Your Search | dollar rent a car

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Gary Allen Industries - Gary Allen Modular Homes Buyer Beware - Gary Cazassa is a thief, he should be placed in jail . Red Bank NJ Author: union Beach , New Jersey Home Improvements: Gary Allen Industries Red Bank, New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
Tempoe Why Not Lease it They put me in a f****** 18 month lease contract that I was not told about until 4 months down the line. Internet What does your lease/purchase contract say? Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: Tempoe Internet

Sep 27 2016
Mohawk Auto Sales Sueing me for $12+ dollars after they sold me a lemon while I was 6 months Pregnant!!! Schenectady New York Author: Cohoes, New York Auto Dealers: Mohawk Auto Sales Schenectady, New York

Sep 27 2016
BLU Roofing & Construction BLU RoofingJ.R. Gonzales Work was done 7 months behind schedule, without a permit, and didn't follow code. Forged engineering reports were provided to me and a city inspector. Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Roofing Companies: BLU Roofing & Construction Westminster, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
DPR Realty Jamie D. Smith Matt Deuitch Illegal and Unethical Business Practices to Make a Commission Peoria Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Realtors: DPR Realty Peoria, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 27 2016
G and G Holistic Treatment Center A SCAM??? MOST DEFINITELY!! N. Miami Beach Florida Author: Baldwin, New York Mental Health: G and G Holistic Treatment Center N. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Lilplay Extracted money from my account despite not making nay purchase. I did a mistake by uploading my info on lilplay account Internet
Author: pune, Maine Internet Fraud: Lilplay Internet

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Grove Dental Group Formally Wyomissing Dental Associates A great Family Practice and atmosphere gone! Big business has taken over. I was treated like a fool! Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Author: West Reading, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Grove Dental Group Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Rich Casino & 7 Spins Casino Won't pay winning & Claimed I did not win a tournament Curacou Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Offshore Gambling: Rich Casino Internet

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
fastevict.com Alex, Kelly and Tiffany.Oh and the Property for rent. (((REDACTED))) Victorville CA. San Bernardino California Internet Author: VICTORVILLE, California Property Management: fastevict.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis’ executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis’ employees are there to help. Call today for a free water test! No obligation to purchase anything. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell's firm is dedicated to enriching the lives of all Americans.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
disgruntled employee Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Crowley, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla,

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida