DOLLAR RENT A CAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar rent a car
There may be more specific results for "dollar rent a car"
For more specific results for "dollar rent a car"
Showing 26-50 of 246,060 Found Reports For more specific results for "dollar rent a car"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Jeremy Frombach Jeremy Lynn The Very Definition of a Scofflaw Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Tenants: Jeremy Frombach Long Beach, California

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey score cure Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
Rip City Softball Gregory Garcia Spencer Mills Brad Prebble Mark Jaekletelia Rusin Chris Rusin Alfonso Patino This deals with youth sports and is classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity. Its being used to take advantage of parents by a greedy board. Portland Oregon
Author: Lake Maikahaven, Kentucky Sports Teams & Clubs: Rip City Softball Portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
JAMES SMITH ....Scammer JAMES SMITH Do Not Send him any money... Hes a Scammer So Call Hacker Louisville Kentucky Author: Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: JAMES SMITH Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 28 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Nationwide Emergency Services: Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Author: Feasterville , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security task.s Jupiter, Florida

Jun 28 2017
A V APPLIANCE AND REPAIR AV APPLIANCE & REPAIR DAMAGED OUR REFRIGERATOR NOW I AM GETTING RUN AROUND Corona, California Author: Costa Mesa, California Warranty Companies: A V APPLIANCE AND REPAIR Corona,, California

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
The Muffler Shop Harassing Customers, publishing customers private info, and wasting customers time is not a good business model Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Repair Service: The Muffler Shop Henderson, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Quoted a cost over the phone and later wanted additional money after we had paid the initial quote. Ripping off senior citizens! Hutto Texas Author: Medicine Park, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Hutto, Texas

Jun 28 2017
Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Used Car Sales Sunnyvale California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Sunnyvale, California

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
Mike Oliver Loan Manager Claimed over $2,000 on my bank acct for a $5,000 loan Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Mike Oliver Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
perisian glow they charged my account $89.98 two times and refused a refund also charged 19.98 for an e-book that i did not want. st. petersburg Florida Author: Mt. Vernon, Indiana Skin Care: perisian glow st. petersburg, Florida

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 28 2017
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS CAR WARRANTY CALLS 5X PER WEEK SOMETIMES MORE PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2017
Aamco Mechanic at Aamco is a liar! Edmond Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Aamco Edmond, Oklahoma

Jun 28 2017
Dermarenu Thieves charged me $98.71 for a 4 ounce free sample. When I called to get refund, they said non-refundable. I told them product never opened ans my mother is under hospice care so I was not home until yesterday. They said sorry, you had fourteen days to cancel. I explained I was not home but with my terminally ill mother. b*****d thieves. California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermarenu California

Jun 28 2017
BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer I ordered this product which is 8.4 ounces. Which is a very tiny tube when I ordered it it was on a trial basis. Unfortunately in the FinePrint .it did not say that it would charge my card $99 after 14 days. Usually you have a 30 day trial. In the FineP Scam Internet Author: Dover, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer Internet

Jun 28 2017
worldwide wealth builders Marlon Sancho McKinney received the sum of $50.000.00 for investments to be returned in the amount of $68,000.00 a year after. We signed a contract but he fled. I haven't be able to find him so far so I need to report him. Panorama City California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Home Based Business: sergio B Panorama City, California

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

49, Report #1019747

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA REVIEW: Aqua Care USA Commitment to customer satisfaction. Aqua Care USA family owned. State of the art custom walk-in hydrotherapy tubs, walk-in showers, chairlifts. Made in America, quality workmanship. Aqua Care USA manufactures safe bathrooms to aid in the reduction of bathroom falls, a major cause of severe senior injuries. Aqua Care USA utilizes highly trained craftsmen specializing in their products. Each unit is custom made, carries a lifetime warranty on materials & labor. Aqua Care USA receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our program Aqua Care USA made a serious commitment. Their Lifetime Warranty on all materials and labor lets the customer feel safe and confident when they do business with Aqua Care USA. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Home Improvements: Aqua Care TRUSTED BUSINESS: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. Grimes, Iowa

50, Report #1207417

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions REVIEW: Healing Solutions’ goal to provide broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions offers 100% satisfaction, 100% money back guarantee, providing excellent customer support. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensures highest purity essential oils. *UPDATE: Healing Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Healing Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason. By marketing directly to consumers Healing Solutions can sell wide range of high quality oils at prices several times lower than the multi-level marketing companies and their network of “sales representatives”. Internet