energy LLC,Nancy Davenport, Joshua Williams Scam- DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! BEWARE! Lewes Delaware Author: PASIG CITY, Internet Fraud: Viscom Energy,LLC. Lewes, Delaware