DOLLAR GENERAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar general
There may be more specific results for "dollar general"
For more specific results for "dollar general"
Showing 26-50 of 8,002 Found Reports For more specific results for "dollar general"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 09 2017
Dollar in my pockets They said you post ads and your link and when u reach $300 you can pay out and I'm at 340 and it won't pay me Facebook Internet
Author: Mills River, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in my pockets Internet

Jul 09 2017
Dollar In Pocket  Internet Author: Springfield, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Dollar In Pocket Internet

Jul 07 2017
General RV General RV - Canton Ohio Customer service and service department fails. North Canton Nationwide Author: Warren, Ohio RV Repair Centers: General RV Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Your Dollar Store With More defective product, not as is according to the display, piece of garbage, ripped off, scammed, not worth it, no refund and no exchange policy, poor customer service Toronto Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Dollar Store With More Toronto, Ontario

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 06 2017
Scoresense online credit report scam. I provided my information the ad read free for 7 days. I logged in and got 1 report then the site locked up and i could not get another report. Dont do it these online services continue to get away with this Email advertising about people getting scammed and need to check their 3 credit report fre 7 day trial no charge. They did get a dollar I cancelled my card right away Internet Author: Elgin, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Scoresense Internet

Dollar In Pocket Fake site /Scam Nationwide
Author: kunkletown, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Dollar In Pocket Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
carhop Sold me a car without air. tried to act like they told me had to get the attorney general involved. they were told about other issues they keep on saying that there is nothing wrong with the car. it needs a new radiator or radiator hose engine light comes on their response is has it stopped working. also the engine smokes. I told them this a long time ago and keep getting the run around. I am so mad and fed up . topeka Kansas Author: topeka, Kansas Auto Warranty: carhop topeka, Kansas

Jul 05 2017
USA 1 auto sales inc Well in 2015 I purchase a 2003 Yukon from this company me and my husband saw it gkr six thousand dollar my spoused got I'll so he could not work anymore do I took the payment over with most of the other bills having a hard time keeping up but need it to get to work from new jersey to new York and notice thay the company was on the news ripping ppl off so I decide to check my paper work and notice that they charge me ten thousands dollars for a 2003 all together it's 16 with the bank brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: USA 1 auto sales inc brooklyn, New York

Jul 05 2017
Tricounty Pests control 11 Hired them to get rid of my bed bugs. It will now be the third time they have come to do the job. Each time they said my house wasn't ready and has charged me 300 dollars. Plus the 1300 dollar fee for doing it. Logan Ohio Author: Logan, Ohio Cleaning Services: Tricounty Pests control 11 Logan , Ohio

Jul 03 2017
Dollar Rental Car Co Dollar Admin Fees are a Rip Off ...Lied To Raleigh, North Carolina Nationwide Stay Away? Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rental Car Co Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
international rebates LLC said I could get a $100 dollar gift card free for joining magazine company never got the gift card Tallvaut florida Author: Prague, Oklahoma Mail Order Services: international rebates LLC

Jul 03 2017
Psv Spy Survival BR free flashlite, paid for shipping, got flashlite, 2weeks later 40 dollar charge whats free Internet Author: elizabeth, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Psv Spy Survival BR Internet

Jul 02 2017
Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) I paid shipping for 1 separate very small sample, her new skin care products. I am using La Prairie, thought I try it. They gave me 12-30 days to try it. About 8 days later my WELLSFARGO bank CALLED ME THAT SOMEONE CHARGED ME WITH $ 89+ DOLLAR. My bank p scam, fraud. I am 70 yrs old on social security. Joanna Gaines at Waco, TX she is with HGTV fixer u Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Chat Avenue Block me and or my chat Avenue account which is available for free to the general public and have blocked me for no apparent reason whatsoever. A violation of my First Amendment right to the Freedom of Speech SAINT CLAIR SHORES Michigan Author: SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Chat Avenue SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan

Jul 01 2017
A. Woods Roofing and General Contracting TOOK OUR MONEY AND NOT WORK DONE Trenton New Jersey Author: Southampton, New Jersey Home Improvements: A. Woods Roofing and General Contracting Trenton, New Jersey

Jul 01 2017
National General Insurance Did not provide proof of insurance and over billed for their own mistake. Very rude and unhelpful Cleveland OH 44101-6431 Ohio Author: Winston , California Auto & Truck Rental: National General Insurance Cleveland OH 44101-6431, Ohio

Jun 30 2017
Fulfillment center, SKIN BEAUTY FOX, Consortium LLC, Clearwater Possibly: DermaFi, Clearwater Giant Ripoff; They need Priority Seating on Judgement Day Akron Ohio Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Fulfillment center, SKIN BEAUTY FOX, Consortium LLC, Clearwater Akron, Ohio

Jun 30 2017
General Motors Corporation, Krystal Dealership in Brooklyn NY, Manfredi Dealership Staten Island NY Defective product, Electric, and Transmission problem, Customer service is very bad Detroit, Brooklyn, Staten Island Michigan, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: General Motors Corporation Detroit, Michigan

Jun 30 2017
Nicnacs-General took payment for a sweatshirt that i ordered in March and did not recieve the item. Now their website is not available and I can not contact them for a refund. Chula Vista California Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Nicnacs-General Chula Vista, California

Jun 30 2017
Carniege whitewood apartment Trying to make more money Twinsburg Ohio Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Attorneys General: Carniege Shorewood apartment Twinsburg, Ohio

Jun 29 2017
Denver General Contractors Thomas Anthony Roca I hired this company, Denver General Contractors that advertises on CraigsList to install a washer and dryer. on June 28, 2017 and he send a mexican guy that did not speak any english and did not know how to do the job, did not have any tools and charged me $105 . He did not hook up the washer correctly and he did not hook up the dryer vent to the dryer. After I told him that I do not have water coming to the washer and dryer vent was not hooked up to the dryer he threaten me with calling the police. I do not know why, but that is what he did, he called me names and profenities and said his worker only did the dryer not the washer, like someone will spend 2 hours to hook up a dryer. Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: Denver General Contractors Englewood,