Your Search | dollar tree

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
Anthony Bernard Tree Removal Con artist Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Landscape Companies: Anthony Bernard Tree Removal Denver, Colorado

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 08 2017
Jason Watkins jpants.com jasonkwatkins.com Desktop garden kits, bonsai tree, greenhouse Milwaukie Oregon B******* Author: Virginia Bigots: Jason Watkins Milwaukie, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Dollar Rental using , rentalcarticket.com $25 administrative fee for $1 toll Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rental using www.rentalcarticket.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Swagbucks.com Did not pay me 60 dollar in giftcards Redondo Beach Internet Author: Mishawakai, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Swagbucks.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
Dollar Store Services is a Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pacifica, California Convenience Stores: Dollar Store Services Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
JNJ Roofing Jeremy Campen Tree removal Smiling Scammer on Senior Citizens Midway,GA. Nationwide Georgia, Florida
Author: Ellabell, Georgia Builders & Contractors: JNJ Roofing Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 27 2016
Dollar Tactical Supply Tyler and Ryan Varnals Scammers,Cheats, Stole my Money and Never Shipped Goods Oceanside California Author: Michigan Sporting Goods: Dollar Tactical Supply Oceanside, California

Dec 26 2016
Dollar Tee Club I ordered 3 tee shirts, I never got my shirts, and they just give me a run around and won't give my money back. They are scammers. Tampa,Florida Nationwide
Dollar Tee Club Author: Lyman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Deceptive Descriptions of Products Strength/Capabilities Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Revere, Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 22 2016
Kims Florist I ordered a ceramic penguin with a tree and flowers on the tree with a string of lights called send a hug penguin and they delivered to my brother and his wife a bunch of greenery and a about five white flowers (I paid and additional $10 for extra flowers) and it didnt look like a tree and there was no penquin or lights. It was horrible looking. Antioch California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Florists: Kims Florist Antioch, California

Dec 19 2016
conns conns and synchrony bank charging 30 dollar late fee more than once when money taken out of bank two days ahead of due date. austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Financial Services: conns austin, Texas

Dec 17 2016
U Greenbrier International, Inc. BRIGHT Mechanical Pencils - A Waste of Even $1.00 at Dollar Tree Chesapeake Virginia Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: U Greenbrier International, Inc.

Dec 16 2016
Dollar Rent a car BUYER BEWARE TOTAL RIP OFF: Be careful when using this company at this location. In fact do not use them. I rented a truck at the end of July 2016 and returned it 10.30 PM in perfect condition from DOLLAR in SLC, went and caught my flight and thought nothing of it. ! Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: Geneva, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a car Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
American Mint LLC I also applied (sent a check) for the coin Abraham Lincoln Presidential Dollar Trial for the $4.95 Shipping and Handling. Mechanicsburg PA Author: Quincy, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: American Mint LLC Internet

Dec 14 2016
Lowes Live Christmas Tree Scam West Palm Beach Florida Dead Chritmas Trees Lowes Author: West Palm, Florida Nurseries: Lowes West Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

24, Report #1341996

Dec 07 2016
Million Dollar Target They do not honor the 1 year money back guarantee Newport Beach California Author: Waterford, Michigan Investment Brokers: Million Dollar Target Newport Beach, California

Dec 07 2016
Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA hotwire.com MONEY MAKING SCAMMING BY BOOKING THE HOTEL WITH THIRD PARTY VENDOR HOTWIRE.COM Ontario California The 6 Dollar Room Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Liars: Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA Ontario, California