Your Search | dollar rent a car

Sep 17 2014
harvest moon loans misleading company they don't tell you when you make the loan your only paying them intrest unless you ask them. to pay off the loan the day before it's. due then it's. too late ive paid 500.00 dollars on a 100.00 dollar loan and im a single parent of two. Internet Author: Duson, Louisiana Loans: harvest moon loans Internet

Sep 17 2014
Cap World, Inc. Charlei A. Holden Jr. Charlie A. Holden Jr. Scum Bag,Despective and Unethical. Melrose Massachusetts Author: Clermont, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Cap World, Inc. Charlei A. Holden Jr. Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
drivers z edge they cx my contract in nov 2013 when i pought it in oct 2013 and i sold my car and want my refund henderson nationwide Author: rome, New York Auto Warranty: drivers z edge Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Chrysler Capital Santander Consumer USA Ridiculous interest rates, Puts you into a hole you cant get out of Fort Worth Nationwide Texas Author: Rochester, New York Car Financing: Chrysler Capital Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Enterprise Rental Car You can't rent from Enterprise if you are disabled! Troy New York Author: Upstate, New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rental Car Troy, New York

Rocky Mountain Customs Jeff Huffman Classic Car mess up Conrad Montana
Author: Montana Auto Mechanics: Rocky Mountain Customs Conrad, Montana

Sep 16 2014
Alfa Romeo Import AKA Alfa Romeo Import of Greater Toronto Corporation AKA Guido Baechler Car Importing and selling Toronto, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Toronto, New York Auto Dealers: Alfa Romeo Import Internet

Sep 16 2014
Car-mart of Owensboro America's car-mart unlawfully repossed my car owensboro Kentucky Author: owensboro, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car-mart of Owensboro owensboro, Kentucky

Sep 16 2014
Global Automotive will not honor warranty (and sells junk) via ebay Miami Florida Author: Dodge, Minnesota Car Parts & Accessories: Global Automotive Internet

Sep 16 2014
Metro Auto Michael SobhMichael-s2 (EBay) Michael stated in his Ebay auction that the car we were purchasing had a clear title, had been in a minor fender bender. His autocheck confirmed the fender bender, his fabricated autocheck! When we went to trade the car, we were informed from a carfax report that the car was a total loss, had been in a wreck with airbag deployment. Therefor three dealers wanted nothing to do with our car. Our good deal was a HUGE mistake! We are still unsure how he turned a salvage title into a clear one! Redford Michigan Author: Worden, Illinois Auto Dealers: Metro Auto Internet

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
Pacific Tow They Stole my car Imperial Beach California Author: Imperial Beach, California Auto Towing: Pacific Tow Chula Vista, California

Sep 16 2014
Rent A Center Sean and the entire staff of the Prater Way Store in Sparks, Nevada Bed Bug Infestation Denied Sparks Nevada Author: Somewhere, Nevada Rental Stores: Rent A Center Sparks, Nevada

Sep 16 2014
Martins Classic Cars Ripped me off on work on my car, they are dishonest they harged me extra for things I did not need and they scratched my vehicle in Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Martins Classic Cars Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 15 2014
Drive Time Never could get a car. Orange Park Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orange Park, Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Alamo Rental Car Bozeman Airport Alamo will leave you stranded Belgrade Montana Author: Skagway, Alaska Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rental Car Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Hertz Rental Car This office is all about scam, not rental cars Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent a Car Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 15 2014
Rent reporters Thomas yakes Scam on rental 185 legion road north toronto ontario canada Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Housing Rentals: Rent reporters Internet

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC Bait & Switch. Ripoff & Run - Car Shipping! Keyport New Jersey Author: Davie, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC Keyport, New Jersey

Sep 15 2014
LEGAL JUSTICE LAW CENTER PC MATIN RAJABOV THEY CHARGE ME $3500 DOLLAR  . LOS ANGELES California Author: San Diego, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: LEGAL JUSTICE LAW CENTER PC LOS ANGELES , California

Sep 15 2014
Discount Tire Scratched 2013 car and flat out told me there are no cameras and it's their word against mine. Corporate said same. Evansville Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Internet

Sep 15 2014
Budget Truck Rental Budget Truck Rental - Charlotte, North Carolina If you rent from this location you will receive a broken vehicle! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
Best4Less The are selling lemons for top dollar Opelika Alabama Author: Roanoke, Alabama Auto Dealers: Best4Less Opelika, Alabama